Cop Rant

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Lol. This thread is quite entertaining. I like the way some people have soo much experience dealing with the police. Sounds like someone needs to find better friends and turn his life around.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    The thread should have ended here. Im +10000000000000000000000 on this.

I do it because I love it, and most days can't tell you why. I'm like a poor mobile version of Jerry Springer with a gun. The only difference between me and Jerry is I really don't give a **** about your personal problems because I'm not making millions off of you screwing your sister!

If you like cops, cool, thanks. Lets chill and get a brew.

If you don't, thats cool too, because I don't give a ****. If you don't like cops, try not being a ***** and talking to the people you have problems with like adults. If all cops were as big of pussies as the pussies we deal with on a daily basis the world would be ****ed. People call the police for the dumbest ****. Now that I think about it I'm like Jerry Springer if he was also a kindergarden teacher for 15000 retarted children with a gun. If you have retarted children, I apalogise for insulting them. I am sure they are more mature than the people mot of the policemen on here deal with on a daily basis.

:rofl: Best post. If I happen to bump into you I'd like to buy you that brew.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Everybody profiles, not just law enforcement. If yOu haven't profiled I will say you are a liar

Not denying that. Im just saying. Its not the only reason he was pulled over. "Not unless that cop said hi, im pulling you over because there is a black dude in the car." He had to have some kind of PC to pull the guy over.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I wasn't arguing with you I was simply pointing out that he cannt complain about profiling like he has never profiled

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Wow. Where are the assholes because I keep getting WTF stops.

Last one I was doing 40 in a 35 rural road. Deputy stopped me, I'm driving a blue Yukon. He takes one look at me and said... Whoops!!! You're not who thought you were. But you were speeding and he cut me loose. I laughed it off. He appeared single and I figured it was someone he was interested in. He was very embarrassed.

Next to last 65 in a 55. No question. But at the end of the stop he gave me my citation along with "if you know someone who can fix this, it'll be ok with me." I was sooooooooo tempted to smile and introduce myself before handing it back to him.

Nice guys but a little unusual in an amusing way.

(and before any comments about an officer pulling me over to flirt/chitchat... We are very rural. It was in the middle of the day, teen drivers in school and folks at work. Not a big deal. )

Last edited:

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Everybody profiles, not just law enforcement. If yOu haven't profiled I will say you are a liar

Exactly correct,,,,,and FWIW,,,I am not mad about being profiled,,,,because that IS WHAT Policing is all about,,,,it is about profiling. So,,,when you remarked that I get pulled over quite a bit,,,I am agreeing,,,I did,,,and part of the reason is that I did have a large black cliental,,,,my shop was in Central City area of New Orleans,,,and I was road testing cars 6 days a week.

I also gave customers a ride home all of the time and some lived in poor neighborhoods. My shop was 6 blocks away from the Magnolia Project,,,,so,,,when I would drive them home,,,,the police would see a black and white guy driving in a drug infested area( half of New Orleans pre-katrina),,,,so yes,,,they profiled me. Heck,,,it is what it is. They let me go after I explained I was giving a customer a ride home,,,,but for anyone to argue that I was not profiled,,,,well I say Bull Chit.
    And,,,I agree 100% with Motor,,,,any cop who says he does not profile is full of chit,,,,,that is his job,,,,to profile.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Yes,,,The PC was that the customer did not have his seat belt on. We all know that is the ONLY reason I was pulled over,,,,it was about the seat belt.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Exactly correct,,,,,and FWIW,,,I am not mad about being profiled,,,,because that IS WHAT Policing is all about,,,,it is about profiling. So,,,when you remarked that I get pulled over quite a bit,,,I am agreeing,,,I did,,,and part of the reason is that I did have a large black cliental,,,,my shop was in Central City area of New Orleans,,,and I was road testing cars 6 days a week.

I also gave customers a ride home all of the time and some lived in poor neighborhoods. My shop was 6 blocks away from the Magnolia Project,,,,so,,,when I would drive them home,,,,the police would see a black and white guy driving in a drug infested area( half of New Orleans pre-katrina),,,,so yes,,,they profiled me. Heck,,,it is what it is. They let me go after I explained I was giving a customer a ride home,,,,but for anyone to argue that I was not profiled,,,,well I say Bull Chit.
    And,,,I agree 100% with Motor,,,,any cop who says he does not profile is full of chit,,,,,that is his job,,,,to profile.

You used 80 commas here!:rofl:

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    Nothing wrong with profiling,I know an FBI agent who gets paid very well to do it.Now racial profiling on the other hand...........

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom