5gal buckets w/ lids

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    I have probably a dozen or so 5 gal buckets with lids. The lids seem to be air tight. Icing comes shipped in these buckets so they need to be cleaned out, a little boiling water usually does the trick. FREE! If they are not gone by the end of the weekend they will be thrown in the trash. Buckets also have carry handles. I use them for reloading components, but I have all the buckets I can afford to store.

Ps. I get, on average, 1-2 shipments a week so I almost always have buckets to throw away.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    If I have dibs on them I only need 5 of them...would love to have more but 5 will suit my needs & then you can split the rest of them with the rest of these guys.

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    they are all gone, i will have more next weekend. jobonette is next then derf then rock.

let me add that i will never understand the fascination with the damn buckets, what do you crazy folks do with these things? i've seriously thrown away thousands of these things

BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    You can carry stuff, store things, organize loose small stuff that's loose, turn them over and you have a stool...

They're like water tight milk crates.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    they are all gone, i will have more next weekend. jobonette is next then derf then rock.

let me add that i will never understand the fascination with the damn buckets, what do you crazy folks do with these things? i've seriously thrown away thousands of these things

I'm gonna fill them with AK mags, spray some lube on them, and put the lid on to keep them from rusting.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom