Date Failure.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    just-friends-demotivational-poster-1213252542.jpg

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I knew a guy at UNO that walked around with a box of tootsi pops with his phone number attached. 9 times out of 10 he got cursed out. But that other 1... made the other 9 all worth it!

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I knew a guy at UNO that walked around with a box of tootsi pops with his phone number attached. 9 times out of 10 he got cursed out. But that other 1... made the other 9 all worth it!

Haahahaha..... what happened to not taking candy from stranger!!!! Lol I just see a pedifile driving a white van passing out tootsie pops. I guess that's when he got cussed out.

Edit: did he say when you're down to the stick give me a call. Lmao

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    You going to repeat this while you fap tonight thinking about her?

Untitled-1.jpg

Do you still utilize the hover hands?

196493_134586459943425_100001762153032_184076_4330279_n.jpg

1zpl5ck.jpg

:D

haha, actually, tonight is being dedicated to catching up on playing some WoW.

(No on the "Hoverhands". WTF is that? I have never given any person a hug like that.)

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    yall will fall madly in love and then eventually get married !!!!!!:bravo:

Hope not. The single life is very awesome. I used to want to date every hot chic I saw, then I went to college with tons of them and saw all the BS they brought along with them. They may be pretty, but pretty doesn't cover it all.

Me thinks there are some very co-dependent people on this site if all you can think of is some burning need to date someone just because they look good.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Lol...Funny Stuff...Still a fail JWG...Good Luck on the next date...

Not planning one. She wants another free supper, (albeit it was an awkward payment arrangement) she's going to have to wait another year, or if I decide to celebrate VD and ask if she wants one then.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    oh, that explains things. </thread>

Hell yes :)

$15/mo, no diseases, it's perfect :)

Actually, though, most of my friends have moved and some of them play WoW. Chat on it like AIM or something and it's a good way to catch up. Kindof my hang-out time until I move, too.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Hope not. The single life is very awesome. I used to want to date every hot chic I saw, then I went to college with tons of them and saw all the BS they brought along with them. They may be pretty, but pretty doesn't cover it all.

Me thinks there are some very co-dependent people on this site if all you can think of is some burning need to date someone just because they look good.

You don't just date them b/c they look good.

You date the good looking ones who are cool and are into cool stuff.

Last chick... Had a Harley and a gunsafe larger than mine. (and was Really, REALLY kinky... in a good way)

This one, (Who is cuter) has a CCW and races dirt bikes when she's not out in her boat... (Or hiking, rock climbing, or SCUBA diving...)

And I'll probably be single in the spring (Don't keep any of them around too long as a rule... not in a rush to get rid of them ether) and I'll be back on the BMW...
    I'll buy dinner. :mamoru:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    You don't just date them b/c they look good.

You date the good looking ones who are cool and are into cool stuff.

Last chick... Had a Harley and a gunsafe larger than mine. (and was Really, REALLY kinky... in a good way)

This one, (Who is cuter) has a CCW and races dirt bikes when she's not out in her boat... (Or hiking, rock climbing, or SCUBA diving...)

And I'll probably be single in the spring (Don't keep any of them around too long as a rule... not in a rush to get rid of them ether) and I'll be back on the BMW...
    I'll buy dinner. :mamoru:

Meh. Like you noted, it all gets old. Just kinda grew out of the phase where I cared. Had my dating fun and moving on to the more important things in life. Hell, I need to have my LOC and CC's down to a 0 balance by Jan 31, remember? Women are not the way...

My area is a massive sausage-fest, and if a girl here is single, it means that she is either so picky that none of the numerous guys here impress her, or she's so messed up that none of the guys want her, or she just doesn't want a relationship. Either way, I'm not interested.

Last edited:

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Not planning one. She wants another free supper, (albeit it was an awkward payment arrangement) she's going to have to wait another year, or if I decide to celebrate VD and ask if she wants one then.

Buy enough free dinners, and you'll get an expensive good night. Hell I'll drive to Shreveport and buy her a few dinners. I think the payment issue got you down obviously she found it entertaining if she wants another free dinner. Go for it you haven't struck out yet. And don't worry about vd so much that's what condoms are for!!!! There free at ghetto gas stations.

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Buy enough free dinners, and you'll get an expensive good night. Hell I'll drive to Shreveport and buy her a few dinners. I think the payment issue got you down obviously she found it entertaining if she wants another free dinner. Go for it you haven't struck out yet. And don't worry about vs so much that's what condoms are for!!!! There free at ghetto gas stations.

Meh, condoms don't do much against many things. I'm really just not interested. If I were younger I might be, but I'm older, wiser, and much more appreciative of the single lifestyle. Obviously I am not yet old and wise, or I would have remembered my credit-card, lmao.

FWIW, she is not looking for another free dinner, as she did not say anything about "We will have to do this again", etc. It was a one time thing because it was her birthday.

If you want to buy her dinners, I think you need to take that up with Nomad. I think the tickets to the fight might make me some $$. Where is Nomad with his usual message of thrift?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom