*5/11 UPDATE* DRACO group buy (THIS IS A NEW THREAD)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I just found them. They WERE sent to New Orleans and have been sitting at Jefferson Gun Outlet the whole time. That doesn't explain all the lies and misinformation I've been fed, but I did make phone contact with them today and they are going to hang onto them for me.

The FFL here in BTR is Larry Arbour at Louisiana Gun & Reloading on Jefferson Highway.

jimmyzshack

Apr 16, 2010
    Houma
    Anyone else have a hard time getting the cap off to put a muzzle brake on? I'm trying to turn it clockwise and pushing the pin in, to loosen but i can't get it to budge.
    IMG_2985.jpg

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Just in case you might be thinking of EVER using Classic Arms, you should know that as of today, May 11, 2010, I STILL do not have the guns that were ordered on April 19, 2010; 22 days ago. I *might* finally get them tomorrow, but I have no way of knowing for certain at this point.

Anyone who wants to know more or see the e-mail exchange I can PM it to ya.

Last edited:

jimmyzshack

Apr 16, 2010
    Houma
    I am an AK amateur, but is the exit hole in that brake 7.62mm? I thought those brakes were .556 for the AK-74. That first shot could be kind of nasty if its not.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001M5TSB4/ref=oss_product[/ame]

yes the exit hole is 7.62

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    man that is a long wait, i would have gone crazy. Glad it finally came in for you.

never again... what made it so bad was all the lies and deceit I got from the lady who owns Classic, Jan. she told me once that they were on the truck, and on another occasion that they had actually been delivered. delivered on a day that La Gun was closed...

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    any more of these bad boys available? Id like to get one.

They are all gone for now. However, if you do want to order one from Classic, deal ONLY with a man named Gus. The owner, a woman named Jan, is a conniving, lying bitch and I wouldn't **** on her if she was on fire. I don't operate that way and have no use for people like that.

lamuskrat

Mar 20, 2010
    French Settlement, La
    I am / we are

I am working on a few at work. We right now are up to 5-6 people wanting to buy. Are we going to buy ammo in the same order?

I am assuming (never owned an AK) that the cap removal you all were talking about is so that this pistol can accept a butt stock....is this right? What stamp is needed that a certain BS ,member mentioned? Lastly what is the purpose of the muzzle brake addition, is it require?

Apologize for my ignorance.....

Last edited:

madmax4x4

HONKY
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    the cap removal everyone was talking about is so a muzzle brake can be add nottwo it can accept a butt stock. You would need to do a form 1 and pay the 200.00 tax stamp to make it a sbr. The purpose of the muzzle brake is for flash or recoil and it looks better

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom