American Badass Coalition(?)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    Well, for starters we have the manners to not speak this way to people we don't even know. There is a reason behind the name but I don't owe you any explanations. especially when you have pretty much proven what kind of people you are. You guys go on being message board heroes. I'll be getting back to the real world now.

I'll tell the secret since John is too humble to share it. He once killed 26 terrorists in a row while reciting the next letter of the alphabet right when he killed each one. That's why in the Spec ops community he is known as ABC John.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    ABCJohn,

What does your organization do?

JR1572

I'm with JR here, I was actually interested in what was up with this organization (even though I don't have a Facebook). Just didn't think things would escalate so quickly. Guess thats what happens when we are dealing with a bunch of badasses

Last edited:

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Now its a SECRET SOCIETY, who is on facebook. All I took from his last post is that extreme steroid abuse is a pre-req. Enjoy your tiny balls, you badass you.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    By the way. You can Google "John Harrington Shield Tactical" to see whaT *I* have done. Talk about people needing to build themselves up. Bunch of keyboard tough guy pussies.

12 years old? No. 6'3" and 240, 15 year boxing veteran, YES. I'll buy a plane ticket for any of you tough guys who would like to tell me your opinions in person. Just email me. john@tbrci.com, sign some papers form my lawyer and YOU can show ME what a "badass" is. Howbout it?

Are you referring to the "bikers" going to Mexico? Were you prior military? Help us out here

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    He's from Shiner Texas. Ya'll may have just blown a hookup for some awesome beer.

You mean "badass beer"...? :dogkeke:

But seriously, I think his organizations stand for what's right, but when you have a name like "American Badass Coalition" you can expect some people to be a little skeptical.

Honestly, I like what you are doing John. Just lighten up a bit.

Last edited:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    ABCJohn, maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Unfortunately the USofA is filled with much over done tactical badass bearded multicam adorned shenanigans. It seems you are a victim of that culture. Might I suggest firing your marketing director, as the dummy threads on forums thing seems to be an epic fail. May I also suggest maybe a humble introduction and simple explanation of your organization and its goals and events vice whatever this **** show we have just experienced is.

As for your obvious badassery, congratulations on a 15 year boxing career. While you were being a badass boxer I was busy doing sissy ***** coward wuss stuff like being an active duty infantry marine, police officer, father, husband and other totally non badass stuff, including becoming a gunsmith and building AR15 rifles and what not. I have; however, had the privlage of working with and in the company of badasses world wide over the last 18 years, none of whom had anyone sign a waiver or talk to a lawyer prior to their badassery being thrust upon their nemesis.

As far as your publicity stunt trip to the border to do nothing, well I'll reserve my opinion for a later time. I will simply state that if there were people willing to do whatever it took to bring Sgt Tahmooressi home, sanctioned, legal or otherwise, they certainly wouldn't have made a dog and pony show out of it and created a facebook for it. Unless it wa Navy Seals :D then they would do a movie and book and stuff.

Moral of the story is next time, instead of this silly **** just put it out there. If you wouldn't have been a vaginasaurus about it and simply explained the name and your organization's goals you might have been taken seriously and even gotten an apology or two, but that ship has sailed.

Good luck on all your future badass endeavors.

NO COMPROMISE and what not:draw:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I don't think he is coming back. He is probably somewhere in the real world doing some badass stuff. I completely agree with you though, he went about introducing his organization the wrong way. With a name like that, it's hard to take them seriously, especially without any background info.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I don't think he is coming back. He is probably somewhere in the real world doing some badass stuff. I completely agree with you though, he went about introducing his organization the wrong way. With a name like that, it's hard to take them seriously, especially without any background info.

That's a shame. I was looking forward to more intellectually stimulating conversation.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom