Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    This is my theory on the motives of the shooter. It is only a theory, so take it with a grain of salt.

One can make the argument that political rhetoric encouraged this narcissistic sociopath to commit murder, but keep in mind that this rare type of person processes rhetoric, or even the lyrics of a song, as a personal message to himself. The fact that the same message is going out to millions of people is completely tuned out. This narcissistic sociopath was bullied in grade school, so his egocentric perspective was intensified. Everything that's happening in the entire world is about him now and an over reaction from him was only a matter of time. It's likely that to him Donald Trump was every bully that ever picked on him. In his deranged mind, Trump was only talking to him. His sociopathic nature removed all inhibitions against committing harm to others. He felt compelled to remove this "threat" to his existence.
    Millions of children have been bullied during grade school, but only a fraction of a percentage point of them overreact by harming others. Most of them simply move on with their lives with no desire to continue the cycle by harming others.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    giphy.gif

I'm seeing a lot of "them", "those people", "they". Let's dispense with the vague, suggestive nature of those ̶p̶r̶o̶n̶o̶u̶n̶s̶ (sorry, I know people here find that word offensive) words and connect them with some red yarn to actual names or agencies. Since some of you are clearly operating with more information than the rest of us, let's put it down now and get you on the bleeding edge of information. Credit should be awarded where credit is due.
    If only we had 50 former intellegence officials sign a document confirming our common sense suspecions. Surely then you would believe?

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006

As vile as it is to even say something this ignorant at a time where we should be showing respect to the deceased/injured, I'm not really sure how to begin to explain to you how stupid it is to throw stones when you live in a glass house. Do republicans really believe that there aren't pedophiles and sexual offenders in their own party ranks?

hotbiggun said:
    If only we had 50 former intellegence officials sign a document confirming our common sense suspecions. Surely then you would believe?

Soo....that's a "no" then? I'm thankful that level of common sense isn't common or sensical.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    As vile as it is to even say something this ignorant at a time where we should be showing respect to the deceased/injured, I'm not really sure how to begin to explain to you how stupid it is to throw stones when you live in a glass house. Do republicans really believe that there aren't pedophiles and sexual offenders in their own party ranks?

Soo....that's a "no" then? I'm thankful that level of common sense isn't common or sensical.
    Its a yes, Bongino a former SS agent has confirmed everything i have posted. Time will prove us right once again.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok, so, video evidence of the SS focused directly on the shooter before he started shooting. He then got off 5 shots before a round was sent his way. I understand the shooter approached from the other side of the ridge but he was over the top with the rifle in front and apparently exposed for a significant amount of time positioning the rifle. Looks like there was some hesitation on the part of the SS. I admit, I can’t imagine an agent posting that, but I also don’t believe the whole of the US Secret Service is that inept.

I'm not sure if you read the linked article but it did bring up a point I'm not ready to dismiss yet. One team was on the north building looking north. Another team was on the south building looking south. They are more effective the less overlap they have with respect to their areas of concern. So it's reasonable to say the north position wasn't monitoring south and the south position wasn't monitoring north. There are trees between the private property and the buildings. Looking at it in street view, the trees look to be of a descent height. There are no leaves in that picture but it was taken in November.

t002.png

Here's an overhead picture of the area. The shooter was somewhere in that white circle. The orange lines show the dead spot due to the tree.

t001b.png

As best I could, I tried to get the perspective view from the SS to the shooter and from the shooter to the SS. To me, it shows where the tree could have interfered with the SS line of sight of the shooter. But it also shows how important it should have been to have someone on the roof to deny someone access to the blind spot.

t003.pngt004.png

Has it been said which position, the north or the south, engaged the shooter and/or shot him? I mean, other than the 4chan post?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

There are pedos and sex offenders in just about every subset of the population. That tweet is about the odds of one person in the group being a pedo or sex offender. It is saying is the odds are greater you'll find one on the left. It appears he's making a comparison, not an absolute statement.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    There are pedos and sex offenders in just about every subset of the population. That tweet is about the odds of one person in the group being a pedo or sex offender. It is saying is the odds are greater you'll find one on the left. It appears he's making a comparison, not an absolute statement.

The "funny" part of that is that, the odds aren't better one way or the other. Suggesting that they are and that shooting up a crowd of Democrats is likely to hit "some" sex offenders is exactly the kind of smooth-brain notion that gives incensed, maladjusted people/kids with access to firearms the wrong idea.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    There are 2 problems with that tweet Rittenhouse did not fire into any crowd. He fired upon 3 individual threats to himself with a minimal number of shots; he didn't panic fire.
    The other problem with that tweet is that Rittenhouse did not show up that day planning to harm anyone one and even carried a first-aid kit offering aid to injured people.
    The shooter from Saturday though planned everything and likely would have continued shooting into the crowd if the Counter Snipers hadn't stopped him.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Its a yes, Bongino a former SS agent has confirmed everything i have posted. Time will prove us right once again.
    Confirmed everything, did he? A conservative 3 time losing Senate/House candidate with an inflammatory internet radio show is the bar for burden of proof that you’ve landed on?

Now, I respect his service and I respect his opinion on making sure people in the USSS are held accountable because there were glaring lapses in protection. This wasn’t some well-trained ex-military group using sophisticated tactics or technology. But that doesn’t make this a conspiracy. People are found to be awful at their jobs all the time. Do better.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Thank you for your restraint. It's obvious that mistakes were made in securing the site. Investigations will be had in time to lay blame where blame is due. I hope something constructive comes from this in regards to keeping our politicians and attendees safe. Not everyone will be satisfied by the answers regardless of the conclusions that get drawn because a lot of people are already hoping for "certain" answers. We all want answers and it's human nature to want to assign blame...some people want to assign blame to "the left". Some want to assign blame to "the right". Both desires are equally repugnant and trying to assign blame based on what tiny bit of information we have, a lot of which will be proven false, is ignorant and irresponsible. Influencers and media outlets are going to prey on people to get clicks and likes. Don't fall victim. Let the verified facts lead your opinion...not some internet radio jockey or Tiktoker that has nothing but conjecture.
    Just a reminder that "verified facts" tend to be very subjective and quite often false, as proven many times in the not so distant past.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The "funny" part of that is that, the odds aren't better one way or the other. Suggesting that they are and that shooting up a crowd of Democrats is likely to hit "some" sex offenders is exactly the kind of smooth-brain notion that gives incensed, maladjusted people/kids with access to firearms the wrong idea.

Sigh...at least you included all those verified facts in your reply.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes, this is so totally unconfirmed, but hey, we are all making this up as we go right now...

Local SWAT was staging in the building the shooter fired from. It's possible SS counter sniper hesitated due to not knowing for sure whether the shooter was local SWAT or not.

gunnut

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    PA
    Here's a little right wing/ lib tard fact for ya. Had this been a Democrat rally there would have been immediate looting and mayhem afterwards. There is a Target not far from there. The only positive is he probably wouldn't have killed any innocent bystanders cause the stands would have been sparse or more likely empty. This rally was about 45 min from my house the shooter came from a neighborhood that abuts my township. Everything is still standing, no smoldering fires, broken glass, curfew's. Yes pedo's, sex offenders, murders exist on both sides of the aisle but there is a difference, most of us won't stand for this ****. Most individuals at one of these 'right wing" rallies would pummel a pedo just as soon as look at them if they knew of it, not so sure of a biden rally. Probably be an acceptance type of thing as to not hurt feelings.

Top Bottom