Cashless society very soon

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    1862 one dollar bill, with a serial number. The very first printed $1 bill in circulation, in the US.

One dollar bill - 1862.jpg

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I'm not aware of any banks using this technology in the US. Are you?
    Aren’t you some kind of banker? Or is my memory of that incorrect? I am very aware of banks using this tech for many years now, as well as state and federal agencies. I’m sorry if you’re not. Even Amazon knows about this…dude.

Attachments

• IMG_2819.png
      IMG_2819.png
      728.4 KB · Views: 40
    • IMG_2820.png
      IMG_2820.png
      232.9 KB · Views: 39

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    1862 one dollar bill, with a serial number. The very first printed $1 bill in circulation, in the US. (I just noticed, on my birthday no less, wow)

View attachment 155202
    Hey John, you know what they say about chronic naysayers, right?
    No matter bro. Voice all your doubts right here for whatever you think it will get you. You called me a tin foil hat wearer, I’ll just save my insults. I’m content to accept you’ll have your epiphany in good time. At the end of the day, I’m only concerned about me and mine. If it makes you feel better to call me chicken little, have at it, but it won’t change what’s to come.
    Just realize that some of us refuse to cling to ignorance, instead favoring to educate ourselves, consider our options and plan for future when we can. I wish you all the luck.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Hey John, you know what they say about chronic naysayers, right?
    No I do not, but I'm sure you're going to tell me here. In your thread you keep reviving time and time again.

Tell me this, just who is tracking my Ben Franklins? Austin just told you they do not track currency (SNs) as you stated earlier.

Which bank is scanning SNs for the purpose of tracking and logging? Please tell me so I know better.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    No I do not, but I'm sure you're going to tell me here. In your thread you keep reviving time and time again.

Tell me this, just who is tracking my Ben Franklins? Austin just told you they do not track currency (SNs) as you stated earlier.

Which bank is scanning SNs for the purpose of tracking and logging? Please tell me so I know better.
    Nah bro, I’m good. Stick to what you know, right.?
    I may be wrong, but you seem to be taking all this kinda hard. Not sure why you keep coming back to the thread that I’m reviving time and again, but rest assured, I will continue to visit as I find more news related to the topic. When I started the thread, nobody here had even heard of a CBDC and look how far we’ve come. If you find the news upsetting, maybe just ignore the thread altogether. I understand it may be a lot to chew on for some folks and everyone has their own way of dealing with things. For all your efforts to discredit what I’m saying, I’m afraid that you just can’t wish it all away. And plugging your ears while singing “Lalalalalala” won’t help either.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Its not a fight, you of all people should know the difference. Its a heated discussion. Btw, this is a discussion forum and there will be a difference of opinions at times. A forum comprised of 90% alpha males.
    Oh, heated discussion? Ok, please forgive me if I don’t feel too heated about it. Basically all I have to do to prove what I’m saying is factual is wait. I may or may not bump this thread when we arrive at our destination. Just FYI, Klaus Schwab and his buds are saying about 6 years will do it.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Nah bro, I’m good. Stick to what you know, right.?
    I may be wrong, but you seem to be taking all this kinda hard. Not sure why you keep coming back to the thread that I’m reviving time and again, but rest assured, I will continue to visit as I find more news related to the topic. When I started the thread, nobody here had even heard of a CBDC and look how far we’ve come. If you find the news upsetting, maybe just ignore the thread altogether. I understand it may be a lot to chew on for some folks and everyone has their own way of dealing with things. For all your efforts to discredit what I’m saying, I’m afraid that you just can’t wish it all away. And plugging your ears while singing “Lalalalalala” won’t help either.

Nice deflection Mag. When you don't have the answers to the questions I posed to you above. You claim somebody is tracking the serial #s, but you don't know who it is. I'm not taking this hard, again you claim much of this is happening today, "look at the changes since I started this thread". You claim to be knowledgeable on the subject (tracking SNs of bills, and this eminent economic collapse in the US you have been pushing now for years, and we should all be hoarding silver coins and gold) but when asked some simple questions, you just don't have the answers.

And that article you just linked is about tracking digital dollars, ie crypto currency, not US paper bills. Five hours of searching on line to answer my simple questions above, and that is all you can come up with?

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Oh, heated discussion? Ok, please forgive me if I don’t feel too heated about it. Basically all I have to do to prove what I’m saying is factual is wait. I may or may not bump this thread when we arrive at our destination.
    You have a lot of delusion, but not much on facts or answers to simple questions. Now your answer is just wait and see. LOL

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Oh, heated discussion? Ok, please forgive me if I don’t feel too heated about it. Basically all I have to do to prove what I’m saying is factual is wait. I may or may not bump this thread when we arrive at our destination. Just FYI, Klaus Schwab and his buds are saying about 6 years will do it.

If it comes down to it, please don't bump a 6 year old thread like a new user trying to raise their post count.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Aren’t you some kind of banker? Or is my memory of that incorrect? I am very aware of banks using this tech for many years now, as well as state and federal agencies. I’m sorry if you’re not. Even Amazon knows about this…dude.
    Who is using these things? Just because Amazon sells them does not mean mainstream banks are using them.

Is your branch using these? What bank? If you're aware of banks using this tech for many years, please let me know what banks.

What state and federal agencies are using money counters that record serial numbers? And why does it matter?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Nice deflection Mag. When you don't have the answers to the questions I posed to you above. You claim somebody is tracking the serial #s, but you don't know who it is. I'm not taking this hard, again you claim much of this is happening today, "look at the changes since I started this thread". You claim to be knowledgeable on the subject (tracking SNs of bills, and this eminent economic collapse in the US you have been pushing now for years, and we should all be hoarding silver coins and gold) but when asked some simple questions, you just don't have the answers.

And that article you just linked is about tracking digital dollars, ie crypto currency, not US paper bills. Five hours of searching on line to answer my simple questions above, and that is all you can come up with?
    Modern banks have very, very sophisticated AML systems. But they aren't concerned with serial numbers on bills.

When I was a banker in a branch, we would move ~$300-500k of paper currency in and out per day. Some days would easily top $1M. Every bill would go through currency counters at some point, but none of the counters recorded serial #s or were attached to a computer where serial #s could be associated to a customer's account. The coolest thing the counters did was identify fake bills, which we probably found 2-3 per month, all of which have to be mailed to the US Secret Service.

There isn't some giant conspiracy going on by banks to track serial numbers on bills. Take the tin foil off.

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    66 yrs.old Lol! That explains it. Generation whining pain in the ass.

Every person I have issues with has been the immediate off spring of the greatest generation.

In all seriousness. I couldn't care less what people have to say about what I have prepared for.

The greatest outcome would be that what I have and intend to have just sits there and collects dust, and never gets used because that means our state and republic has remained intact.

The currency issue is part of it. The issue Im concerned with is the southern border.

We are being invaded. Period.

Look at the demographic, age group, gender of the people who are coming here in droves. Im not speaking about Latinos or their families either who for the record, are wonderful people.

Im talking about military aged Chinese, African, Middle Eastern Men who are coming here without families.

The middle east is a powder keg, and we are on the cusp of a potential broad based middle eastern conflict with Iran and Turkey. You think we are ready for that with all the gender woke crap in our military? What are we going to do? Hurl pronouns? We dont have the numbers for a full blown conflict.

The strategic oil reserve is low, certain military assets inventories are low since we decided give it away to be immediately destroyed by Russia in Ukraine.

I wont even go into great detail about what we left behind in Afghanistan.

China is waiting for the opportunity to invade Taiwan. IMO it will sooner rather than later given the incoherent babbling “weekend at Bernie” president we have.

All these people coming here are going to do what exactly if things blow up in there homeland regions?!

Hang sheet rock?

No! They are going to possibly sabotage things here.

People need to wake the hell up.

John I have met alot of people like you who take pot shots at people like me in order to feel good about not being as prepared as they should be.

I like you have heard the same gloom and doom story my whole life too, and Im a little younger than you, but not by much. So I get it.

However, it makes me feel better knowing that if GOD forbid something were to happen; I would able to contribute to the defense, protection and preservation of my family, friends, our state and country, and help others be able to do the same…including you.

Rant Over

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Two simple things:
    1. The article I posted was pertinent to what I’ve been talking about. It was not an attempt to answer your question. If it were, I’d have put it in the post where I quoted you? ‍♂️ Your arrogance is never ending.
    2. I already answered your question. State and federal agencies regularly track cash via serial numbers, as do banks. Usually for specific reasons involving investigations. The ability that counters have to record serial numbers wasn’t created by accident. They can also send the information to agencies. Or is that too hard to believe?
    Oh, by the way, if I’m not here on the site waiting to answer your question, it doesn’t mean I’m deflecting. It means I have a life outside of reading your discord. It also means I don’t care what you think. I have zero interest in trying to prove anything to you or make you believe anything you don’t want to. My convictions are strong. Again, I wish you all the luck.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Modern banks have very, very sophisticated AML systems. But they aren't concerned with serial numbers on bills.

When I was a banker in a branch, we would move ~$300-500k of paper currency in and out per day. Some days would easily top $1M. Every bill would go through currency counters at some point, but none of the counters recorded serial #s or were attached to a computer where serial #s could be associated to a customer's account. The coolest thing the counters did was identify fake bills, which we probably found 2-3 per month, all of which have to be mailed to the US Secret Service.

There isn't some giant conspiracy going on by banks to track serial numbers on bills. Take the tin foil off.
    So you don’t work in a bank? Were you a teller?

Top Bottom