Are we going to see a hurricane in a couple days?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    That’s odd that they would spontaneously die during a hurricane. A little too convenient if you ask me. I’d even say that it sounds a bit fishy.
    I treated the tank for parasites as the white one had block spots popping up all over. And they have had clearish poop. Well guess the medicated water didn't help their situation.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Spectrum internet is back up now, raked up some leaves and debris in the yard earlier. All is right again. No water on my street thru this entire event, just like Ida. And Ida dropped 11" here on my gauge in 30 hours. Power never failed, it did blip 3x. That is a vast improvement for my neighborhood, no entergy power loss this time.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    For all of those who seen da queen mayor’s press conference, what was that? It looked like a clown show worthy of Barnum & Bailey.
    In contrast Jeff parish’s Cynthia Lee had a down to business fast paste news conference. And St John’s Jaclyn Hotard Gave a quick interview with a good explanations of what was happening in Laplace.
    That the difference between electing good people & a community activist.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    166   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Just woke up to go to work and the power is back. Also looks like my family picked up all that I dragged out yesterday. Jr shut down the generator and picked up all the cords. All I need to do is drain and rebox the window units and do the maintenance on the generator. Right now I’m laughing at my teenage daughter who thought that she’d go get a hot shower right after the power came back on. Now she knows how electric water heaters work.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Just woke up to go to work and the power is back. Also looks like my family picked up all that I dragged out yesterday. Jr shut down the generator and picked up all the cords. All I need to do is drain and rebox the window units and do the maintenance on the generator. Right now I’m laughing at my teenage daughter who thought that she’d go get a hot shower right after the power came back on. Now she knows how electric water heaters work.
    You've taught them well.
    Fine job, DAD :D

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    That the difference between electing good people & a community activist.
    Calling that NOLA queen a community activist is most generous on your part. Cantrell is a liar and a con woman. Born in Cali, remember when at Mardi Gras in the city viewing stands she shot someone the bird and told em to go f**k themselves. On video no less. Real class, very professional. Cynthia Lee Sheng sets the bar very high, I have always liked her. She learned plenty from her father. St John’s Jaclyn Hotard is a huge upgrade from her predecessor. I lived in St John parish for 35 years, moved out in Nov of 2014. Dem people flat out ruined Laplace after Katrina. They had a shooting/murder on the sidewalk on Greenwood Dr maybe a year or two after Katrina. On a neighborhood street co-workers of mine lived on. That had never happened before like that in Laplace. Savages, straight from NOLA. They are a cancer wherever they migrate to.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    They also shot and killed the local feed store owner in an armed robbery. Ran out with the cash register. Older gentleman, beloved by many in Laplace. Shot his wife in the face too, but she survived. I have rage for these monsters, even today. Difficult to put in a jar and close it forever.

murderer gets life + no parole

Last edited:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Calling that NOLA queen a community activist is most generous on your part. Cantrell is a liar and a con woman. Born in Cali, remember when at Mardi Gras in the city viewing stands she shot someone the bird and told em to go f**k themselves. On video no less. Real class, very professional. Cynthia Lee Sheng sets the bar very high, I have always liked her. She learned plenty from her father. St John’s Jaclyn Hotard is a huge upgrade from her predecessor. I lived in St John parish for 35 years, moved out in Nov of 2014. Dem people flat out ruined Laplace after Katrina. They had a shooting/murder on the sidewalk on Greenwood Dr maybe a year or two after Katrina. On a neighborhood street co-workers of mine lived on. That had never happened before like that in Laplace. Savages, straight from NOLA. They are a cancer wherever they migrate to.

F**kin' TRASH :puke:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    They always have excuses for the flooding in NOLA. Just like they always have idiots who drive into the deep water under the railroad crossing on Canal Blvd, and beg for help after. Or the I-10 underpass by the cemeteries.

Travers Mackell in the video above, puts this expert/engineer/superintendent on the hot seat, and very uncomfortable. Mind you this clown is prob making $200k per year. Same ole story in NOLA, different day. For decades.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    They also shot and killed the local feed store owner in an armed robbery. Ran out with the cash register. Older gentleman, beloved by many in Laplace. Shot his wife in the face too, but she survived. I have rage for these monsters, even today. Difficult to put in a jar and close it forever.

murderer gets life + no parole
    I do sometimes find solace in knowing I'm far better than those savages.

SVT Bansheeman

No more laughing dog
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Lockport, LA
    I've been tinkering with setting the amount of natural gas etc on my dad's 19 ish year old John deere generator. I decided to see if the idle control feature works.

The engine does increase rpms when it starts to pull a load from stuff in the house being turned on. However the fans don't spin as hard as they should and lights aren't as bright as they should be. When I click it off and let be at its normal full rpms, everything is fine and working properly. So it's staying like that as he always ran it. Rant off/

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Both myself and 340six live in Kenner. I’m good, no flooding and power restored today. Don’t know how he’s doing; hopefully he’s good.
    Excellent. I was thinking of @340six but his UN eluded me at the moment. Have not seen him post anything today. His last visit here to BS today @ 1634, according to his profile.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mattland04
    Top Bottom