WTS Weapons or all sorts. *SPF*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeSlater

Sportsman 'N' Paradise
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Walker, LA
    Hi all, we I got let go at work today, wasnt the greatest thing to ever happen, but I am looking at it as a good opportunity to get out of a rut so to speak. With that said, upon looking at my current bill situation and the pay I have coming to me, I am going to be forced to sell some firearms. I havent decided which to start with but I will be posting them in this single thread. I have PT92 for sale right now that I am going to list here also. I am listing them at a fair value, please no lowball offers. I am not interested in trade. Thanks and stay tuned!

SOLD Taurus PT92 - $250 Includes 3 15rnd mags, 1 30 rnd mag and holster - SOLD

Last edited:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Hang in there man, you have the right attitude. I've been thru it myself and yes it sucks but you must look at as an opportunity to do something that you may really want to do instead. Remember, this is only temporary!!

MikeSlater

Sportsman 'N' Paradise
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Walker, LA
    Thanks guys, I am going to decide what I want to do with all the guns, I hope to be working soon, so I will list them in the order it hurts the least. I have gotten most of them from BS members at fair deals and I plan on doing the same with what I must sell. I am still kind of out of it mental wise and dont have any pics to post, so please bear with me. And if anyone has a damn keyboard that the pppppppp key doesnt get stuck, I WANT IT! Damn coffee!

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Hang tough buddy. You'll find another job, and probably a better job before it's over with. Typically it works that way. Just keep in mind that it's a temporary statues.

Last edited:

MikeSlater

Sportsman 'N' Paradise
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Walker, LA
    I am not sure if my list violated policys here, so I removed it till I get some pics and a firm idea on what I want to sell first. Thanks again guys.

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm very sorry to hear about your situation, I hope you are able to find a job soon. I may be interested in the PT92.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Best of luck with your situation, you should probably consider applying for the BP clean up, there is still a lot of work that needs to be done at the dock with cleaning Vessels, most of the work is for Temp hands but a paycheck is better than nothing.

DII is doing all of their work in Port Fourchon, you might want to give them a call and see if they can get you hooked up or at least give you the number of whoever is hiring to work the jobs.

MikeSlater

Sportsman 'N' Paradise
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Walker, LA
    Best of luck with your situation, you should probably consider applying for the BP clean up, there is still a lot of work that needs to be done at the dock with cleaning Vessels, most of the work is for Temp hands but a paycheck is better than nothing.

DII is doing all of their work in Port Fourchon, you might want to give them a call and see if they can get you hooked up or at least give you the number of whoever is hiring to work the jobs.

Thats a idea, my father-in law has a motorhome in port fourchon, maybe I could stay there while working.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom