4th of July DUI Checkpoint Video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    The SCOTUS decides what's unconstitutional or not. Not a bunch of bunch of iLawyers here on the derp.

JR1572

So you agree with their Obamacare decision then, right? I mean, afterall, it's the freakin' SCOTUS right, they KNOW ALL! Just b/c they make ruling on Constitutional law, does not in any way mean they are actually ruling correctly! As is made crystal clear when they don't even agree with each other!

Just b/c they are the SCOTUS, doesn't mean they are philosophically untouchable. There are MANY decisions by these BIASED 9 people that people disagree with.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    So you agree with their Obamacare decision then, right? I mean, afterall, it's the freakin' SCOTUS right, they KNOW ALL! Just b/c they make ruling on Constitutional law, does not in any way mean they are actually ruling correctly! As is made crystal clear when they don't even agree with each other!

Just b/c they are the SCOTUS, doesn't mean they are philosophically untouchable. There are MANY decisions by these BIASED 9 people that people disagree with.

I'll ask you just like I asked your parrot. What can you do to change their decision? After all, whining about it here is really working...

JR1572

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I'll ask you just like I asked your parrot. What can you do to change their decision? After all, whining about it here is really working...

JR1572

Aside from your condescension and name calling (which clearly shows you lack any real response to the arguments at hand), there is nothing we can do, directly, to the scotus and their decisions. BUT, what we can do is debate these things with people all over the world, and change minds and hearts on these issues. We can also begin to discuss Secession, and the pros and cons related to that as a way to ultimately evade, what many consider to be, unconstitutional rulings they force upon us. Perhaps if more people began to discuss secession, the federal gov't would become less harsh to our liberty.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Aside from your condescension and name calling (which clearly shows you lack any real response to the arguments at hand), there is nothing we can do, directly, to the scotus and their decisions. BUT, what we can do is debate these things with people all over the world, and change minds and hearts on these issues. We can also begin to discuss Secession, and the pros and cons related to that as a way to ultimately evade, what many consider to be, unconstitutional rulings they force upon us. Perhaps if more people began to discuss secession, the federal gov't would become less harsh to our liberty.

There is no debating with you. You know everything already.

JR1572

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    There is no debating with you. You know everything already.

JR1572

Ok, well I've given rational arguments for the position I hold and have left them open to questioning....instead of questioning and providing your own arguments, all you've done is name call and ad hominem attack. Good luck in life.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Angry?! That's hilarious. You two are incapable of making me angry. Y'all are very funny.

JR1572

I don't know you personally. You may be a very nice guy. But, judging by the little bit I know of you from your internet persona here; you are an angry individual. Your retorts are venomous to those of which you disagree with. You may not see it, but it's there.

Hey, if you are that guy. More power to you.

I am an a-hole, but I know where my lines are.

So I would ask you, what would YOU want to discuss in a thread about Constitutionality on a gun forum where people from many backgrounds and educations; and differing concerns, discuss issues of the serious to the absurd?

And mind you, if these excercises in futile discussion don't matter to you; why do you log on? :dunno:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Ok, well I've given rational arguments for the position I hold and have left them open to questioning....instead of questioning and providing your own arguments, all you've done is name call and ad hominem attack. Good luck in life.

I don't think he needs it. I'm willing to bet he is probably a successful guy.
    Good luck to you though. I bet you don't have much of a life outside of your reflective wrapped tin foil room.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

Sorry buddy, but you are one of the few people who consider your posts rational.

I made my point. You're whining about things that you cannot change.

JR1572

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That's the truth.

Never stopped me from bitching about other things I can't change, though. :p

Well you can guarantee yourself this; no one will EVER change anything (in this country, in their lives, or anywhere else), if they are intentionally deaf, mute, and blind.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I don't know you personally. You may be a very nice guy. But, judging by the little bit I know of you from your internet persona here; you are an angry individual. Your retorts are venomous to those of which you disagree with. You may not see it, but it's there.

Hey, if you are that guy. More power to you.

I am an a-hole, but I know where my lines are.

So I would ask you, what would YOU want to discuss in a thread about Constitutionality on a gun forum where people from many backgrounds and educations; and differing concerns, discuss issues of the serious to the absurd?

And mind you, if these excercises in futile discussion don't matter to you; why do you log on? :dunno:

Your perception of my retorts are just as askew as most of your opinions that are posted here. But then again, that's my opinion.

What I would like to see us as a group back off from the tin-foil nonsense and try to address and change the perception that the people who are pushing to government to enact more restrictive gun laws. It's all about being reasonable. But as it's been shown to all of us here, my "reasonable" is very different than several others "reasonable."

Another thread about "sticking it to the man" at a DWI checkpoint isn't exactly it. Neither is another OC video of a guy asking repeatedly if he is being "detained".

I log in daily hoping that this would happen, but as usual, I doesn't. I cannot change any of you, but I can show you how silly y'all look. That may cause people to change, but then again, I have been wrong before.

Just remember, there is a reason why LSP972, Pangris and others are gone and all of their posts disappeared. I'm sure it wasn't because of anything I said or did on here.

I hope that clears up any of your questions.

JR1572

Also, Emperor, most self professed assholes think I'm a really great guy. I'm sure if you knew me personally you would probably want to hang out with me.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Sorry buddy, but you are one of the few people who consider your posts rational.

I made my point. You're whining about things that you cannot change.

JR1572

Oh ok, so your point was "don't whine about that which you cannot change". Duly noted.

:eek4:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Your perception of my retorts are just as askew as most of your opinions that are posted here. But then again, that's my opinion.

What I would like to see us as a group back off from the tin-foil nonsense and try to address and change the perception that the people who are pushing to government to enact more restrictive gun laws. It's all about being reasonable. But as it's been shown to all of us here, my "reasonable" is very different than several others "reasonable."

Another thread about "sticking it to the man" at a DWI checkpoint isn't exactly it. Neither is another OC video of a guy asking repeatedly if he is being "detained".

I log in daily hoping that this would happen, but as usual, I doesn't. I cannot change any of you, but I can show you how silly y'all look. That may cause people to change, but then again, I have been wrong before.

Just remember, there is a reason why LSP972, Pangris and others are gone and all of their posts disappeared. I'm sure it wasn't because of anything I said or did on here.

I hope that clears up any of your questions.

JR1572

Also, Emperor, most self professed assholes think I'm a really great guy. I'm sure if you knew me personally you would probably want to hang out with me.

tumblr_mdrzey04G21qjoecd.gif

Bro, are you starting to care? that's an awful long post :p

Well put for sure though. ;)

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Oh ok, so your point was "don't whine about that which you cannot change". Duly noted.

:eek4:

Yep.

Is that ruining your delusions of grandeur of being the person leading the "revolution"?

Or is it a derpolution?

Either way, don't let me be the dark cloud ruining your sunny day.

JR1572

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom