Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    As seemingly crazy and unbelievable the series of events in this, remember this; sometimes people just get lucky! Sometimes the stars align where a nimrod just happens to have everything go his way to pull this off.

Should it have gotten this far? Of course not!
    JFK, RFK, MLK, the stars just aligned!

In the DJT case you would have to ignore numerous death threats from prominate democrats as well as trump derrangement proaganda that has whipped half the population in to believing Trump is literely Hitler. We all knew this would happen and now we find out the head of the SS is a woke DEI SS agent.
    I dont believe anyone thinks the entire SS detail was in on it instead these horrible and dangerous decision came from the top. This was allowed to happen make no mistake.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    The SS screwed the pooch on this one really. Sure they eliminated the threat, but a little late. A cop spotted Crooks before he fired a shot, climbing on the roof. A couple civilians spotted Crooks just earlier too, toting a rifle. The 2 counter snipers should have been actively scanning the buildings for threats. How did they miss Crooks crawling atop a building 140 yards away? Crooks should have never discharged a round. A good guy is dead (the fireman) and two others severely wounded. A former president is alive today by shear luck really. Just my opinion of course.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The SS screwed the pooch on this one really. Sure they eliminated the threat, but a little late. A cop spotted Crooks before he fired a shot, climbing on the roof. A couple civilians spotted Crooks just earlier too, toting a rifle. The 2 counter snipers should have been actively scanning the buildings for threats. How did they miss Crooks crawling atop a building 140 yards away? Crooks should have never discharged a round. A good guy is dead (the fireman) and two others severely wounded. A former president is alive today by shear luck really. Just my opinion of course.

The SS had assigned that area to locals to secure. I've heard the locals had told the SS they didn't have manpower to cover that area. As I understand it, the cop that spotted the shooter was pulling himself on the roof and the shooter pointed the rifle at him. At that point, drawing wasn't an option as his hands were being used to hold himself up. He dropped to the ground and, I hope, radioed it in. But communication between the locals and the feds would have been delayed due to the communications structure. The local should have drawn and fired a couple of rounds into the ground hoping the sounds of gunshots would cause things to be set in motion. There was a tree between the closest 2 snipers and where the shooter set up. It's possible they would have not been able to see the shooter crawling into position. Some of the footage seems to show the further sniper team turning around to the threat. Their position would have been able to see the shooter clearly with no trees in the way.

The SS is ultimately in charge of security, even if they delegate it to locals. In my opinion, they should have has a spotter, at minimum, on that roof given it's proximity to the crowd.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    1. locals told ss the locals didn't have the manpower to cover that area.
    2. local snipers were on 2nd story of a 2 story building that overlooked the rally. The shooter's position would have been able to be seen from their position.
    3. the local sniper took a picture of the subject climbing over a wall. I believe that's the overhead photo of the shooter in the demolition ranch shirt.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    The SS had assigned that area to locals to secure. I've heard the locals had told the SS they didn't have manpower to cover that area. As I understand it, the cop that spotted the shooter was pulling himself on the roof and the shooter pointed the rifle at him. At that point, drawing wasn't an option as his hands were being used to hold himself up. He dropped to the ground and, I hope, radioed it in. But communication between the locals and the feds would have been delayed due to the communications structure. The local should have drawn and fired a couple of rounds into the ground hoping the sounds of gunshots would cause things to be set in motion. There was a tree between the closest 2 snipers and where the shooter set up. It's possible they would have not been able to see the shooter crawling into position. Some of the footage seems to show the further sniper team turning around to the threat. Their position would have been able to see the shooter clearly with no trees in the way.

The SS is ultimately in charge of security, even if they delegate it to locals. In my opinion, they should have has a spotter, at minimum, on that roof given it's proximity to the crowd.
    You are spot on, Perez. Just think if that officer had immediately fired 2 or 3 rounds into the ground, to attract attention. Most likely nobody would be injured or dead. Well nobody but Crooks.

Image hot off the press (FB). cleaning the roof.jpg

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    As seemingly crazy and unbelievable the series of events in this, remember this; sometimes people just get lucky! Sometimes the stars align where a nimrod just happens to have everything go his way to pull this off.

Should it have gotten this far? Of course not!

This is the camp I’m in also. This kid wasn’t some opsec mastermind. He seems like he was just a dumb kid with an insane desire to hurt someone. I’m not entirely sure the roof was even part his initial plan since he went all the way up to the metal detectors and got spooked when someone spotted him looking like a Scooby Doo villain. I think he lucked into that and then the inadequate coverage / poor communication allowed the rest to unfold. It’s like a dark, unfunny Mr. Magoo plot.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    This is the camp I’m in also. This kid wasn’t some opsec mastermind. He seems like he was just a dumb kid with an insane desire to hurt someone. I’m not entirely sure the roof was even part his initial plan since he went all the way up to the metal detectors and got spooked when someone spotted him looking like a Scooby Doo villain. I think he lucked into that and then the inadequate coverage / poor communication allowed the rest to unfold. It’s like a dark, unfunny Mr. Magoo plot.
    Sounds so simple but keep in mind the SS is the premier security force on the planet. If this was just a series of keystone cop mistakes then the SS needs to be overhauled from top to bottom.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Once they determine where the fault(s) lie, a number of heads should roll. They don’t need to Ctrl + Alt + Del the entire department for what is likely the fault of a few. More importantly is that they recognize the failures and use this disaster as a teaching tool for future agents to improve training, planning and execution.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    In addition to what John posted below, most LE agencies have mobile fingerprint readers that can return an identity in seconds for anyone who has ever been fingerprinted.
    I’m aware of that. FBI stated they ID’d him via DNA and FR. His ID was on mainstream in an hour or less. How’s a 20 year old with zero record in a database for something never collected? It appears they used FR before they blew his teeth out and likely knew who he was before he fired the first shot. How many times have we heard the FBI say, “oh yeah, we were watching this guy”? It just really looks like way too many stars were aligned for this guy. Seems like this story was written before it started.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Newell Normand (WWL-N.O.) reported today that not all the security around Trump were SS. Some were just extra folks from Homeland Security. :doh:
    Dept of Homeland Security is a group effort of US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE & HSI) agents. They train at our facility, and are squared away. Not sure if our local group was in fact in on that Dignitary Protection Detail, but every one of them I have met thus far are quality folks and good people. I personally don't think they were the weak link in the chain that day.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom