Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The biggest questions I have after watching the video starting at 17:20 is do people really believe the guy pointed his rifle at Trump? If so, is it stupidity, ignorance, or just a willingness to believe anything as long as it supports what they want to believe?

The SS guy is not pointing his rifle at Trump. You can clearly see, at :17:28, the SS guy is standing in front of the SUV. The video was shot from a little ways away. Differences in depth are more difficult to see the greater the zoom. And the video is cropped. It also stops before other things give away their BS conclusion. Below is the full video as it was shown. It should start at around the same time as the "he pointed a rifle at Trump" clip from the nonsense video. At 10:47 in the full video, the SS guy casts a shadow on the white tent. That tells us he is close to the pole. The SUV starts to drive away at 10:51. You can see the SUV turn left the turn right. That's because the SUV has to drive around the crane truck. That should help show how far in front of the SUV the SS guy was. At 11:13, you can see a bald guy walk from left to right. He's on this side of the white tent. That means he's about where the SS guy was. As he keeps walking, you can see that the SUV hasn't completely passed up that spot. If the SS guy were pointing a rifle at Trump, he would have needed to point almost toward the camera and not to the left. And here's a bunch of pictures to better show the difference in depth.

AP24198007217191.jpg

ced95548f7a34f67a4725cdd80f4ff8b

AP24198006919713-1500x1000.jpg

Well, I did pose it as a question. I considered the angle, but if you wanna consider me in the stupid group, feel free. Fact is, he’s pointing a rifle into a mass of people and y’all futhermuckers sure called out Baldwin for his lack of muzzle discipline.
    So who might he have been pointing the rifle at? And how is that acceptable? Somebody here said maybe to get a better look at something but it doesn’t look like he’s really studying anything through the optic. I would understand if he was shouldered at the ready and angled down, but you saw what he did.
    Btw, I don’t have any wish to believe any scenario except that which would shine a little better light on our secret service folks. And right now they’re looking like a bunch of idiots with a complete loser for a leader, hand picked by Potato.
    Fact is, you don’t know any more than the rest of us here and that includes what I want to believe.

Last edited:

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    I’m aware of that. FBI stated they ID’d him via DNA and FR. His ID was on mainstream in an hour or less. How’s a 20 year old with zero record in a database for something never collected? It appears they used FR before they blew his teeth out and likely knew who he was before he fired the first shot. How many times have we heard the FBI say, “oh yeah, we were watching this guy”? It just really looks like way too many stars were aligned for this guy. Seems like this story was written before it started.
    I'm guessing its a lot less dramatic and technical than that.

They prob used old school cop work and grabbed the keys off his corpse and hit the lock button till a horn beeped, walked over and got the plate number off his car and ran it, and broadcast his info.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well, I did pose it as a question. I considered the angle, but if you wanna consider me in the stupid group, feel free. Fact is, he’s pointing a rifle into a mass of people and y’all futhermuckers sure called out Baldwin for his lack of muzzle discipline.
    So who might he have been pointing the rifle at? And how is that acceptable? Somebody here said maybe to get a better look at something but it doesn’t look like he’s really studying anything through the optic. I would understand if he was shouldered at the ready and angled down, but you saw what he did.
    Btw, I don’t have any wish to believe any scenario except that which would shine a little better light on our secret service folks. And right now they’re looking like a bunch of idiots with a complete loser for a leader, hand picked by Potato.
    Fact is, you don’t know any more than the rest of us here and that includes what I want to believe.

Well...to be fair...it was a dumb quested easily answered with about 30 seconds of research. My response was really a general response. That video got 1M views and 68K likes. 68K dummies is a lot, especially when the information is easily refuted. As for the guy in green compared to Baldwin, that's an obvious. They each had different missions with different rules of engagement. And yeah, I saw what the guy in green did. He got incoming radio traffic. He hit the mic and gave a reply. Based on the fact his reply was short and based on his following movements, I'd bet his reply was a simple acknowledgment of the incoming radio traffic. Then he moved to a new position and had his rifle at the ready as if to prepare for the SUV to move. He then moved back as SS agents moved to that position. When the SS agents moved to that position, he moved back to a new position.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    So I just read this whole thread.

Yeah, this kid had a plan that must have included his location to shoot. Doubt he just "stumbled upon" the best unsecured location to do some shootin'. Perhaps he was not alone, who knows. He had a strange home life (libertarian marries a democrat, that must make for some "buyers remorse"), and given his academic success he was likely made fun off at school. Who knows, his weird parents may have enabled him, perhaps all of them were "drinking the kool aid" when it came to watching the mainstream media. We need more info, but i doubt we will get anything of value.

Also, Emperor's comment about abortion got me thinking. For me, abortion is a woman's health issue, so I generally stay out of that as I am not a woman. However, should the powers that be decide to make some moves, may I suggest that abortion not only allowed but also extended to the 18th birthday. That would give the moms out there some real teeth when they say to their kids "I put you on this planet, I can take you off it!" Also, the moms could be legally tried for things their kids did, as they would have the ultimate decision on their kids life, thus ultimate responsibility. And as the gov't loves to stair step some rules, they could then enact a rule saying that any kid that complains of bullying could then be classified as a future threat and the mom would have to decide if the kid should be aborted , thus saving the mom potential jail time. Imagine all of the awesome laws they could bring out to add to the original!Sounds good to me....

The following was said with a heavy does of sarcasm and in jest.

However I always find the abortion thing to really indicate how good the bulk of republican people are. They genuinely care about the kids, regardless of the race/gender/political leaning. I figure that if all of the dems got their way and could abort all of the kids they want then we would not have to wait long before the bulk of the voting public was not democrat. How about that for silver lining. Maybe I am just a hopeless optimist.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well...to be fair...it was a dumb quested easily answered with about 30 seconds of research. My response was really a general response. That video got 1M views and 68K likes. 68K dummies is a lot, especially when the information is easily refuted. As for the guy in green compared to Baldwin, that's an obvious. They each had different missions with different rules of engagement. And yeah, I saw what the guy in green did. He got incoming radio traffic. He hit the mic and gave a reply. Based on the fact his reply was short and based on his following movements, I'd bet his reply was a simple acknowledgment of the incoming radio traffic. Then he moved to a new position and had his rifle at the ready as if to prepare for the SUV to move. He then moved back as SS agents moved to that position. When the SS agents moved to that position, he moved back to a new position.
    Uh huh…
    So you’re saying it was ok for him to point his rifle at people like that?

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Up front, you never know... but this pic is circulating online, and I'm gonna just say, this does not look like a traditional conservative or even libertarian individual.

Attachments

• GS2ger3WkAA2ikd.jpg
      GS2ger3WkAA2ikd.jpg
      58.2 KB · Views: 16

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    The SS is lying their a$$ off after the adam shift hit the fan. The local leo told SS they didn’t have the manpower. How was the local leo supposed to communicate with SS? It seems that SS had no plans to fix that Or any other problem. Let it go & Hope nothing happens. How long has this been going on. I doubt this was the first time.
    The Shooter threatened to Shoot Up his School I wonder if that’s what he was bullied about.
    The parents are both social workers. I wonder if he was on medication for his social problems.
    The SS leaders were criminally negligent in their protection of Trump but how well was biden protected?

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    The SS is lying their a$$ off after the adam shift hit the fan. The local leo told SS they didn’t have the manpower. How was the local leo supposed to communicate with SS? It seems that SS had no plans to fix that Or any other problem. Let it go & Hope nothing happens. How long has this been going on. I doubt this was the first time.
    The Shooter threatened to Shoot Up his School I wonder if that’s what he was bullied about.
    The parents are both social workers. I wonder if he was on medication for his social problems.
    The SS leaders were criminally negligent in their protection of Trump but how well was biden protected?
    MK Ultra

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    "The shot that killed the man who attempted to assassinate former President Trump at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, last Saturday was a "one-in-a-million shot," according to a source familiar with the investigation into the shooting.

Fox News learned from the source the kill shot was a single shot taken by a Secret Service counter sniper whose view was obscured.

A local tactical team also took a shot at the would-be assassin, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, but missed.

The Secret Service sniper who killed Crooks could only see Crooks’ gun scope and the top of his eye and forehead because the lip of the roof was blocking the sniper’s view."

Must have put a round in Crooks forehead. We need pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom