Clinton drug deal leaves man dead; three arrested.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Pure speculation:o:

Manzella was OCing b/c he doesn't have a CHP yet.
    Walks into Matthew's home OCing
    Matthew perceived Manzella as a threat thinking they are going to rob him for his drugs and money, and reaches for the AK.

:)

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    Pure speculation:o:

Manzella was OCing b/c he doesn't have a CHP yet.
    Walks into Matthew's home OCing
    Matthew perceived Manzella as a threat thinking they are going to rob him for his drugs and money, and reaches for the AK.

:)

And THAT'S why you don't OC when going to your drug deals.

He will make people forget Jimmy Dean.

Let's not talk too crazy now...

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    With this many members it was only a matter of time before something happened. Hell, I almost shot a dog in front of the state Capitol a few nights ago. But that's for another post....

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The topic title bares close resemblance to the main stream media antics.

"OCDO Killer, regular OC.er kills a man? That’s the first impression of the topic.

It seems the focus is more on the fact that he was an OCDO member than anything else.

Could be just me ....

kdick3

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What kind of sick, unconstitutional Amerika are we living in that we can't even exercise our god given RIGHT to OC at a ordinary drug deal?

I say we go out and OC at every drug deal taking place in the next 3 months to raise awareness for Andy.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    With this many members it was only a matter of time before something happened. Hell, I almost shot a dog in front of the state Capitol a few nights ago. But that's for another post....

Pics of you bladed at 45 telling the dog to stop.. or the above didn't happen.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville

Lets not forget when Nolacop almost freed the beast on an innocent New Orleans busboy taking out the trash!

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    What kind of sick, unconstitutional Amerika are we living in that we can't even exercise our god given RIGHT to OC at a ordinary drug deal?

I say we go out and OC at every drug deal taking place in the next 3 months to raise awareness for Andy.

it is all you CC cowards and disabled Veteran leeches who do not have the intestinal fortitude to unleash the shackles you paid 100 to your statist masters for. Had more people been champions for the cause, then maybe the drug dealer (or buyer, not sure Anty's position in this clusterf-ck) would have feared the wrath of the girlie bike riding, cross-drawing, anti-everything, Article 1 Section 11 screaming, horde of true Americans who are the only Patriots tis country has left.

Obviously the only reason he survived a crazed AK-47 drug dealer wielding attack was because he was OC. The only reason the drug dealer did not become deterred or know from jump that Anty had the drop on him was because through his drug induced hallucinogenic haze, he thought Anty's Glock was actually baby seal taped to his side.

One day maybe some of the cowards here will have the courage to stand against the man like our champion of true American Freedom did on this fateful night.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom