Cashless society very soon

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If it comes down to it, please don't bump a 6 year old thread like a new user trying to raise their post count.
    You’re funny.
    Bumping a thread as time passes and reveals the facts and confirms a few things is off limits? What are you guys so afraid of? What are you so bothered by? If you think the thread was meant to be anything other than a heads up, for fork’s sake, please enlighten us.
    And 6 year old thread? What year or you living in? Last I checked, this was 2024.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Who is using these things? Just because Amazon sells them does not mean mainstream banks are using them.

Is your branch using these? What bank? If you're aware of banks using this tech for many years, please let me know what banks.

What state and federal agencies are using money counters that record serial numbers? And why does it matter?
    You somehow missed the above questions.

So you don’t work in a bank? Were you a teller?
    You literally just quoted a post where I said "when I was a banker in a branch..."

I was a teller, and then a floating manager where I had direct oversight over tellers and bank cash. I know a thing or two about it.

Again, I ask of you: Which bank is using serial number recorders currently, today, in 2024? My assertion is that you are completely talking out of your ass about something you know absolutely nothing about because of a product that exists.

It would be like me asserting that because some butt monitor exists that nurses somewhere may have access to that all nurses (yourself included) are actively probing butts all the time. Who knows, maybe you are into that kind of thing, though.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    You somehow missed the above questions.

You literally just quoted a post where I said "when I was a banker in a branch..."

I was a teller, and then a floating manager where I had direct oversight over tellers and bank cash. I know a thing or two about it.

Again, I ask of you: Which bank is using serial number recorders currently, today, in 2024? My assertion is that you are completely talking out of your ass about something you know absolutely nothing about because of a product that exists.

It would be like me asserting that because some butt monitor exists that nurses somewhere may have access to that all nurses (yourself included) are actively probing butts all the time. Who knows, maybe you are into that kind of thing, though.
    So, how long ago were you a banker? Did the job not agree with you?

People didn’t really believe that our government was doing a lot of things until Snowden brought them to light either. If I’m “talking out of my ass” as you say, then you are certainly giving it merit. So vehemently defending your position. Most normal folks don’t give ass talkers the time of day. You gave me paragraphs.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    So, how long ago were you a banker?
    People didn’t really believe that our government was doing a lot of things until Snowden brought them to light either.
    If I told you until yesterday, would it change your mind on your misinformed position?

If I’m “talking out of my ass” as you say, then you are certainly giving it merit. So vehemently defending your position. Most normal folks don’t give ass talkers the time of day. You gave me paragraphs.
    That is the purpose of a discussion forum...

Anyway, are you going to answer my question from earlier or are you just going to ignore it?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If I told you until yesterday, would it change your mind on your misinformed position?

That is the purpose of a discussion forum...

Anyway, are you going to answer my question from earlier or are you just going to ignore it?
    Nah bruh, I think I’ll just ignore you and talk outa my ass some more. This is way more fun.
    LMAO

Seadonist

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    River Ridge,LA
    Between CBDC’s and the light speed development of AI technologies, 1984, The Hunger Games and other futuristic movies and books that portrayed the elites as having the ultimate control over the rest of us doesn’t seem to be as far in the future as once thought. I cringe when I hear Davos or the WEF mentioned.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    You’re funny.
    Bumping a thread as time passes and reveals the facts and confirms a few things is off limits? What are you guys so afraid of? What are you so bothered by? If you think the thread was meant to be anything other than a heads up, for fork’s sake, please enlighten us.
    And 6 year old thread? What year or you living in? Last I checked, this was 2024.
    You can always move over to the thread I created on CBDC's. They are what will make cash obsolete anyway. That and ESG's.

Seadonist

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    River Ridge,LA

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    It really blows my mind how someone can think because they used to work in a certain industry they know everything that takes place in that industry. As if decisions are never made above their heads or things go on above them they are they unaware of. I never saw it so it never happened type of mindset I guess.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Not directly related to cashless society and CBDS’s necessarily but based on the leanings of the subjects polled in this article, CBDC’s would be the perfect engine for them to enforce their wants and desires on the “ordinary” citizen.

From the article:

The Committee to Unleash Prosperity? That really sounds like a group that's got the public's interests in mind doesn't it?

A stunning 77% of elites and 89% of super elites support the “strict rationing of meat, gas, and electricity.”

Seventy-two percent and 81% would ban the use of gas-powered cars.

Fifty-five percent and 70% would prevent Americans from engaging in “non-essential” air travel.
    And there ya go. Watch "Ready Player One". The way the people live, in pods with nothing except virtual entertainment . That's how they plan on us all living while they jet around the world from one resort to another. I hope you like Bug Paste! Yum!

The only hitch is that the American people are still armed to the teeth. But they're working on solving that problem, trust me.

Oh, and 47% and 55% believe the government affords Americans “too much freedom.”

Too much freedom huh? Not surprising, after all Technocrats like their surf's to be under their thumb, controlled.

Seventy percent of elites (double the number of average Americans) and 89% of super elites said they trust the government to do the right thing.

That's because they own the politicians thanks to the repeal of campaign contribution limitations.
    If America is to avoid a tailspin into this toxic feedback loop, its elites will need to step outside their bubble, stop conforming in an effort to blend in with their myopic peers and start addressing the legitimate grievances of their fellow Americans.

Yea right! They'll stay in their bunkers while we all have to deal with the madness they created to eliminate us all.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Seadonist

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    River Ridge,LA
    Already a reality in Commie China

Already being used by financial institutions (public/ private partnerships) in the form of ESG scores for businesses in the US. The government has found the perfect way to make an end run around the Constitution by having big business do the things that the Constitution prohibits them from doing.

Top Bottom