Are you KIDDING me?! Let this thing in! NOW

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    http://www.dailypress.com/news/military/dp-whale-pictures,0,140518.photogallery

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/foreign-community/2010/06/27/262388/Taiwan-oil.htm

Introducing "A Whale", the largest oil skimmer in the world. Taiwanese designed, Liberian flagged ship that is approx 3 1/2 football fields long, 10 stories high, and is capable of sucking in 500,000 barrels of oiled water in a day. It then filters the water and releases it back into the ocean. Approx 2% of the oil will be left in the released water. That is 98% of the oil removed. 98%. the people behind it say they can do in one day what BP has done in two months. It all seems too good to be true. But wait, your government wants to go through the hoops and semantics while the worst oil spill in out countrys history, and probably the worst ecological disaster as well takes place. Oh, and the EPA doesn't like the fact that 2% of the oil will be put back.

Last edited:

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I think our Govt. wants the oil spill disaster to go on and on because they can continue to use Executive orders to take away our drilling, cause gas prices to skyrocket and gain more and more control over all of us. Oh, and mainly, to "change" America to a communistic islamic nation.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I think our Govt. wants the oil spill disaster to go on and on because they can continue to use Executive orders to take away our drilling, cause gas prices to skyrocket and gain more and more control over all of us. Oh, and mainly, to "change" America to a communistic islamic nation.

Jim, what does this all MEAN????
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Jeez guys love to see the enthusiasm about the vessel lol haha

Startin to look like everybody is throwin in the towel......we are in a real time struggle to survive here but more and more people are bitchin, blamin BP and the Fed, MMS, all involved but we aren't comming up with solutions. Talkin to me too here, I just don't know who to call, it's a vast network of places and none of them seem to give a sh**

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    there is no way we should let this thing in. its not union ran or even owned by a company who donated to barry or the dnc. i should report all you guys who would even think it should be allowed anywhere near U.S. shores!

biggie1447

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2010
    Slidell
    there is no way we should let this thing in. its not union ran or even owned by a company who donated to barry or the dnc. i should report all you guys who would even think it should be allowed anywhere near U.S. shores!

unfortunatly that is probably why congress or the "president" havent repealed the ?jones act? yet and allowed others to help:mad:

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Admiral Thad Allen said he was going to try and expedite the process, but can a retired Rear Admiral from the USCG have much influence on laws? Obama needs to ****ing step up, once and for all. He's all about dipping his grimey hands into everything until it's something positive and neccesary.

Psychosomatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Metairie
    So random question... Wheres everyone moving in three months when the Gulf Coast is found to be a toxic waste land barely fit for microbes? :mad:

~Psycho

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA

I am sure Penguin already has.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Didn't this article say A Whale is headed to the GOMEX .....@ this time

Looks like article is from 6 . 24 , This bad boy atta be sukkin sea water by now

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    What ???

BP ain't the only one who should go on trial, usama and thad allen need to face obstruction charges...dam these morons

any kinda inspection could be done underway, shoulda been started weeks go

Thank you sir, I absolutely could not agree more. Obama can abuse the laws and Constitution to fit his own needs, but not to allow ONE (1) boat into the Gulf?

Top Bottom