Anyone Else Notice The Intentional Ignoring Of Ron Paul ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    NOLA_Jack, this has been the template of governemntal growth for decades. Chip away, Chip away. They know full well they can't take our country overnight, so they take a little here, a little there. This also serves the purpose of keeping the masses complacent. The Tea Party is the closest thing to an organization of like-minded people we have at the moment, and it hasn't been around long enough to really make any real accomplishment other than to make some voice of reason heard, and we all saw how much difference that made on the Obama-Care Bill.

Has anyone seen this video yet? I think it makes good sense...

His show got cancelled shortly after. Must have gotten too close to the truth...

Good sense? That is EXACTLY how I feel about the situation. I'm voting for RP. Re-electing BO will push us off the cliff faster but I want my adversaries to know I'm coming. I'm more of a sneak-attack kind of fighter but, in this election, I would rather tip my hand to show what is coming so the people in the middle will choose a side in order to make the sides more clear. Choose a side folks.

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    There is a scripture stating that if a nation will turn from its wicked ways, God will hear their prayers and heal the land. Fat chance of US turning.

To make it even more unlikely, that verse includes more than just humbling and praying. Seeking His face...turning from wicked ways...
    This applies to His people called by His name...IOW, you and I.

Miracles still happen, brother.

Tate

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Do you think nuclear war is likely?

I don't think that's very likely. I have thought that ever since Iran's missle tests blew up at high altitude that they are going to attempt to use NEMP (nuclear electromagnetic pulse) against us. Their recent befriending of Cuba and Venezuela only serve to further reinforce that consideration.

While full-scale nuclear war could happen it would have to be against the Chinese or Russians.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom