Cashless society very soon

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    You got 200 new P mags in your attic in boxes? How about 30,000 rounds of ammo on hand?
    If we are talking a economic collapse type scenario, You better have triple that to even have a chance because you will need to arm about 20-30 people when the masses switch into viral desperate starvation mode.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    If we are talking a economic collapse type scenario, You better have triple that to even have a chance because you will need to arm about 20-30 people when the masses switch into viral desperate starvation mode.
    So now the min is 500 P-mags in the attic and 60,000 rounds of 556. The new standard for doom and gloom. Anything less and you are unprepared.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Digital US currency + BRICS = Destruction of the United States and the Western World.

Precious metals will retain their value. Unless the US gets back into an Asset-Backed Currency, the fall will be unbelievably violent and destructive. It will look like Africa after WWII & the African Union, dominated by warlords and open corruption. Just look how close we are now....

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I didn't know what BRICS was until now, just googled. No matter how you slice it, everyday Americans are FUBAR going forward, imo. Our government is broken, corruption and greed reigns in all 3 branches. Heck, WW3 may break out soon in the Middle East. Things are starting to escalate, missiles and drones flying everywhere, attacking cargo ships.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    There is some truth in this, to watch for, to be aware of and to implement some safeguards that could be set up. I'm not smart enough to figure out what could work.
    I don't believe this crap to be inevitable, but the unchecked spread of it could surely assist in its happening. The more this "panic" proliferates, the more people buy into it, the more it is bought into ... further assures its destiny.
    The Left's intent of ultimate control is ever present. Some time ago, a well respected (to me) source - I can't recall who - opined ... the reason that "capitalist" wealthy-top-echelon-elitists are pushing this agenda (you know their ilk) are terrified that they cannot compete and maintain their relative position of control in global finances- (competing with China, etal) without achieving a similar level of control over their electorate - even as diluted by open borders.
    We are targeted to succumb to their goal.
    God help us - if you are listening & care.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Don't worry, Big Brother's got your back! His jackboots are right there, ready to Stomp!

They get their marching orders at Bilderberg each year. We've got 6 years till their 2030 goal of establishing their "green" economy, their "You'll own nothing and be happy" (yea right!) renters world, their Smart City. One of these years there'll be some emergency. They've been using emergencies to push through things no one wants for a long time. 9/11, Covid etc. Anyway, whatever "emergency" they cause, it'll destroy the money supply, the US financial system. But the 'solution' is already ready and waiting, CBDC's. Digital money. Perhaps it'll be a 'Cyber 9/11', they've been muttering about that for a while. It'll destroy all financial info, all bank info. So your bank account balance, $0. Oh, they still know what you owe though. Big Global Brother will save us by restoring everyone's bank balance with digital cash. Maybe they'll even double what you had (great deal right?). All you have to do is register for you're Global ID. Go in and get scanned, have DNA taken and you have a shiny new Global Citizen ID and all you're money restored! It'll be great, hah!

Something like this is coming. It's been in movies and books for years.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So how exactly will you purchase gasoline at a station with your gold bullion or gold coins if there is an economic failure as you have been pushing for 6 or 7 years?

How will you buy groceries with a $2000 Maple Leaf coin? How will they make change back to you? Or maybe your holding bullion, how do you purchase $100 in groceries with a $2000 bar? So exactly which form of physical gold do you own Magdump and keep for the day of calamity?

I know you have been collecting silver coins for years, how you know vendors or any store will accept your nickels and dimes in exchange for gasoline or food? How do you pay your bills with silver coins, mail them a bag of coins?
    If you need someone to explain all that I’m thinking you’re in over your head John. I’ll be spending whatever currency is deemed US tender to buy my gas bro. Whatever they decide to call the replacement for the fiat we now use. When there are no more dollars, and everyone is forced to accept the digital currency or CBDC or whatever they will call it, they’ll be able to control it. Completely. Which is the plan. See China if you can’t imagine how that works.
    The metals aren’t for spending on gas bro. The metals are for storing my wealth. The metals will always be worth whatever fiat is being used. The metals are not prone to inflation and cannot be controlled. Their increase in value cannot be taxed. They are not traceable. Even cash is traceable and can be tracked. Those little serial numbers are there for a reason. Do you know what happens when a bank or business runs a bunch of bills through a counter? Can you believe the counter can record every single serial number of every bill? Amazing, isn’t it?
    Also, when cash is banned (yup) if you want to trade with someone, you could definitely use metals.
    Google this: Secret War on Cash. Do some light reading bro. It might do you some good.

Just FYI dude, but you may want to rethink your role of the doubting Thomas. It’s not going to help you in any way that I can think of.

Wizard1183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    There is some truth in this, to watch for, to be aware of and to implement some safeguards that could be set up. I'm not smart enough to figure out what could work.
    I don't believe this crap to be inevitable, but the unchecked spread of it could surely assist in its happening. The more this "panic" proliferates, the more people buy into it, the more it is bought into ... further assures its destiny.
    The Left's intent of ultimate control is ever present. Some time ago, a well respected (to me) source - I can't recall who - opined ... the reason that "capitalist" wealthy-top-echelon-elitists are pushing this agenda (you know their ilk) are terrified that they cannot compete and maintain their relative position of control in global finances- (competing with China, etal) without achieving a similar level of control over their electorate - even as diluted by open borders.
    We are targeted to succumb to their goal.
    God help us - if you are listening & care.
    It’s not the left. It’s every politician. Stop dividing democrats and republicans. They’re feathers of the same bird. It’s entertainment for you. To make you believe good cop bad cop. They’re the SAME and they want you broke and scratching for a bite and taking a gulp of air

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Even cash is traceable and can be tracked. Those little serial numbers are there for a reason. Do you know what happens when a bank or business runs a bunch of bills through a counter? Can you believe the counter can record every single serial number of every bill? Amazing, isn’t it?
    I'm not aware of any banks using this technology in the US. Are you?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I'm not aware of any banks using this technology in the US. Are you?
    They do if you are delusional. Evidently they have been tracking and recording US currency SNs for decades. Whomever "they" are, I guess you have to read the book. There have been serial #s on US paper currency to my knowledge as long as I have been alive (66 years). There have been SNs on one dollar bills FOREVER, LOL. When I walked to Time Saver in NOLA and purchased a Slushee with a $20 fifty years ago, "they" were tracking me, and my $20 bill.

Today Mag would have you believe every one of those 13 Ben Franklins in my safe have been tracked and recorded. "They" know where they are, and who is holding them right now. Big Brother is watching!
    (George Orwell approved this message)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom