Damn outlaws shot my deer...UPDATE on page 5

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Look what two punk ass outlaws shot on my place tonight. The deer was at my place the dog was some where else. :mad:

Outlawdeerhunters003.jpg

Last edited:

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Why on earth would anyone shoot a husky?!? That's just sick. I hope they get the book thrown at them. I'm glad they didn't get away. Good job Charlie.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Why on earth would anyone shoot a husky?!? That's just sick. I hope they get the book thrown at them. I'm glad they didn't get away. Good job Charlie.

I think the dumb SOB's thought it was a coyote since it was night. The deer was about 75 yards from my door and went about 50 yards before it died.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    The deer deal is bad enough but the dog is too far. That is somebody's pet and looks like it was probably a inside dog since it was so clean and good coat. I bet it was a high dollar dog too.

Outlawdeerhunters001.jpg

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Sad thing is not much will be done, if your land was DMAP'd then the law would have more teeth!
    I feel for the pets owners

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Sad thing is not much will be done, if your land was DMAP'd then the law would have more teeth!

They broke enough laws now if they just hook them up for them. Night hunting, Shooting off the road, killing the doe, Criminal Trespass on my place, killing the dog and I don't know what else they did where that took place. Probably shooting off the road again and the big one Aggravated Cruelty to animals.

6) Whoever commits the crime of aggravated cruelty to animals shall be fined not less than five thousand dollars nor more than twenty-five thousand dollars or imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not less than one year nor more than ten years, or both.

That would be too good.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    They broke enough laws now if they just hook them up for them. Night hunting, Shooting off the road, killing the doe, Criminal Trespass on my place, killing the dog and I don't know what else they did where that took place. Probably shooting off the road again and the big one Aggravated Cruelty to animals.

6) Whoever commits the crime of aggravated cruelty to animals shall be fined not less than five thousand dollars nor more than twenty-five thousand dollars or imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not less than one year nor more than ten years, or both.

That would be too good.

I agree, there's been enough done so far to warrant a whole host of charges. Sadly if nobody saw it they arent likely to be caught.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

True, but at least they will not be able to legally hunt for a while. I forget how many years they lose their license for but it's pretty much guaranteed I think. And if its a small town the word will go around that they are poachers and had their hunting license revoked

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    And yes that is a good looking husky. Did you find the owner of it yet?

I think they killed the Husky before that came to my place and shot the deer. I think the two assholes were going to show them where they shot the dog. They said it might be in East Feliciana, I hope the Husky owner has some stroke in EF and burns them.

Top Bottom