Ruger SP101 .357magnum***SOLD SPF***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Ok,I really love this gun so the price is gonna be firm but not unreasonable. Don't want to give it up,but I gotta fund another gun project and funds are running a little short nowadays. This SP101 is flawless and in excellent condition. It is hammerless and comes with the original case. Trigger spring has been switched out for a 9lb Wolff Spring. I still have the stock 14lb Ruger spring. It has a low round count and in excellent condition. I am selling this baby for $400 firm. I am located in New Orleans.

attachment.php

Last edited:

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    :confused:Anybody know how the pic of my gun appeared on my add? I remember putting a link or http address but not actually putting the pic? Looks good but don't know how it got there.:D

Tantrix

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Pineville, Louisiana
    Can it shoot 38 special?

Like BOSS302 said, it can but if you run a bunch of .38 through it make damn sure you use a stainless steel cylinder brush in every chamber afterwards or your .357 cases will stick. I have the exact same gun (except mine has the exposed hammer) and the chambers are tight.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Like BOSS302 said, it can but if you run a bunch of .38 through it make damn sure you use a stainless steel cylinder brush in every chamber afterwards or your .357 cases will stick. I have the exact same gun (except mine has the exposed hammer) and the chambers are tight.

Is that the same case for a blued 357 Blackhawk?

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom