CBS reporter Lara Logan attacked while covering Egyptian unrest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This poor girl.....I do not understand why more isn't being said about this.
    The animals who did this attacked her and treated her like garbage. :mad::mad::mad:

This is proof that NOT ALL of the people in the streets are "peaceful". If not for being saved by members of the Egyptian military & some women who rushed to her aid, she'd have likely been murdered.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/02/15/60minutes/main20032070.shtml?tag=exclsv

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I agree that it's a terrible thing. Maybe the media should reconsider sending women into *combat* situations like that. Not saying a male counterpart wouldn't have had to take an ass-whipping in that same situation but he may not have been sexually assaulted if he was past puberty.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    I agree that it's a terrible thing. Maybe the media should reconsider sending women into *combat* situations like that. Not saying a male counterpart wouldn't have had to take an ass-whipping in that same situation but he may not have been sexually assaulted if he was past puberty.

If you don't think men aren't raped as much as women, you haven't been following recent history too closely.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It's true that a man would still have been in danger in that situation- but it's less LIKELY that the same thing would have happened.

Of course, a beheading isn't much of a consolation prize, either.....

The bottom line is that these thugs were more than willing to carry out their evil acts- until the guns showed up.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    stupidgames2.png

I'm some what inclined to agree with this commenter on CNN youtube channel;

Who cares. If she didn't wanna get raped by a bunch of dirty uneducated ragheads she should have STAYED THE **** OUT OF EGYPT. People talk about the "tragedy" that happened to Daniel Pearl, instead of asking why the hell a jewish reporter would go to Pakistan. Use your brain or shut the **** up

How much sense is used when a Blonde Haired WHITE FEMALE Reporter puts herself within arms distance of thousands of Pissed Off Muslims in a Foreign Country? Answer = 'ZERO!'

/

Last edited:

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    Dirty uneducated ragheads? Really?

Ignorance. A major factor of the f*cking revolution was because of the giant increase of COLLEGE GRADUATES being continually unemployed with an economy that provides no jobs for skilled people.

Rape has nothing to do with sex. It doesn't matter if they sent a white blond chick, a black jew dude, or a latino lady with a fat ass, or any other combination of traits. Rape isn't about sexual attraction. It's a matter of domination and expression of rage and violence. It's a way to overcome that which you feel suppressed by, wronged by, or inferior to.

If rape was about sexual attraction, I'm pretty sure college campus co-ed dorms would be one big rape fest 24/7 greco roman. But that's ain't the truth.

If you think that in times of chaos, only women are raped, or even the majority are women... I think you'd be hard pressed to prove it. There are a couple giant factors that contribute to the absolute gaping bias toward reporting on women rape. Mostly, it sells papers and gets clicks online.

Learn history. Avoid being an uneducated cracker ass inbred hick. LOL STEREOTYPES AND SLURS, LOLOL

*shakes head and walks away*

Last edited:

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Amen. Its not like they came to America drug her out of her house and did this in the front yard.

It would be nice to be able to travel the world and be 100% safe no matter where you went but that is not reality. That, and going to a country that is currently overthrowing its government may increase your chances of finding trouble.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I understand what you fellas are saying- but I'm not about to suggest this was somehow "her fault". The no-good mother****ers who did this are the ones squarely at fault- and are the ones who should have been machine-gunned where they stood.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I understand what you fellas are saying- but I'm not about to suggest this was somehow "her fault". The no-good mother****ers who did this are the ones squarely at fault- and are the ones who should have been machine-gunned where they stood.

Absolutely not her fault, but had she not made the choices she did none of it would have happened. I never understood reporters standing in hurricanes, going to warzones, and filming riots. She wanted something news worthy and they gave it to her. Personally ill take the word of the those who are there and not have to see an American reporter in the middle of it in order to believe something is happening.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    Absolutely not her fault, but had she not made the choices she did none of it would have happened. I never understood reporters standing in hurricanes, going to warzones, and filming riots. She wanted something news worthy and they gave it to her. Personally ill take the word of the those who are there and not have to see an American reporter in the middle of it in order to believe something is happening.

Man that's some absolute bull sh*t right there.

You gonna blame the reporter for providing valuable and necessary wold news to us back home, for being raped?

It's her fault she didn't make different choices to avoid that rape? You f*cking kidding me?

Yea, blame the victim. That's great. Just what this country needs.

I think I need to go back to keeping the 'main category' hidden on this forum, and just stay out of politics area. Makes me regret moving to this area of the country, with the bulk of sh*t I see posted around here. Too much stupid.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Personally ill take the word of the those who are there and not have to see an American reporter in the middle of it in order to believe something is happening.

Remember- Hitler "was there".

Just saying......

mrmojo32

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana

You gonna blame the reporter for providing valuable and necessary wold news to us back home, for being raped?

It's her fault she didn't make different choices to avoid that rape? You f*cking kidding me?

I think I need to go back to keeping the 'main category' hidden on this forum, and just stay out of politics area. Makes me regret moving to this area of the country, with the bulk of sh*t I see posted around here. Too much stupid.

People are saying she knew the risk involved. I mean I am sure it was not Custer's fault he was found dead with an arrow shoved up his dick hole either. Just saying. :)

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

Hard on a yankee ******* huh ?? Maybe some patience would be good for you...comes with time for us stoopid people, not so sure if you assholes ever get it.
    Good luck anyway ( on your way HOME )

Top Bottom