*5/11 UPDATE* DRACO group buy (THIS IS A NEW THREAD)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madmax4x4

HONKY
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Had to post this video
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UXlh6Dn-x5o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UXlh6Dn-x5o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

That one is not gas operated guide rod right?

The first think I did when I got mine home was polish the moving parts inside so I could field strip with out beating on it. ;)
    This is what mine will look like minus the wood upper hand guard when I get my stamp. The stock is just setting behind the gun not mounted yet.
    View attachment 7085
    And yes I put my feet in the photo on purpose :)

Last edited:

jimmyzshack

Apr 16, 2010
    Houma
    That one is not gas operated guide rod right?

The first think I did when I got mine home was polish the moving parts inside so I could field strip with out beating on it. ;)
    This is what mine will look like minus the wood upper hand guard when I get my stamp. The stock is just setting behind the gun not mounted yet.
    View attachment 7085

you still need to use the dremel and remove that cap and put the muzzle brake on. that's about all i know on this gun still reading.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville

ba da BLING! dang, does it come with a pair of shades? :cool:

pix1143014890.jpg

jimmyzshack

Apr 16, 2010
    Houma
    lol yea. I still have to do mine. I don't know much about these but i'm going to go and shoot it tomorrow. Is there any one in slidell sell muzzle brakes

madmax4x4

HONKY
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    It has a small spot weld. You really don't have to cut all the way threw because it is a weak weld. Cut part,most of the way slowly and turn. Don't forget to push the pin in the FSB in before you turn ;) I will see if I can get a close up of mine when I can.

It's standard 14 LH thread for AK brakes after that. I have the tapco birdcage on it and that is the hogue grip
    http://www.hoguestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=656&products_id=6482

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Yeah, roger the Hogue. I have one on one of my Yugo underfolders and had already decided it was a must-have for the pistol. The angle is better IMO and the rubber is way mo better to hang onto.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    The three that were sent "accidentally" are gone. I did however order two from Classic that still haven't shown up for some reason. The second one of these was going to be for my dad but he has lost interest. Let me check the list and see what it looks like. If nobody is ahead of you and they ever come in, you have dibs.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    The three that were sent "accidentally" are gone. I did however order two from Classic that still haven't shown up for some reason. The second one of these was going to be for my dad but he has lost interest. Let me check the list and see what it looks like. If nobody is ahead of you and they ever come in, you have dibs.

You still didn't get yours from when we ordered???

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    You still didn't get yours from when we ordered???

NO, and to make matters worse, on Monday the lying bitch told me they were delivered that day (Monday). La Gun & Reloading was closed on Monday! :mad: I went by there today thinking surely they would be there since it was Wednesday. Still not there. Lucky for me (and her) they're on east coast time and I can cool off till in the morning.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    NO, and to make matters worse, on Monday the lying bitch told me they were delivered that day (Monday). La Gun & Reloading was closed on Monday! :mad: I went by there today thinking surely they would be there since it was Wednesday. Still not there. Lucky for me (and her) they're on east coast time and I can cool off till in the morning.

Wow that's fucted up. I hope ups didn't drop it out front. I hope classic and ups has a track number. I'm not sure if I will order from classic again after this time to much ********

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Just spoke to the owner of Classic Arms, Jan. When the first person answered the phone, I asked for Jan because she was the one who took the original order. When I was told she was busy, I asked to speak to her supervisor or manager. I was told that Jan was the owner, to which I responded "That's a shame." When she finally came to the phone she said, "So you think it's a shame that I'm the owner?" So I blasted her for a bit about my dissatisfaction.

After much investigation on her part and a call back 30 minutes later, she can only "assume" that all five of them went to New Orleans. She can't verify that because the phone is busy at Jefferson Gun Outlet but she can't offer any other explanation. I asked her if they're not required to keep a logbook or something or if once they're picked up, they're just gone. She mumbled something that didn't amount to anything. Does anyone know the answer to that? Seems like it would be the sender's responsibility to ensure that five AK-47 got where they wanted them to go. How is that supposed to work? She didn't know...

Then, she was going to make me wait some more while she snail-mailed them a pre-paid UPS label to use for shipping them up here to BR. She's the owner, right? I had to explain to her that she could just TELL them here account number over the phone and they could use it to send them out today. What an idiot.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Yea classic called them they sent six in one box. Three from my order one from some guys and your two. Classic told them they had to ship them back. So after she was so worried about who was paying for what she didn't even ship them to the right place. Sorry it's been such a cluster **** for you. I hope they send them to you when they get them give me a call if you need anything

And your pm box is full ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom