Date Failure.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Ok...Let me tell you the nature of the ''Beast''
    You have 2 weeks....
    The first week...In her eye's...an azzhole...
    The second week...a Mofo...
    Third week...She's calling you...Give us an update in a couple of weeks...

I see her once a week. What exactly are you expecting to change because I paid for supper? I guess I'll give you an update on my progress in the gym in 3 weeks, lol.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    She might just be on FB posting your info in the " never again " column

and one question ...how do you have a much younger when you're 25 ??

HaHaHa...man I'd trade ...uhhh, I forgot what I'm saying

One thing sure, good looking girls need the same thing as yougly ones, to be encouraged to give you what you want.

I used to take them in the woods, open the trunk showing the blanket and pillow on one side and shovel and visquiene on the other , let her decide. Mostly it will go your way
    LMFAO......Yrdawg!!!!!!! Thats just too much!!! I think if I was you JWG I would make my mind up.........go for it dude!!!...how old is she????

Last edited:

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I guess you missed the part where other than where I live I'm very happy with my life and have avoided all the BS that everyone around me is caught up in? She's not playing hard to get, she's not interested. I hired her because she was a damn good trainer, ultimately, and which is why I'm not bent on hooking up with her.

Im just looking at it how I would feel. I see a trend similar to your life going in mine. Kinda like tulse said in my other thread if I were turning 21 I wouldn't be worried about suppressors. He's kinda right most 20-21of year olds would be more worried about going partying. Actually the money im spending on the trust and suppressors/sbr is actually money I had saved to go to Vegas for my birthday. Just decided to buy something permanent then waste it on a weekend I won't remember.

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    .... this is the most spectacular failure I have had since I first tried to put a condom on. ....

it needs to be said... this thread is worthless without pics.
    No... it's ok, I'll pass...

OH, and here, try these, next time, maybe you'll have better luck..:
    images

:D

Oh well... Despite it all, you DID get to go out with her...
    Better luck next time.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Im just looking at it how I would feel. I see a trend similar to your life going in mine. Kinda like tulse said in my other thread if I were turning 21 I wouldn't be worried about suppressors. He's kinda right most 20-21of year olds would be more worried about going partying. Actually the money im spending on the trust and suppressors/sbr is actually money I had saved to go to Vegas for my birthday. Just decided to buy something permanent then waste it on a weekend I won't remember.

I had a lot of friends that partied when they turned 21. I didn't. Maybe that's why I drive a Z06 and have a real career and they wait tables?

Yeah, I thought exactly like you are thinking ever since I can remember. I saved money and bought nice things. I don't do vacations unless I'm visiting friends, etc. Rarely, if ever, go out (Other than supper with my Dad and another friend of mine in the last month, I have not gone out to eat). I just don't blow my $$ on stuff I can't keep, although Nomad takes great offense to me financing things, that's all in another thread...

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Meh. Like you noted, it all gets old. Just kinda grew out of the phase where I cared. Had my dating fun and moving on to the more important things in life. Hell, I need to have my LOC and CC's down to a 0 balance by Jan 31, remember? Women are not the way...

My area is a massive sausage-fest, and if a girl here is single, it means that she is either so picky that none of the numerous guys here impress her, or she's so messed up that none of the guys want her, or she just doesn't want a relationship. Either way, I'm not interested.

Dude, I'm older than you, and I've got laid in a military town... don't tell ME about sausage fests!!!

Meh, condoms don't do much against many things. I'm really just not interested. If I were younger I might be, but I'm older, wiser, and much more appreciative of the single lifestyle. Obviously I am not yet old and wise, or I would have remembered my credit-card, lmao.

FWIW, she is not looking for another free dinner, as she did not say anything about "We will have to do this again", etc. It was a one time thing because it was her birthday.

If you want to buy her dinners, I think you need to take that up with Nomad. I think the tickets to the fight might make me some $$. Where is Nomad with his usual message of thrift?

1x thing my White Butt!

Chicks don't go out to dinner with someone the arn't interested in!
    (Oh, and NATURALLY your putting on weight if you only work out 1x per week!)

As to this 'So called message of thrift'... DUDE, I've traveled several hours and gotten a hotel room just to take a woman out to dinner, I've dropped $490 on Bourbon St in one night (And had a D@*N good time doing it!) ...And I could go on!
    The difference... I spent money I HAD!!!!

And yes, Bad sex is better than no sex....

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Dude, I'm older than you, and I've got laid in a military town... don't tell ME about sausage fests!!!

I have too, but I figured out that quality>quantity and quite while I was ahead.

1x thing my White Butt!

