and just like that "poof" covid is gone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Hey, All you fellows that got the shot

Afterwards do you think Nancy Pelosi is one hot babe?

Not really, at least not that I can remember! Last Saturday morning, I woke up next to her in bed! It took all of my willpower not to scream. I was able to quietly get dressed and sneak out through her bedroom window before she could wake up.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Not really, at least not that I can remember! Last Saturday morning, I woke up next to her in bed! It took all of my willpower not to scream. I was able to quietly get dressed and sneak out through her bedroom window before she could wake up.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

SKIPP3R L.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2020
    Denham Springs, la
    Sorry, not sorry but I have a job and responsibilities for a few dozen people and projects, so to be kind and respectful and for the health of both of us, Gus I have to put you on ignore so we have the best chance of not inviting arguing and strife and stress in our lives.

So because I care for your health and well-being you stand over behind that virtual door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sorry, not sorry but I have a job and responsibilities for a few dozen people and projects, so to be kind and respectful and for the health of both of us, Gus I have to put you on ignore so we have the best chance of not inviting arguing and strife and stress in our lives.

So because I care for your health and well-being you stand over behind that virtual door.

How's Gus supposed to know you put him on an ignore list?

I can tell you're not from around here................

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    My mom passed from Covid related pneumonia a few days before Thanksgiving . I was sitting next to her hospital bed suited up like a HazMat worker . I wouldn't begin to tell other people what they should do , but my wife and I got the Vaccination a few weeks ago .

SKIPP3R L.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2020
    Denham Springs, la

Nice to meet you Gator 45/70. We have never met or spoken before. It is said that first impressions/meetings are very important to let the other person know who you are and to inform the other person as to what to expect from you. Your introduction was - different.

I’m leaning toward you having a pleasantly dry comedic personality full of sarcasm and playfulness. That would be a joy for sure.

I will be happy to respond to your official introduction and answer the question you asked of me.

Do you not have more than one device that can access the internet? Do you sign into every website from every device you own?

It’s called ghost reading or shadow logging. It is for limiting your social media exposure. Don’t log to all of your social sites from every device so you don’t live with your head in your electronics. You are less likely to ‘get involved if you’re not able to post due to not being logged into your main account.

It reduces stress and makes it more difficult to respond to others instinctively. It how less time wasted, more time spent on responsibilities and better mental health all wile getting the information you were looking for. So if he isn’t logged into a device under his SN then he could see it. It’s not that hard to understand unless you never have visited a site anonymously to just read with no intention to post.

And no I’m not, but thank you for jumping into the foray by quote posting and tossing some dirt when you were not mentioned.

Your official first interaction with me, and honestly more than likely quite a few new members to this site did do me a favor, and I thank you for it. It’s good to know the people that like to be in conversations. So for future posts to a specific individual, I will compensate for possible responses so as not to be disrespectful to you prior to your involvement in whatever never was addressed to you.

Also, the ‘you’re not from around here’ line, cute. I’m glad internet people are migrating away from using ‘oh sweetie’ aside from forever Karens of course. But the 16 periods were excessive and incorrect. Proper use of ellipses limit them to three and it is preferred to have a space between each, but not it is not definitively necessary.

This took me about 3-5 minutes total wile having a bottle of water between my to-do errands for the day and I feel I have answered your question of me adequately, made an official introduction to you and offered a potential communion alteration to respect you.

I hope we have prepped the foundation of worthwhile acquaintances today.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nice to meet you Gator 45/70. We have never met or spoken before. It is said that first impressions/meetings are very important to let the other person know who you are and to inform the other person as to what to expect from you. Your introduction was - different.

I’m leaning toward you having a pleasantly dry comedic personality full of sarcasm and playfulness. That would be a joy for sure.

I will be happy to respond to your official introduction and answer the question you asked of me.

Do you not have more than one device that can access the internet? Do you sign into every website from every device you own?

It’s called ghost reading or shadow logging. It is for limiting your social media exposure. Don’t log to all of your social sites from every device so you don’t live with your head in your electronics. You are less likely to ‘get involved if you’re not able to post due to not being logged into your main account.

It reduces stress and makes it more difficult to respond to others instinctively. It how less time wasted, more time spent on responsibilities and better mental health all wile getting the information you were looking for. So if he isn’t logged into a device under his SN then he could see it. It’s not that hard to understand unless you never have visited a site anonymously to just read with no intention to post.

And no I’m not, but thank you for jumping into the foray by quote posting and tossing some dirt when you were not mentioned.

Your official first interaction with me, and honestly more than likely quite a few new members to this site did do me a favor, and I thank you for it. It’s good to know the people that like to be in conversations. So for future posts to a specific individual, I will compensate for possible responses so as not to be disrespectful to you prior to your involvement in whatever never was addressed to you.

Also, the ‘you’re not from around here’ line, cute. I’m glad internet people are migrating away from using ‘oh sweetie’ aside from forever Karens of course. But the 16 periods were excessive and incorrect. Proper use of ellipses limit them to three and it is preferred to have a space between each, but not it is not definitively necessary.

This took me about 3-5 minutes total wile having a bottle of water between my to-do errands for the day and I feel I have answered your question of me adequately, made an official introduction to you and offered a potential communion alteration to respect you.

I hope we have prepped the foundation of worthwhile acquaintances today.

Well actually no, I'm a mossy-back knuckle dragg'n Squatch when it comes to electronic devices...

People here in La. worried about proper typing and language ? I not one of those types.

Actually I take great pride into basterdsizing the mixture of culture languages in the state...

You never mentioned you're origins ? Me well I was born and raised mostly here, Did 5 years in Hotlanta education system around College Park for what's its worth?

Been from Alaska to the Isle of Women and you?

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    I still wonder how we as Americans got so darn sensitive ?
    Pretty sure its getting worse every year where folks just have feelings that hurt all the time.
    I sit back and ponder when did wearing Panties two sizes too small became the normal, Have to step back a bit and pick the undie knot out the whazoo. Take a deep breath and remember, Its really easy to IGNORE a post on the internet. Read it and scoff or laugh and keep scrolling if you dont like something.

I was raised by some golden rules that many have not heard of Or possibly never taught.
    Eye for an eye, Yes it has meaning and it has nothing to do with feelings.
    Sticks and stones may break my bones BUT words can never hurt me.. Ring any bells here at all ?
    There are plenty and we have seemingly lost this in upbringing younger generations.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

Well, he posted about it. I can see his posts, he can't see mine.... at least that's how I think it works. He can only see my posts if someone quotes me.

He didn't like something I had to say, so he's made it to where he can't read my posts. This way my posts don't detract from his experience on this site.

I'd worry about creating an echo chamber, but not everyone is like me. If putting me on his ignore list makes his day better, good for him.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Well, he posted about it. I can see his posts, he can't see mine.... at least that's how I think it works. He can only see my posts if someone quotes me.

He didn't like something I had to say, so he's made it to where he can't read my posts. This way my posts don't detract from his experience on this site.

I'd worry about creating an echo chamber, but not everyone is like me. If putting me on his ignore list makes his day better, good for him.

Ha, I think you're as tough as an old alligator with 1'' hide on the back of its neck, Those butt-hurt feelings just bounce off you....lol

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Hurry get in line fellas the covid-19 vaccine is safe right!!!

Yea right cdc and fda put a stop to covid vaccine cause of side effects

This is only the beginning of the rabbit hole... wait and see how deep it goes and how many other people have short and long term side effects will be...

Hey maybe y’all can make some money off of it
    * did you take a covid-19 vaccine in the year of 2021, if so your intitiled to a class action lawsuit, contact Morris Bart now...*

https://www.wbrz.com/news/cdc-fda-recommend-us-pause-use-of-johnson-and-johnson-s-covid-19-vaccine

Last edited:

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie

This is only the beginning of the rabbit hole... wait and see how deep it goes and how many other people have short and long term side effects will be...

* did you take a covid-19 vaccine in the year of 2021, if so your intitiled to a class action lawsuit, contact Morris Bart now...*

https://www.wbrz.com/news/cdc-fda-recommend-us-pause-use-of-johnson-and-johnson-s-covid-19-vaccine
    Nah, nothing to see here folks. All of these rushed vaccines are safe, no need for the usual years of testing. /S

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk Pro

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Spencer Calahan for the win bruh !

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

The Covid-19 vaccine? You sound like a Democrat saying *The Confederate Battle Flag* when there were several battle flags representing the various armies of the Confederate states.

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is the only one of the American vaccines that is being halted. It is a traditional vector vaccine that uses a weaker form of the virus. It is not a mRNA vaccine(Pfizer and Moderna) that sends genetic instructions to your DNA.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Nah, nothing to see here folks. All of these rushed vaccines are safe, no need for the usual years of testing. /S

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk Pro

Messenger RNA vaccines have been in development since 1990. Covid vaccines have been researched since 1993.
    I hope you don’t believe that these vaccines are totally new and made from scratch?

All vaccines have side effects. People are overreacting to extremely rare side effects from just one of the American vaccines.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom