Can't decide what to do, traffic stop that pissed me off.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cajungunslinger

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    KITT 2.0 was on standby around the corner.

me personally.I always keep he-man and battlecat around the corner on standby...

battle-cat-a.jpg

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    douche bag tendancies huh?

Like...drive while sober? My god who'da thunk it?

Like not being the one shooting a couch? My god imagine that.

"Below the legal limit" is not "sober" The officer who stopped you could tell the difference, obviously you can't.

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area

Jimmy, posting in this thread again was probably not wise. Being defensive and hostile in that post was even less so... You're just going to have to roll with this one, I'm afraid. :p

L

lsushawn

are you a democrat? you sure sound like one since they all never do anything wrong and its always someone else's fault. does your mom still breastfeed you?
    and BTW FYI, driving after 5 beers is NOT driving 100% sober. I don't GAF who you are.

L

lsushawn

on top of everything else, you set out that night to go to a bar and have a few drinks, and brought your pistol with you. lucky for you your passenger didn't shoot a hole in the seat of your truck (even though it would have been his fault).

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Jimmy, believe it or not, I understand what you did. It had been five beers over a period of hours and you do not believe you were"legally intoxicated",

BUUUUTTTTT,

You fail to listen to people when they tell you not to post stuff like this. It will never work in your favor. Especially after the sofa post. Just like I did not take the guys gun apart on my post, you did not shoot the couch, but the situation as a whole has been attributed to you.

To boot, you get defensive when people flame you on dumb errors. You are young and inexperienced at life, at least in this area. Own it an make yourself better.

And for god's sake, stop posting after drinking.

You are a "campus leader" so you serve as an ambassador of firearm rights to those who know nothing. All they know is some college kid who keeps having run ins with the cops but it is never his fault, and had an ND in his apartment is the example.

Wise up man. Think before you post.

Born4spd

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    Jimmy, believe it or not, I understand what you did. It had been five beers over a period of hours and you do not believe you were"legally intoxicated",

BUUUUTTTTT,

You fail to listen to people when they tell you not to post stuff like this. It will never work in your favor. Especially after the sofa post. Just like I did not take the guys gun apart on my post, you did not shoot the couch, but the situation as a whole has been attributed to you.

To boot, you get defensive when people flame you on dumb errors. You are young and inexperienced at life, at least in this area. Own it an make yourself better.

And for god's sake, stop posting after drinking.

You are a "campus leader" so you serve as an ambassador of firearm rights to those who know nothing. All they know is some college kid who keeps having run ins with the cops but it is never his fault, and had an ND in his apartment is the example.

Wise up man. Think before you post.

The Man Speaks The Truth.

I think i post too much too :D

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston

No like complaining about being left off by a cop and wanting to sue him for false imprisonment.

Trying to buy absinthe when it seems you already have a drinking problem.

And making excuses for leaving a loaded weapon laying around in a room full of drunk people that could have very well killed someone.

Pick your battles. Most people would be too ashamed of their conduct to post these type of things. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish

Alright, I'm trying very hard not to make this a personal attack, I don't know how well that'll work though.

For someone who claims to be the leader of a major organization at your school, you are sadly lacking in good decision making skills.

Case in point:

Whenever I drink, I don't carry a firearm. I don't carry a firearm into bars. I am legally allowed to do so. You aren't. But I still don't do it.

You, on the other hand, leave guns laying around with other people around drinking, and everyone gets drunk. Real smart.

For the Superbowl party I just had, when I started drinking, the pistol came off, and went into my room. Many people saw me do this, and it stayed put up.

As far as drinking; you're supposedly a big boy. You can make your own decisions on that. But man up and admit when you are ****ing wrong. You were wrong BIG TIME on this last one.

Stop taking a ****ing victim mentality, and take responsibility for your own **** ups. You are starting to aggravate a lot of people here, and **** off quite a few as well. Save some face by admitting when you're wrong. It may actually improve some people's opinion of you.

5 beers, then driving over an hour to Ruston from W. Monroe...WTF were you thinking? What's funny is your BAC will continue to rise for about 2hrs after yous top drinking. You stopped drinking at 0030, and got stopped around 0200?

Guess what, you were just about at your peak BAC. I guarantee you were more messed up than you realize. You're a dumbass, plain and simple. I won't say I've never driven with more alcohol in my system than I should have, but I put those days behind me.

I learned my lesson the easy way by having a friend call me out on it. I stopped driving that way altogether.

I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your life. Alcohol doesn't mix with many things. Except sex, pool, bad dancing, and sports. Very few exceptions to that rule.

Somebody let me know when this ass-hate decides to de-fvck himself.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Alright, I'm trying very hard not to make this a personal attack, I don't know how well that'll work though.

For someone who claims to be the leader of a major organization at your school, you are sadly lacking in good decision making skills.

Case in point:

Whenever I drink, I don't carry a firearm. I don't carry a firearm into bars. I am legally allowed to do so. You aren't. But I still don't do it.

You, on the other hand, leave guns laying around with other people around drinking, and everyone gets drunk. Real smart.

For the Superbowl party I just had, when I started drinking, the pistol came off, and went into my room. Many people saw me do this, and it stayed put up.

As far as drinking; you're supposedly a big boy. You can make your own decisions on that. But man up and admit when you are ****ing wrong. You were wrong BIG TIME on this last one.

Stop taking a ****ing victim mentality, and take responsibility for your own **** ups. You are starting to aggravate a lot of people here, and **** off quite a few as well. Save some face by admitting when you're wrong. It may actually improve some people's opinion of you.

5 beers, then driving over an hour to Ruston from W. Monroe...WTF were you thinking? What's funny is your BAC will continue to rise for about 2hrs after yous top drinking. You stopped drinking at 0030, and got stopped around 0200?

Guess what, you were just about at your peak BAC. I guarantee you were more messed up than you realize. You're a dumbass, plain and simple. I won't say I've never driven with more alcohol in my system than I should have, but I put those days behind me.

I learned my lesson the easy way by having a friend call me out on it. I stopped driving that way altogether.

I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your life. Alcohol doesn't mix with many things. Except sex, pool, bad dancing, and sports. Very few exceptions to that rule.

Somebody let me know when this ass-hate decides to de-fvck himself.

Yeah, you failed at not making it personal. lol:rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom