Couldn't jail him so now those loser dirtbags are trying to assassinate him!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    166   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Besides why would someone rather scale the side of the tank to the top when there’s a perfectly safer walkway with handrail for a rest all around the lower portion and still much higher than anything else in the area.
    I guess if someone was trying to hide, the top would be better than being exposed down on the walkway.
    Who knows how many shooters were in attendance and where their hides were really located? Only the shooters and whoever else was involved. But I’m convinced there was more than just a 20 year old kid involved.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    I’ve seen here and other sites of the presumed person on the rooftop of the water tower. At best viewed as a black blob on the very top.

I’ve never really noticed such a water tower with access to the tip top of the thing. There’s normally a vent and vacuum breaker situated on the very top.
    Besides why would someone rather scale the side of the tank to the top when there’s a perfectly safer walkway with handrail for a rest all around the lower portion and still much higher than anything else in the area.

I've been 998' up in a smokestack. I've never been on top of a water tower. But I imagine if you were on the top, in the center, I imagine any target would be quite a ways away. Because the tank itself would be in the way.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Awwwe, all his red stuff leaked out. His face looks intact, even blurred. Crooks had to know this was a suicide mission, no way was he going to survive and get away. I searched yesterday out of curiosity, Oswald was 260 feet from JFK when he fired. It states Crooks was 450' from Trump. Oswald fired 3 rounds.
    JFK shooting comparision

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I haven't seen this one posted here yet.

Edit - this may be a longer version of a previously posted video.

Just skimmed through it, a whole lot of nothing.

Has the public learned yet what the garage door opener was used for?

Also, any insights yet into the type of rifle and optic on it?

Wizard1183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    Dems reps who’s gives a f***k? It’s one and the same. I have a feeling little Johnny wasn’t behind the rifle that shot Trump. Regardless I’m willing to bet the CIA was heavily involved…

Wizard1183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    Hell of a thing when you live in a country where 50% of the citizen's suspect the government was in on a presidential candidate assassination attempt.
    They were in on JFK’s assassination. What makes this any different? Especially when they were told guy is on roof. And decided not to shoot first but let him shoot 5x first lol

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    They were in on JFK’s assassination. What makes this any different? Especially when they were told guy is on roof. And decided not to shoot first but let him shoot 5x first lol

Sigh...this is why 50% of the population believe the government is in on it. They refuse to understand that "they" doesn't exist in the way that allows the conspiracy to perpetuate.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Sigh...this is why 50% of the population believe the government is in on it. They refuse to understand that "they" doesn't exist in the way that allows the conspiracy to perpetuate.
    Are you trying to imply that the ~100 cops on the scene were not all in on this elaborate, failed scheme?

Wizard1183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    I have more faith the government is behind every failure than it is not? You have that great of faith in the government?

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    There’s one thing I’ve learned from BS, if you don’t no the name of (they) you are wrong,a conspiracy theorist, Oh, punctuation and the misuse of There, Their and They’re your point isn’t valid. lol

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    There’s one thing I’ve learned from BS, if you don’t no the name of (they) you are wrong,a conspiracy theorist, Oh, punctuation and the misuse of There, Their and They’re your point isn’t valid. lol
    If your just soar that they don't except the affects of you're attempt to diffuse there eminent elicit behaviour, than you need to stop inferring that others don't have principals just because they believe in They. Or at least site your sources. Is that to much to ask?

Last edited:

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    If your just soar that they don't except the affects of you're attempt to diffuse there eminent elicit behaviour, than you need to stop inferring that others don't have principals just because they believe in They. Or at least site your sources. Is that to much to ask?
    OMG this is hard to read!!!

Top Bottom