4th of July DUI Checkpoint Video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Yep.

Is that ruining your delusions of grandeur of being the person leading the "revolution"?

Or is it a derpolution?

Either way, don't let me be the dark cloud ruining your sunny day.

JR1572

Delusions of grandeur are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful.

Nope, no delusions here. And have no fear, my sunny days are not threatened by fallacious comments and name calling.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Delusions of grandeur are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful.

Nope, no delusions here. And have no fear, my sunny days are not threatened by fallacious comments and name calling.

I guess those PM's you get from people supporting you don't make you feel important either.

JR1572

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Your perception of my retorts are just as askew as most of your opinions that are posted here. But then again, that's my opinion.

Fair enough!

What I would like to see us as a group back off from the tin-foil nonsense and try to address and change the perception that the people who are pushing to government to enact more restrictive gun laws. It's all about being reasonable. But as it's been shown to all of us here, my "reasonable" is very different than several others "reasonable."

Another thread about "sticking it to the man" at a DWI checkpoint isn't exactly it. Neither is another OC video of a guy asking repeatedly if he is being "detained".

That stupid video of that douche is national news! It's all over the place. It is quite relevant to ANY 2nd Amendment discussion as well. We are not supposed to pick and choose the Rights we choose to like or dislike. Those folks that fear eroding gun Rights are no different than those fearing the erosion of any other Rights. Yeah, it gets banal to see those same old threads come up, but so does the, "How much time for a CCP?" question.

I log in daily hoping that this would happen, but as usual, I doesn't. I cannot change any of you, but I can show you how silly y'all look. That may cause people to change, but then again, I have been wrong before.

Then why don't you change the discussion instead of throwing your hands up and sniping? I'll be the first one to admit, I spend WAY too much time in here; but here I am. I don't feel compelled to open EVERY thread title I see, so I don't. When the subject matter is of no interest to me, I move on. You end up on many of the same threads as I do, so what is it? Do we share the same interest and/or concerns about those issues? IDK. It doesn't bother me either way. And believe me when I tell you, I am not trying to change ANY body here.

Just remember, there is a reason why LSP972, Pangris and others are gone and all of their posts disappeared. I'm sure it wasn't because of anything I said or did on here.

I don't know their motivations, if you do; great. I know I won't be expecting any tearful goodbyes when I wise up and realize that I could get more done off of here than on.

I hope that clears up any of your questions.

JR1572

Also, Emperor, most self professed assholes think I'm a really great guy. I'm sure if you knew me personally you would probably want to hang out with me.

You are probably right! But I warn you, I am a colossal a-hole! :D

:)

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I guess those PM's you get from people supporting you don't make you feel important either.

JR1572

not in any way...but, they do reinforce that the positions I hold are popular and supported by some here...which is the only reason why I comment, to give the perspective of liberty in the hopes it catches fire with everyone.

It's been swell derailing this thread, so I'm done for now, PM me with any other comments about me personally.

Last edited:

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Move over, Gay Boy Scout Thread.....

trollface-setting-computer-on-fire-54dvk6.jpg

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Is the 4th Amendment a RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Do we only have the 4th Amendment RIGHT if we are involved in an activity that is also a RIGHT and not a privilege?????? Do you realize how utterly nonsensical that is!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you really not get it or are you just being an ass?

To quote you, this ins't "apples to apples."

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    not in any way...but, they do reinforce that the positions I hold are popular and supported by some here...which is the only reason why I comment, to give the perspective of liberty in the hopes it catches fire with everyone.

It's been swell derailing this thread, so I'm done for now, PM me with any other comments about me personally.

Yes, you're their voice...

Perfect.

JR1572

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Maybe me and Emperor are both with Kokesh!!!!!!!!! OMG!

lol

I am not with anyone! I consider myself an true independent from the 70's and 80's that sees a lot of dramatic changes in how this world works! Some for the better, some for the worse!

I am an NRA life member if that's any consolation! :p

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I am not with anyone! I consider myself an true independent from the 70's and 80's that sees a lot of dramatic changes in how this world works! Some for the better, some for the worse!

I tried to warn you two years ago this $hit was addictive- and you laughed. LAUGHED! :bowrofl:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I tried to warn you two years ago this $hit was addictive- and you laughed. LAUGHED! :bowrofl:

It really is quite an introspective look at how varying personalities, education levels, social/career levels, and even financial status'; can be so unified in the general love of firearms and shooting sports; and completely rip each other to shreds on the most minute details. :mamoru:

It is all very entertaining!

Yes, you were right! But I must admit, I have learned a lot too! And I thought I knew everything like everyone else on here! :rofl:

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Getting a group of men together for late night meetings and plotting to do whatever anti government actions you want will get faster results than the foolishness you post on here. Change comes through action, not copy and pasting a link on YouTube.

Maybe you should do a planned peaceful protest on Washington DC with ARs on your chests and the Don't Tread On Me flag wrapped around your torso screaming Come and get them. Maybe move to Cuba or Russia where I'm absolutely positive those governments will listen to your tirades, then sir, you will understand what freedom is.

Sign up for a tour or two to the Middle East and fight your way back to Freedom just so you can see how spoiled we are as Americans and how sweet our liberty and freedom are.

Sign up as a reserve police officer and change the ways the rest of the men on the force are thinking and spread your peace and freedom there.

To sum it up, take action for what you believe in. That doesn't mean hiding behind a computer complaining all day of what you don't like and TAKE ACTION.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell

No i know, just joking of course.

No, it's not a consolation that you are a NRA life member, since I prefer Gun Owners of America :D

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Getting a group of men together for late night meetings and plotting to do whatever anti government actions you want will get faster results than the foolishness you post on here. Change comes through action, not copy and pasting a link on YouTube.

Maybe you should do a planned peaceful protest on Washington DC with ARs on your chests and the Don't Tread On Me flag wrapped around your torso screaming Come and get them. Maybe move to Cuba or Russia where I'm absolutely positive those governments will listen to your tirades, then sir, you will understand what freedom is.

Sign up for a tour or two to the Middle East and fight your way back to Freedom just so you can see how spoiled we are as Americans and how sweet our liberty and freedom are.

Sign up as a reserve police officer and change the ways the rest of the men on the force are thinking and spread your peace and freedom there.

To sum it up, take action for what you believe in. That doesn't mean hiding behind a computer complaining all day of what you don't like and TAKE ACTION.

I welcome and thank you for the many comments/recommendations with assumption based premises. I'll take them into consideration, and put them into practice based on the level of priority they have in my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom