Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

I'm not sure if you're not paying attention or if you're ignoring the facts that don't support your outcome. "LE" is only slightly less vague than "they." If you think all of them are notified because one was told, you're mistaken. So which LE knew where the guy was located is important.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    I'm not sure if you're not paying attention or if you're ignoring the facts that don't support your outcome. "LE" is only slightly less vague than "they." If you think all of them are notified because one was told, you're mistaken. So which LE knew where the guy was located is important.
    I cant help you thperez, your world view wont let you see the truth. Im not mad at you i just cant help you.
    I used a liberal news source because for some strange reason conservative news sources seem to be suspect to some on BS.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Here “They” is.
    youtube video

More likely than not, any calls to police regarding a missing person would go to a district unit. In general, the information obtained by the district units are not passed on to the units detailed to the rally unless that information is relevant to the rally. "Our son is missing and we're worried about him" does not rise to that level. "Our son took a rifle and said he was going to the rally" would rise to that level.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I cant help you thperez, your world view wont let you see the truth. Im not mad at you i just cant help you.
    I used a liberal news source because for some strange reason conservative news sources seem to be suspect to some on BS.

I don't care what source you use as long as the information is accurate.

5:10 p.m. Crooks was first identified as a person of interest
    I have to assume this was when he was walking around outside of the fence. According to all of the videos, there were a lot of people outside of the fence. What made him a person of interest? Was he in an area where few other people were? Was he doing something that seemed questionable? Who identified him as a person of interest, the locals or the feds? Did any LE, state or fed, try to approach him? How many "persons of interest" were put out over the radio?

5:30 p.m. Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder
    I believe officers tried to approach him and he disappeared into the crowd. His description was put over the radio and officers were looking for him. His description went to both locals and feds. (Time 0:28 in the video at the end of the post.)

From here, the shooter made his way to the building. This area and the buildings should have been secured by local LE. They did not secure that area. (Time 1:57 in the video at the end of the post.)

5:52 p.m. Crooks was spotted on the roof by Secret Service
    A number of people were outside of the venue planning to get a view of the president. Someone on the roof would not be unusual but it would not be welcome. How long was he in view? Did the SS see a rifle at that time? If he popped his head up then disappeared, it may, at the time, be less of a cause for concern than if he grabbed his rangefinder and watched the stage for a few minutes. Ideally, SS would radio that in to their command. That information would be sent to the agency responsible for that area. Their command would send the information to the units on the ground for them to look into. There was a local unit in the building so they should have easily gotten to him.

6:02 p.m. Trump takes the stage
    6:12 p.m. Crooks fires first shots

There are still a lot of unanswered, relevant question. You're speculating about the answers then you're getting confounded when people don't see your speculation as the truth.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Given enough time the truth will be whatever THE GOVERNMENT tells us it is.

Think back over the past 6-7 years how many democrat leaders have called for the death of DJT?
    The answer is too many to list. Why dont you believe them when they tell you what they will do?
    Your world view stops you from seeing the truth.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Think back over the past 6-7 years how many democrat leaders have called for the death of DJT?
    The answer is too many to list. Why dont you believe them when they tell you what they will do?

I believe the dems use rhetoric they know will allow people on the left justify the use of violence to achieve their goals.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So here's an interesting new bit of info.

An advanced planning proposal had local law enforcement agencies tasked with securing areas around the venue that included the building in question. (Seems like I've read that somewhere.) The plan was to put a patrol car and a local officer around the building but local law enforcement lacked the manpower to cover the building. According to District Attorney Richard Goldinger, the Secret Service “was informed that the local police department did not have manpower to assist with securing that building.”

So the SS planned to have locals cover the building but knew the local couldn't because of a lack of manpower.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    I believe the dems use rhetoric they know will allow people on the left justify the use of violence to achieve their goals.

Republicans and Democrats on their own respective fringe alike are guilty of this and each side believes they are in the right to do so because the other side is doing it. It's a feedback loop and neither side is willing to concede because they feel like they're "fighting for democracy" when really the thinly veiled threat of violence hinders the ability to run a healthy democracy. When neither is willing acknowledge that they don't have all the answers or that their counterparts may not be completely wrong about everything...you get this dysfunctional partisan tension with violent undercurrents.

I get that the whole "bOtH sIdEs" argument is an old cliche and I try to avoid using it but admitting that innocence and guilt are shared by the whole of our political machine is the first step in putting out the fire. Taking zero responsibility and pointing fingers is pouring jet fuel on it.

Which democratic leaders, specifically, called for the death of Donald Trump? Genuine question.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Republicans and Democrats on their own respective fringe alike are guilty of this and each side believes they are in the right to do so because the other side is doing it. It's a feedback loop and neither side is willing to concede because they feel like they're "fighting for democracy" when really the thinly veiled threat of violence hinders the ability to run a healthy democracy. When neither is willing acknowledge that they don't have all the answers or that their counterparts may not be completely wrong about everything...you get this dysfunctional partisan tension with violent undercurrents.

I get that the whole "bOtH sIdEs" argument is an old cliche and I try to avoid using it but admitting that innocence and guilt are shared by the whole of our political machine is the first step in putting out the fire. Taking zero responsibility and pointing fingers is pouring jet fuel on it.

Which democratic leaders, specifically, called for the death of Donald Trump? Genuine question.
    Google is your friend

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    Google is your friend
    Google is your friend if you are a liberal in a echo chamber. Their search algorithm is more biased than Bloomberg at a gun rally. Many other search engines are a bit less biased.

But I knew what you meant big gun, no offense, I am just reminding that Google itself is the arch enemy of gun owners.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Google is your friend if you are a liberal in a echo chamber. Their search algorithm is more biased than Bloomberg at a gun rally. Many other search engines are a bit less biased.

But I knew what you meant big gun, no offense, I am just reminding that Google itself is the arch enemy of gun owners.

Search engines are awful at prioritizing validity and I'm skeptical of them for this reason as well as the one Laser mentioned here. Yahoo, Bing, Google, etc....all of them are pay-to-play and whoever pays the most can get their content bumped up (or removed). That's why I asked. I've never been accused of being lazy so I'm willing to do some leg-work. If biggun has information that I don't, I'm not too proud to ask.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    impressive, doesn't change it or make it easier what happened but thats alot of money raised for the victims... so said the widow of the man killed refused to talk to biden but accepted trumps phone call

some of the larger donations

dana white
    UFC UFC
    Elon Musk
    kid rock
    David MacNeil
    Vivek Ramaswamy

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

So here's a piece of constructive criticism. This is an example of why people don't take your posts seriously. You wrote a long reply but added nothing to the conversation. You honestly remind me of my 12 year old. He has a little bit of FOMO, Fear Of Missing Out, so he wants to be a part of every aspect of every conversation. He also likes to point out when people are wrong. The combination lends itself to "interruptions" of a conversation that add little to no value to what was initially being discussed, especially when his reply tries to turn an absolute into a relative.

For example, the adults might be discussing tall buildings in New York City. The 12 year old may add there are buildings in Chicago that are taller than some of the tall buildings in New York City. That may be true but that's not what we're talking about right now.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    impressive, doesn't change it or make it easier what happened but thats alot of money raised for the victims... so said the widow of the man killed refused to talk to biden but accepted trumps phone call

some of the larger donations

dana white
    UFC UFC
    Elon Musk
    kid rock
    David MacNeil
    Vivek Ramaswamy

I'm a little surprised go fund me didn't create a reason why that fundraiser violated their terms of service.

Top Bottom