Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Afraid you might watch something and agree with someone other than a conservative pundit?
    I watch some of the far-right stuff posted here (and other places) because you learn more with your ears and eyes than you do burying them in the sand. Just because you don't like the source doesn't mean the message is verboten. I even made the link start at the end of the video because there is legitimately no partisan banter in that part of the clip. All he talks about is our new human nature to seek information from social media, treat it as gospel and the dangers of doing so. Generalizing and rushing to judgement before we have facts is irresponsible and makes the whole situation worse rather than better. He puts it better than I did there but those are the cliff notes.
    Stewy has made a career of lying, being irresponsible, rushing to judgement, etc. Hes a leftist hack and i promise that clown has nothing to teach me.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    On a somewhat related note, WWL Radio reported this morning that Secret Service Security was beefed up due to a threat on Trump from Iran a while back. Supposedly retaliation for him taking out one of their leaders.

edited to add: Thank God it was just some snot nosed 20 year old loser instead of a group of well trained Muslims that had Jihad on their minds.
    Joe let them in down south at the border so they are here.

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    This scenario was probably one of the easiest venues to secure. Stop the BS! This was either total incompetence or a coordinated effort to kill Trump. Nobody on this site can objectively look at this overhead site and say it was covered in a tactical manner. This is a failure on a basic level.
    It is being reported that as recently as March, a Black Rock affiliate purchased the building that Crooks fired from. It has also been confirmed that Crooks and the school he attended appeared in a Black Rock commercial. Coincidence?

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006

SWAT, Navy SEAL and ex-USSS agent providing some decent information. Nothing ground-breaking; just the logistics of asset protection and insight into the breakdown.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Jon Stewart is an entertaining guy, even when he's wrong. And you should watch him and/or other left leaning media. It's easier to combat the left's distortion of the truth when you know what that distortion is. It's much harder if all you watch is stuff that reinforces your position.
    I tried to stay out of this, but the problem with leftist in entertainment is they are mostly cowards. Particularly when it is not vogue to agree with conservatives. Jon Stewart made his money ridiculing conservatives. A moment of pause because the leading Presidential candidate was almost killed hours before? Sure! Why not? The "moderate" leftists may wait a few days before going back to the lies about conservatism, but the hard core whackos couldn't wait 48 hours.

Their existence as a political party is built on lies. Hell, Biden evoked the "good people hoax" just Sunday. What a joke.

Then there's Russia, Russia, Russia; Dossier, FBI scandal, CIA scandal, NSA liar, IRS liars, laptop, border, abortion, kids in cages, threat to democracy, and on, and on, and on.

There are so few reasonable non-party toting truth tellers in the democrat party it's really not worth trying.

As for their blood-thirst for pushing abortion rights as their only campaign issue? I say, if you believe that the right to abortion all the way to term is the most important thing in your life, above all the other problems in this country, and that you would only vote for a party that believes in it, no matter what else is going on in your life, with your kids, your family, etc, fine! I would suggest you use that emotion as impetus to move to a state that will allow it.

By the way, ANY state that doesn't allow for an abortion in the case of rape and incest, is run by whackos too! So there! :p

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana

SWAT, Navy SEAL and ex-USSS agent providing some decent information. Nothing ground-breaking; just the logistics of asset protection and insight into the breakdown.
    Those fellows are lying or they are retarded.

WASHINGTON, July 15 (Reuters) - The man who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump on Saturday was spotted by law enforcement nearly 30 minutes before shots were fired, a local NBC affiliate reported on Monday.
    WPXI reported that a member of Beaver County, Pennsylvania's emergency services unit noticed a suspicious man on a roof near the rally at 5:45 p.m., called it in and took a picture of the person.
    Shots were fired at the rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, after 6

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Oh ive watched his comedy act many times but he is no longer funny instead he is bitter and spiteful. Like SNL they lost the edgy and humorus comedy and have become political activist for the communist.
    I concur. I used to watch a leftie show or two until the Colbert syndrome spread to all of them. All I hear is “Trump Trumpy Trump Trump Trumpity Trump Trumping Trump…”

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Those fellows are lying or they are retarded.
    So you either didn’t read the article at all or you’re struggling to comprehend something. All they’ve done is offer their professional expertise (which very few here have, if any), discuss lapses in security/planning and how security detail operations are structured. Mr. Webb even stated that the shooter’s unusual behavior was reported with ample time to report to the protection detail. He opines the main breakdown was communication. Maybe you disagree with some of their opinions. That’s cool, dude. That doesn’t make you or them liars or retarded.

I get that you’re going to lash out at anything I post and, maybe in your mind, I deserve it. Whatever blows your skirt up is all I can say.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    So you either didn’t read the article at all or you’re struggling to comprehend something. All they’ve done is offer their professional expertise (which very few here have, if any), discuss lapses in security/planning and how security detail operations are structured. Mr. Webb even stated that the shooter’s unusual behavior was reported with ample time to report to the protection detail. He opines the main breakdown was communication. Maybe you disagree with some of their opinions. That’s cool, dude. That doesn’t make you or them liars or retarded.

I get that you’re going to lash out at anything I post and, maybe in your mind, I deserve it. Whatever blows your skirt up is all I can say.
    Re read their opinions keeping in mind they knew where the guy was located for 30minutes.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Re read their opinions keeping in mind they knew where the guy was located for 30minutes.

"They" obviously aren't the ones there. They're basing their opinions off their own real life experience and much of same "intelligence" gathering we have access to. Again...that doesn't make them "retarded" or liars.

Besides random civilians pointing their phones at someone and yelling, the first official "they" to spot him was LEOs prior to him entering the event via the metal detectors. I'm not sure how hard he was pursued at that point but USSS reported hearing local officers looking for a suspicious person of interest. He was able to make his way onto the roof via an A/C unit some time later. I assume he was still being sought but they may have completely lost track of him by this point. This building was reportedly housing more LEO and counter-sniper teams.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    He was seen outside the gate with a range finder. Law enforcement tried to keep an eye on him but he got lost in the crowd. Apparently there was something going on in the area and lots of people were there. Counter snipers spotted him 20 minutes before he shot. What was the context? Spotting him walking through a parking lot is much different that spotting him on the roof pointing a rifle. Which Counter Snipers? The ones from local SWAT or the ones from SS. More information is coming out but, for the people who would like a complete picture of the events, that info is raising just as many questions as it is answering.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    He was seen outside the gate with a range finder. Law enforcement tried to keep an eye on him but he got lost in the crowd. Apparently there was something going on in the area and lots of people were there. Counter snipers spotted him 20 minutes before he shot. What was the context? Spotting him walking through a parking lot is much different that spotting him on the roof pointing a rifle. Which Counter Snipers? The ones from local SWAT or the ones from SS. More information is coming out but, for the people who would like a complete picture of the events, that info is raising just as many questions as it is answering.
    You are assuming innocence and negligence based on what? The facts are the shooter was spotted lying on the roof at 5:45 shot rang out after 6. This was a hit job and while all of the SS may or may not be in on it someone let this happen.
    Lets assume you are law enforcement in charge of protecting the president, what are the odds that no one would take the inititive to do something. Remeber LE seen a man laying on the roof of a building using a range finder 1/2 hr before shots were fired.

Top Bottom