Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

SS Sniper held for green light for 3 minutes?

That was based on an anonymous 4chan post. It reads:
    "My name is Jonathan Willis. I'm the officer in the famous photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally. I came here to inform the public that I had the assassin in my sights for at least 3 minutes, but the head of the secret service refused to give the order to take out the perp. 100% the top brass prevented me from killing the assassin before he took the shots at president Trump. I didn't follow the orders though, as soon as the shooter opened on Trump I returned fire despite strict orders to not engage. I had eyes on the shooter for three minutes watching him fiddle with his rifle and adjust the scope, it was obvious he was a shooter yet I wasn't allowed to engage. After I killed the shooter I was arrested, questioned by the FBI, and just released an hour ago. Already lost my job for not following orders, but I'm glad I took the shots anyway."

On a side note, I guess I'm getting under people's skin. Someone decided to report one of my posts. I've blurred their nome to protect their identity.
    Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 10.43.12 PMb.png

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    "My name is Jonathan Willis. I'm the officer in the famous photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally. I came here to inform the public that I had the assassin in my sights for at least 3 minutes, but the head of the secret service refused to give the order to take out the perp. 100% the top brass prevented me from killing the assassin before he took the shots at president Trump. I didn't follow the orders though, as soon as the shooter opened on Trump I returned fire despite strict orders to not engage. I had eyes on the shooter for three minutes watching him fiddle with his rifle and adjust the scope, it was obvious he was a shooter yet I wasn't allowed to engage. After I killed the shooter I was arrested, questioned by the FBI, and just released an hour ago. Already lost my job for not following orders, but I'm glad I took the shots anyway."

On a side note, I guess I'm getting under people's skin. Someone decided to report one of my posts. I've blurred their nome to protect their identity.
    View attachment 168479
    I'm trying to figure out his identity, but, 1+1=

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Man, I see people in denial all the time. It’s part of my job. Usually the ones I see just can’t cope with the truth that’s facing them, so they resort to disbelief. I understand the why in that case.
    I don’t understand how, at this point, anyone would choose to believe anything but what looks to be reality. Denouncing every single scenario that might make anyone in the SS appear complicit. I really don’t think this entire debacle occurred simply because people made a series of mistakes. The US Secret Service of all agencies? We may never know the entire truth of who ordered what, but I’m pretty sure that we can rule out all the fairy tales.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Man, I see people in denial all the time. It’s part of my job. Usually the ones I see just can’t cope with the truth that’s facing them, so they resort to disbelief. I understand the why in that case.
    I don’t understand how, at this point, anyone would choose to believe anything but what looks to be reality. Denouncing every single scenario that might make anyone in the SS appear complicit. I really don’t think this entire debacle occurred simply because people made a series of mistakes. The US Secret Service of all agencies? We may never know the entire truth of who ordered what, but I’m pretty sure that we can rule out all the fairy tales.

I believe mistakes were made by law enforcement. The area where the mistake was made would have traditionally been covered by local leo so I tend to put most of the blame there. But that elevated position was close enough to the event where it should have been an area of focus by the SS. They could (should?) have used that spot as a good overwatch position. That's where I see the SS made a mistake.

As far as the SS being ordered to stand down, I need more than an anonymous 4chan post to think that was the case. There would be too many people monitoring that channel for someone to risk potential malfeasance in office charges by telling the guys to not engage a threat. Is it possible that the guys in that photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally didn't see the shooter at all?

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    As far as the SS being ordered to stand down, I need more than an anonymous 4chan post to think that was the case. There would be too many people monitoring that channel for someone to risk potential malfeasance in office charges by telling the guys to not engage a threat. Is it possible that the guys in that photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally didn't see the shooter at all
    There are so many agencies and people involved in stuff like this, it would be really difficult to orchestrate something like that....feds might not talk, but locals would definitely notice and say something

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central

View attachment 168479
    I have serious doubts about this story . This guy would disappear like Jimmy Hoffa if it were true .

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    I believe mistakes were made by law enforcement. The area where the mistake was made would have traditionally been covered by local leo so I tend to put most of the blame there. But that elevated position was close enough to the event where it should have been an area of focus by the SS. They could (should?) have used that spot as a good overwatch position. That's where I see the SS made a mistake.

As far as the SS being ordered to stand down, I need more than an anonymous 4chan post to think that was the case. There would be too many people monitoring that channel for someone to risk potential malfeasance in office charges by telling the guys to not engage a threat. Is it possible that the guys in that photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally didn't see the shooter at all?

Thank you for your restraint. It's obvious that mistakes were made in securing the site. Investigations will be had in time to lay blame where blame is due. I hope something constructive comes from this in regards to keeping our politicians and attendees safe. Not everyone will be satisfied by the answers regardless of the conclusions that get drawn because a lot of people are already hoping for "certain" answers. We all want answers and it's human nature to want to assign blame...some people want to assign blame to "the left". Some want to assign blame to "the right". Both desires are equally repugnant and trying to assign blame based on what tiny bit of information we have, a lot of which will be proven false, is ignorant and irresponsible. Influencers and media outlets are going to prey on people to get clicks and likes. Don't fall victim. Let the verified facts lead your opinion...not some internet radio jockey or Tiktoker that has nothing but conjecture.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Ok, so, video evidence of the SS focused directly on the shooter before he started shooting. He then got off 5 shots before a round was sent his way. I understand the shooter approached from the other side of the ridge but he was over the top with the rifle in front and apparently exposed for a significant amount of time positioning the rifle. Looks like there was some hesitation on the part of the SS. I admit, I can’t imagine an agent posting that, but I also don’t believe the whole of the US Secret Service is that inept.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Told my wife that the SS and the FBI was going to try to lay the blame on the local and state LEO and that’s happening
    Well, if that was their AOR, then that was their AOR...

I mean, ultimately, the SS is responsible for his safety. Clearly the team was too small and couldn't control the area as well as was needed. Giving all the benefit of the doubt, they did the best they could with the resources they were provided, which included state and locals, who may have dropped the ball. And now the SS will have an argument to increase their budget/resources better protect their principals.

Last edited:

MikeBurke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2017
    Delcambre, LA
    I copied this from another forum.

It continually amazes me the number of comments stating “poor management”, “wrong decisions”, “mistakes in policy”. The governing body hiding in the thin shadow of Joe Biden are well managed, they are consciously making good decisions given their goal, and the policy decisions are absolutely correct for destroying our form of government and the very lifestyle of personal freedom and responsibility we still enjoy despite all negative efforts.

These people unconstitutionally controlling our federal government use a personally and mentally compromised puppet to do their will. They circumvent the rules of our government with regard to the executive branch in the same manner as keeping a corpse on life support until all value is spent.

These people are evil. Their intent is to destroy the United States of America using all means at their disposal. Their is no mistaking their intent if your eyes and ears are functional. Barack Hussein stated honestly and accurately that his intent was to “fundamentally change the United States”. BELIEVE. And I speak not only of democrats. The majority of republicans in office have been, if not still, complicit; sometimes passively, sometimes actively.

The threat to our republic is real. The actions of this internal enemy are intentional. There are no bad decisions. There is great financial support from corporate powers to eliminate many freedoms that make our way of life possible. We have been under very serious attack by the government entrusted with our protection at least since the Clinton administrations. A small but enthusiastic group of insurrectionists has long range planned these events and now they are here. The small group continually expands and has recruited a significant number of impressionable activists and VOTERS that have made the seizure of power possible.

To a very large degree the greatest enemy of personal freedom is now this group of fellow Americans. If they are allowed to control our government just one more election cycle we are in dire danger of irreversible damage. When DJT is re-elected there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth, the smell of burning sulfur, fire & smoke and probably bloodshed. The anger against us will not wane, it will increase.

It’s all part of the plan.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    giphy.gif

I'm seeing a lot of "them", "those people", "they". Let's dispense with the vague, suggestive nature of those ̶p̶r̶o̶n̶o̶u̶n̶s̶ (sorry, I know people here find that word offensive) words and connect them with some red yarn to actual names or agencies. Since some of you are clearly operating with more information than the rest of us, let's put it down now and get you on the bleeding edge of information. Credit should be awarded where credit is due.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom