Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Now this is an ef'ed up excuse. She's claiming the roof was unsecure by design? The roof the SS team was on was steeper than the unsecure roof.

"'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there’s a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn’t want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she [Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle] ABC News in a startling admission."

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Thats a real shame but didnt we all go through a little bullying in school?
    In my case, I was suspended 2-3 times a year for fighting between 4th-8th grade. In highschool fewer people messed with me, so I only got suspended once at McMain(9th-12th)
    What was good about this for me was that I got it out of my system quickly and even sent to Confession on the following Sunday.
    The shooter must have kept it all bottled up till adulthood instead of confronting problems head on. I also wonder about what kind of father he had.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    On a somewhat related note, WWL Radio reported this morning that Secret Service Security was beefed up due to a threat on Trump from Iran a while back. Supposedly retaliation for him taking out one of their leaders.

edited to add: Thank God it was just some snot nosed 20 year old loser instead of a group of well trained Muslims that had Jihad on their minds.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Now this is an ef'ed up excuse. She's claiming the roof was unsecure by design? The roof the SS team was on was steeper than the unsecure roof.

"'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there’s a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn’t want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she [Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle] ABC News in a startling admission."

Maybe she was worried if she put someone on on that dangerous roof OSHA would bust her.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    The director of the SS was hired to implement DEI and she has clearly accomplished the mission ...short women surrounding a tall man. When you watch the video you can see Trump's head continually exposed during the aftermath. Director girl is a "yes girl" and did the same thing that employers nationwide have been forced to do -hire based on conditions (color, gender or lack thereof) other than rock solid qualifications. When you reflect on these "inclusive" policies that have been forced upon us for so long it's clear that lives lost, altered or ruined are of no consequence. Failures heaped upon failures in every aspect of our lives are impacted by the DEI policy agenda. My neighbor is young in the military, as fine a fellow as there is, 3rd generation military service to our country. He came over last week to talk with me, trying to figure out how to earn a living in a few months. He says he's leaving active service as soon as he is allowed because of

DEI

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Im not cliking on that garbage but stewart and non partisian should be banned from use in the same sentence.
    I agree fully. He’s about as far left and brainwashed as it gets. Go figure the guy recommending it would say that though. I feel bad for the guy honestly. He seems like a decent guy just caught up in the never ending lies and garbage that come from the left side of the isle.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Jon Stewart is an entertaining guy, even when he's wrong. And you should watch him and/or other left leaning media. It's easier to combat the left's distortion of the truth when you know what that distortion is. It's much harder if all you watch is stuff that reinforces your position.
    Oh ive watched his comedy act many times but he is no longer funny instead he is bitter and spiteful. Like SNL they lost the edgy and humorus comedy and have become political activist for the communist.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Im not cliking on that garbage but stewart and non partisian should be banned from use in the same sentence.
    Afraid you might watch something and agree with someone other than a conservative pundit?
    I watch some of the far-right stuff posted here (and other places) because you learn more with your ears and eyes than you do burying them in the sand. Just because you don't like the source doesn't mean the message is verboten. I even made the link start at the end of the video because there is legitimately no partisan banter in that part of the clip. All he talks about is our new human nature to seek information from social media, treat it as gospel and the dangers of doing so. Generalizing and rushing to judgement before we have facts is irresponsible and makes the whole situation worse rather than better. He puts it better than I did there but those are the cliff notes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom