Cairo protesters scale U.S. Embassy wall, remove flag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I'm at least impressed with the response of some of the Libyan civilians.

"Apologies to the Prophet, Apologies to America"
    V9SWL.jpg

"The armed minority of today will become the tyranny of tomorrow"
    eF9kE.jpg

"Don't turn Libya into Afghanistan"
    Os99c.jpg

"No to the militias, yes to the army"
    jqfCN.jpg

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I'm only glad it wasn't me.. It's seems if your an American and get hung out ,killed, and drug through the street, the folks in this country today want to make sure they have the appropriate measured response before they do anything. That's comforting...

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Limited experience. Only what I've learned from CNN.

How about yours?

I have spent approximately 8 years of my life fighting with , against, alongside of, and on the behalf of Muslims in Asia, Afghanistan, The Middle East, And Africa. I've lived in their homes and killed them in their sleep. I speak enough Dari to get myself in trouble. I'm not an expert but I feel like I know my way around
    The problem.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    If you haven't been over there and your opinion is based on what you see on the news maybe you have no idea what your talking about.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I've been to 23 cities in 14 different foreign countries and I can say without question that I felt more "welcomed" by the average citizen in Middle East countries. Close second goes to Singapore. Point being: not every Muslim is out to slit your throat.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I have spent approximately 8 years of my life fighting with , against, alongside of, and on the behalf of Muslims in Asia, Afghanistan, The Middle East, And Africa. I've lived in their homes and killed them in their sleep. I speak enough Dari to get myself in trouble. I'm not an expert but I feel like I know my way around
    The problem.

Wow, I didn't know you could be that gentle. In light of that, I might reconsider next Sunday :boink:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    No one over there is on our side..

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about and continuing to post such ridiculous nonsense only further categorizes you as ignorant on all things overseas.

By all means continue; just be aware that no one here is buying your completely misinformed awful opinion.

Check Post #44 as well.

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    There was a time when every red blooded American felt the way I do. How's that softer gentler side working for you? Anytime I see an American dead and being dragged through the street I think people should have to pay for that. There has to be a high toll for spillig American blood.
    No I haven't been over seas but my family has. And I know a great deal about what is going on over there. No I haven't had to slit the throat of a sleeping enemy but I'm certain I could have done it with best of them if needed.
    As for an opinion I have one, maybe you guys don't like it, maybe some do, not sure, but that won't change the way I feel. Like I said glad it wasn't me, cause if it was, I would want my country to annihilate them all.

Last edited:

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Whether we go to war is up for debate but for starts how about we cut off financial aid to these countries? I for one do not like seeing tax dollars going to a group that may or may not hate us.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    They're tribal in nature. I think the correct play is to do everything in our power to nurture their own hate filled rivalries amongst themselves. They seem to be just as content to kill each other. Let's help them live their dream. All while maintaining the appearance of complete non-involvement. Do something of which Machiavelli would approve.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I'm not sure we want them uniting. Wouldn't it be more advantageous to keep them fractured and fighting amongst themselves? The more energy they expend inwardly the less they can project globally.

Am I missing something?

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    iTough is thA awesome!!!!

I have met a few special forces soldiers in my day through family and friends and never recall them discussing their exploits or questioning the opinion of others whether they agree or not.

They didn't view their service to this country like it gave them a right above others to have an opinion.

You say you served this country and for that I am grateful, but don't think for one second that gives you a right to decide who can and who can't have an opinion.

Last edited:

Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have met a few special forces soldiers in my day through family and friends and never recall them discussing their exploits or questioning the opinion of others whether they agree or not.

They didn't view their service to this country like it gave them a right above others to have an opinion.

You say you served this country and for that I am grateful, but don't think for one second that gives you a right to decide who can and who can't have an opinion.

I don't think he's giving any credence to his opinion being superior to yours, or the fact that he was special forces; rather, the fact that he's been overseas and has a lot of experience with Muslims is his point. My $.02, and you're entitled to yours just as much as I, or him.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Your entitled to your opinion I just think your opinion is horribly ill informed. It's like my opinion on New Zealand; I like Rugby. I watch it on TV. I've also seen the entire Lord of The Rings Trilogy. I think New Zealand must suck what with all of those Orcs running around all willy nilly. I also don't think I discussed my exploits. I don't even really discuss exploits in person much less on the internet. Lastly what I did in The Army has no bearing on this discussion. Have you ever met and had a conversation with a Muslim?

Top Bottom