Bug out Bags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    any special need items,,like meds. spare glasses or contacts,

1.spare med,contacts/glasses,,,also socks and underware and toiletres

2.flash stick,with allllllll important info ins,health,banking,lic.pictures,contact info all crediantals anything that if your house burned down you would need a copy of,,,why not make them now and have them ready to leave the house when you do,,also spare car key map of area

3. water ,,,ways to purifie water

4.food,,energy bars, long shelf life protien bars

5.tools
    flash lights
    multi tool
    lighter
    knife
    poncho
    fleshlight

fixed it, :rofl:

cajungunslinger

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    my new elite bag

bg9jqv97vupgggpoo7f0.jpg

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I no longer have a Bug out anything as I traded them for a ball and chain. When I did have a bag it was an E&E designed bag and had no firearms as the plan was to disappear as fast as possible with the bear minimum in a civilized world only trying to hide from the law.

Like Mr. Rudolph who played a few reindeer games himself.

cajungunslinger

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I no longer have a Bug out anything as I traded them for a ball and chain. When I did have a bag it was an E&E designed bag and had no firearms as the plan was to disappear as fast as possible with the bear minimum in a civilized world only trying to hide from the law.

Like Mr. Rudolph who played a few reindeer games himself.

mine dont have firearms either. just survival stuff :)

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    I know this post ended many, many months ago, but I'd like to revisit it. I have a molle backpack that goes EVERYWHERE with me. If I change vehicles at work, its there, we take my wifes car, its there. Although I haven't made it a BOB "yet", I would like to see more pics of what all of you have. One thing in my bag that doesn't take a lot of room is a stack of playing cards, could be good morale in a camp or God forbid, FEMA Park.

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    Wolverines !!! all I need is Patrick Swayze to pick up a few friends in his Stepside 4X4 truck and we head to the mountains, very little equipment was needed in the movie for survival, Oh ****, Swayze is dead

sevenpt62

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    hammond, la
    I'm glad that this thread has been revived. I've been in the process of making a list of supplies and other things that I think would be beneficial in my bob kit in the event of some disaster.
    Right now I am shopping for the best bag for the application. If shtf I will be responsible for at least me and my girlfriend. I know that I wouldn't be able to carry enough stuff for both of us by myself, so I will be building 2 bob bags so that we will be able to share the load, making it easier on both of us and make it possible to carry more essential items. So far I have been thinking about using 2 of the new style molly packs with their polymer frames. They seem like they would be light weight while carrying a decent load and are expandable with the molle system. I have seen new ones in the packaging going for great prices on ebay. What do you guys think about these packs? Any suggestions on packs? What about my 2 bag plan, is that a good idea? here are a link to the packs i was looking at. http://cgi.ebay.com/Molle-II-Main-P...SIC&otn=6&po=&ps=63&clkid=7965681291898283692 sorry if I did that wrong.

Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    LOL this is a funny thread!
    Bug out huh? When ya come back there will be 200 illegal immigrants living in your house with all the stuff you couldn't carry.
    My house will be my Alamo if necessary.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom