Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Sil-40 in reply #313 above.. Daddy was a Libertarian Mom was a Democrat

Forbes reports a "Cryptic message" shooter left on online gaming website 'STEAM'-"July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds".
    Sounds like a happy home…can’t imagine why he was so forked up……SMH
    So he left a message on a video game. For the masses to read? Still SMH….

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I haven't read through this thread but I'll post this anyway:

I received a report (unconfirmed by me) that the shooter donated $15 to "actblue" (democrat/BLM) in 2022, and that the shooters parents are far-left psychotherapists.
    Oh wow. Who else have we heard of lately that had counselor or psychologist parents?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

Who was Thomas Matthew Crooks?​

Thomas Crooks had not been carrying ID, so investigators used DNA and facial recognition technology to identify him, the FBI said.
    He was from Bethel Park in Pennsylvania, about 70km (43 miles) from the site of the attempted assassination, and graduated in 2022 from Bethel Park High School with a $500 (£385) prize for maths and science, according to a local newspaper.
    Crooks worked in a local nursing home kitchen just a short drive away from his home, where staff members have said that he passed a background check and raised no concerns.
    The Community College of Allegheny, or CCAC, has confirmed that Crooks attended the school between September 2021 and May 2024. He graduated with an associate degree in engineering science.
    In a statement sent to the BBC, the college noted that he graduated "with high honours" and that a review of his records turned up no disciplinary, student conduct or security-related incidents.
    The University of Pittsburgh also told the BBC that in February he was accepted as a transfer student there for the fall 2024 semester. The following month, he elected not to attend.
    State voter records show that he was a registered Republican, according to US media.
    He also donated $15 to liberal campaign group ActBlue in 2021, according to an election donation filing and news reports.
    He had a membership at a local shooting club, the Clairton Sportsmen's Club, for at least a year, the club confirmed to the BBC.

Numerous media sources have cited Crooks was a registered republican, that isn't hard to determine checking state records. I would bet his father is also a registered repub too (daddy influence). One of my biggest questions is Crooks could not have expected to survive this attempt. No way he gets away. He must have recently become disenchanted with trump for some reason.
    source article

my suspicions confirmed: "A resident of Bethel Park, about an hour away from where the shooting occurred, Crooks was a registered Republican who would have been eligible to cast his first presidential vote in the Nov. 5 election in which Trump is challenging President Joe Biden. Public records show his father is a registered Republican and his mother a registered Democrat, and that as a 17-year-old Crooks made a $15 donation to a Democratic Party cause."
    above source article

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Who was Thomas Matthew Crooks?​

Thomas Crooks had not been carrying ID, so investigators used DNA and facial recognition technology to identify him, the FBI said.
    He was from Bethel Park in Pennsylvania, about 70km (43 miles) from the site of the attempted assassination, and graduated in 2022 from Bethel Park High School with a $500 (£385) prize for maths and science, according to a local newspaper.
    Crooks worked in a local nursing home kitchen just a short drive away from his home, where staff members have said that he passed a background check and raised no concerns.
    The Community College of Allegheny, or CCAC, has confirmed that Crooks attended the school between September 2021 and May 2024. He graduated with an associate degree in engineering science.
    In a statement sent to the BBC, the college noted that he graduated "with high honours" and that a review of his records turned up no disciplinary, student conduct or security-related incidents.
    The University of Pittsburgh also told the BBC that in February he was accepted as a transfer student there for the fall 2024 semester. The following month, he elected not to attend.
    State voter records show that he was a registered Republican, according to US media.
    He also donated $15 to liberal campaign group ActBlue in 2021, according to an election donation filing and news reports.
    He had a membership at a local shooting club, the Clairton Sportsmen's Club, for at least a year, the club confirmed to the BBC.

Numerous media sources have cited Crooks was a registered republican, that isn't hard to determine checking state records. I would bet his father is also a registered repub too (daddy influence). One of my biggest questions is Crooks could not have expected to survive this attempt. No way he gets away. He must have recently become disenchanted with trump for some reason.
    source article

my suspicions confirmed: "A resident of Bethel Park, about an hour away from where the shooting occurred, Crooks was a registered Republican who would have been eligible to cast his first presidential vote in the Nov. 5 election in which Trump is challenging President Joe Biden. Public records show his father is a registered Republican and his mother a registered Democrat, and that as a 17-year-old Crooks made a $15 donation to a Democratic Party cause."
    above source article
    They ID’d him in less than an hour. How’d they do that with DNA if he wasn’t on file? How would he be on file with no priors? Facial recognition? He was **** in the face. They also found his car really quick outside the rally.
    Whole lotta Oswald patsy shite going on here?

This video brings up more questions, but something crazy at 17:20 y’all need to see. SS guy pointing his rifle at Trump?!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Maybe just a bad angle? But he was pointing it at someone. This was as they were stuffing Trump into a car. He can be seen talking into his headset, then pointing the rifle and then back up to safe.

Attachments

• IMG_4537.png
      IMG_4537.png
      1.1 MB · Views: 14
    • IMG_4538.png
      IMG_4538.png
      1.3 MB · Views: 13

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    They ID’d him in less than an hour. How’d they do that with DNA if he wasn’t on file? How would he be on file with no priors? Facial recognition? He was **** in the face.
    Today's facial recognition software used by LE searches all databases in split second. Voter registration, state DL, military records, passport, school registrations and IDs. They didn't need his DNA on file. Took a pic of his face, uploaded, and 15 seconds later, they had his ID. The Patriot Act after 2001 unlocked so many doors it isn't funny.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Sil-40 in reply #313 above.. Daddy was a Libertarian Mom was a Democrat

Forbes reports a "Cryptic message" shooter left on online gaming website 'STEAM'-"July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds".
    I feel better knowing the shooter is now likely running around, naked, in the lake of fire.
    While we're here living honest lives, making honest livings, he's likely running around consumed in fire, running into rock, not allowed to go insane because going insane is a form of escape.

He might be trying to run himself into rock to try to kill himself, to try to make it stop, but he's already dead so he can't die again, and he'll be there for eternity.

Good f*****g riddance.

TRUMP 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Today's facial recognition software used by LE searches all databases in split second. Voter registration, state DL, military records, passport, school registrations and IDs. They didn't need his DNA on file. Took a pic of his face, uploaded, and 15 seconds later, they had his ID. The Patriot Act after 2001 unlocked so many doors it isn't funny.
    Well they must have done one hell of a dust off with his face then. That boy’s mama wouldn’t recognize him.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Just a minor correction from what I posted yesterday: The message that was posted on Steam (thanks La26) is now being reported as a probable fake (per reports citing the FBI).

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They ID’d him in less than an hour. How’d they do that with DNA if he wasn’t on file? How would he be on file with no priors? Facial recognition? He was **** in the face. They also found his car really quick outside the rally.

This video brings up more questions, but something crazy at 17:20 y’all need to see. SS guy pointing his rifle at Trump?!

In addition to what John posted below, most LE agencies have mobile fingerprint readers that can return an identity in seconds for anyone who has ever been fingerprinted.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

The biggest questions I have after watching the video starting at 17:20 is do people really believe the guy pointed his rifle at Trump? If so, is it stupidity, ignorance, or just a willingness to believe anything as long as it supports what they want to believe?

The SS guy is not pointing his rifle at Trump. You can clearly see, at :17:28, the SS guy is standing in front of the SUV. The video was shot from a little ways away. Differences in depth are more difficult to see the greater the zoom. And the video is cropped. It also stops before other things give away their BS conclusion. Below is the full video as it was shown. It should start at around the same time as the "he pointed a rifle at Trump" clip from the nonsense video. At 10:47 in the full video, the SS guy casts a shadow on the white tent. That tells us he is close to the pole. The SUV starts to drive away at 10:51. You can see the SUV turn left the turn right. That's because the SUV has to drive around the crane truck. That should help show how far in front of the SUV the SS guy was. At 11:13, you can see a bald guy walk from left to right. He's on this side of the white tent. That means he's about where the SS guy was. As he keeps walking, you can see that the SUV hasn't completely passed up that spot. If the SS guy were pointing a rifle at Trump, he would have needed to point almost toward the camera and not to the left. And here's a bunch of pictures to better show the difference in depth.

AP24198007217191.jpg

ced95548f7a34f67a4725cdd80f4ff8b

AP24198006919713-1500x1000.jpg

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    The biggest questions I have after watching the video starting at 17:20 is do people really believe the guy pointed his rifle at Trump? If so, is it stupidity, ignorance, or just a willingness to believe anything as long as it supports what they want to believe?

The SS guy is not pointing his rifle at Trump. You can clearly see, at :17:28, the SS guy is standing in front of the SUV. The video was shot from a little ways away. Differences in depth are more difficult to see the greater the zoom. And the video is cropped. It also stops before other things give away their BS conclusion. Below is the full video as it was shown. It should start at around the same time as the "he pointed a rifle at Trump" clip from the nonsense video. At 10:47 in the full video, the SS guy casts a shadow on the white tent. That tells us he is close to the pole. The SUV starts to drive away at 10:51. You can see the SUV turn left the turn right. That's because the SUV has to drive around the crane truck. That should help show how far in front of the SUV the SS guy was. At 11:13, you can see a bald guy walk from left to right. He's on this side of the white tent. That means he's about where the SS guy was. As he keeps walking, you can see that the SUV hasn't completely passed up that spot. If the SS guy were pointing a rifle at Trump, he would have needed to point almost toward the camera and not to the left. And here's a bunch of pictures to better show the difference in depth.

AP24198007217191.jpg

ced95548f7a34f67a4725cdd80f4ff8b

AP24198006919713-1500x1000.jpg

I told someone shortly ago that mentioned the agent "pointing a rifle at Trump" that most likely he was using the optic on the rifle to observe something, probably to gather information about the situation.

I use my optic frequently while hunting, to observe. It's there. Use it for seeing better.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom