Are you ready for SHTF?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Off Nominal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2024
    Lafayette
    I'm ready and if I run out of food, I will eat my neighbors.

Same here. I started a spreadsheet.

Avpgfok.png

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    This could absolutely get ugly. FBI admits Hezbollah is in the US in large numbers. There certainly could be sabotage. It wasn't that long ago trains were turning over almost daily. Now that Iran has declared war on Israel I don't take anything off of the table.

I'm ready but can't leave. My wife can't move that fast and I can't move much faster. As far as taking anything, it would be a rifle, a pistol, and a load out of a few mags, armor, NVG, thermal scope, some food and water. Not sure what else I could carry unless I can take a vehicle.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You can take the clothes you have on and what you can carry that wont slow you down for 3 miles, on foot, at a rapid walking pace, and you have to GFTOOD now or you're going to die. You have 3 minutes to get yourself, and whoever else, out and moving.

What are you taking?

They have struck the water supplies, the power grid and cell towers, and they dropped magnetic Israeli pagers on HAZMAT rail cars all across the country and set them off simultaneously. You have to get away from the coming gas clouds.
    I imagine I'll do well in your hypothetical scenario as I'll use my hypothetical superpowers.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    I mean i buy guns and ammo but im not stocking for the end of times. I'll worry about that scenerio when or if it happens.

For those behind enemy lines, John has a long mustache!

Last edited:

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    This could absolutely get ugly. FBI admits Hezbollah is in the US in large numbers. There certainly could be sabotage. It wasn't that long ago trains were turning over almost daily. Now that Iran has declared war on Israel I don't take anything off of the table.

I'm ready but can't leave. My wife can't move that fast and I can't move much faster. As far as taking anything, it would be a rifle, a pistol, and a load out of a few mags, armor, NVG, thermal scope, some food and water. Not sure what else I could carry unless I can take a vehicle.
    I figured id be that one guy in the movies that says i'll stay behind and slow down the badguys.
    Otherwise ill be runnin down the street trying to hold my pants up cause the loaded pmags are weighing down my britches.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    The federal government has published and made available more than enough information for the average Joe to manage most anything. Alongside some reputable sources like FLCCC a person oughta have their sheet together.

Anyone have a reliable source for Prussian Blue?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BoBell
    Top Bottom