Chicks don't go out to dinner with someone the arn't interested in!
    (Oh, and NATURALLY your putting on weight if you only work out 1x per week!)
    I work out 5-6x per week. Just once with her.
    As to this 'So called message of thrift'... DUDE, I've traveled several hours and gotten a hotel room just to take a woman out to dinner, I've dropped $490 on Bourbon St in one night (And had a D@*N good time doing it!) ...And I could go on!
    The difference... I spent money I HAD!!!!
    Yeah, but you didn't have it after you wasted it on that, lol

And yes, Bad sex is better than no sex....

I guess if you think so. The aftermath can suck though...

Well, if she asks about hanging out again, I will consider that you might be right. Other than that, not buying it. Just not full of myself enough to think that I'm Mr. Wonderful and she can't get enough of me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I had a lot of friends that partied when they turned 21. I didn't. Maybe that's why I drive a Z06 and have a real career and they wait tables?

Yeah, I thought exactly like you are thinking ever since I can remember. I saved money and bought nice things. I don't do vacations unless I'm visiting friends, etc. Rarely, if ever, go out (Other than supper with my Dad and another friend of mine in the last month, I have not gone out to eat). I just don't blow my $$ on stuff I can't keep, although Nomad takes great offense to me financing things, that's all in another thread...

I'm just like you when it comes to that type of stuff only go out to eat with my parents, occasionally go out with friends I didn't go to college but I had a great job offer right out of high school. Its who you know not what you know. Drive a brand new z71 and make a trip to the gun store or the classified here when I want to spend money. Atleast guns retain there value, unlike the other bs I might spend money on.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I'm just like you when it comes to that type of stuff only go out to eat with my parents, occasionally go out with friends I didn't go to college but I had a great job offer right out of high school. Its who you know not what you know. Drive a brand new z71 and make a trip to the gun store or the classified here when I want to spend money. Atleast guns retain there value, unlike the other bs I might spend money on.

Yep, I'd rather have "stuff" than pictures and memories. May regret it later, but I doubt it.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    I guess if you think so. The aftermath can suck though...

Well, if she asks about hanging out again, I will consider that you might be right. Other than that, not buying it. Just not full of myself enough to think that I'm Mr. Wonderful and she can't get enough of me. :rolleyes:

...I didn't spend my last $490 dude!!! it was a fraction (Small one) of liquid funds...

As to aftermath... there's a reason I perfer chicks with Hysterectomy's. (And don't tell me they lie... it feels different!)

It's not that 'Your Mr Wonderful'...
    It's that chicks dig options...

Oh, and if your working out 5-6X per week and have put on 25 pounds of 'not good' weight...
    STOP EATING SO MUCH!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    ...I didn't spend my last $490 dude!!! it was a fraction (Small one) of liquid funds...
    $490 is a over case of ammo to me.
    As to aftermath... there's a reason I perfer chicks with Hysterectomy's. (And don't tell me they lie... it feels different!)
    +1 to that, and I require lab work. THEN I might consider.
    It's not that 'Your Mr Wonderful'...
    It's that chicks dig options...
    Exactly. They want to feel like they can lead you around by the nose on their whim. I'm not that guy. I just don't care enough to be that guy. It spoils their little fun and makes me laugh.

Oh, and if your working out 5-6X per week and have put on 25 pounds of 'not good' weight...
    STOP EATING SO MUCH! Did you miss the part where I am still below 12% body-fat (according to calipers, which I don't trust that method, but still, I have added noticeable muscle mass and only a bit of softness at this point)

Red

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Ok, gotta throw my $.02 in here.
    -I have never had bad sex, some I wouldn't put any effort into getting again maybe, but never bad.
    -MOST of the hot girls are only good for looking at. They are usually high maintenance, self centered bitches that a normal man cannot even carry on a conversation with. There are exceptions here, and they are gems!
    -Friends make good lovers! Me and my wife were very good friends for several years and one day it just clicked. We have been married for over 11 years now.
    -100% agree with having a stash somewhere for when you flake out and forget your junk.
    -If you have low self esteem, she is too hot for you. The more you think of yourself, the more she will. But remember, being a self centered douchebag is thinking too much of yourself.
    -I have never known anyone int their 20s that just quit dating unless they got married! You may have some deeper issues that you need to lay on a couch and talk to a professional about!

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Ok, gotta throw my $.02 in here.
    -I have never had bad sex, some I wouldn't put any effort into getting again maybe, but never bad.
    -MOST of the hot girls are only good for looking at. They are usually high maintenance, self centered bitches that a normal man cannot even carry on a conversation with. There are exceptions here, and they are gems!
    -Friends make good lovers! Me and my wife were very good friends for several years and one day it just clicked. We have been married for over 11 years now.
    -100% agree with having a stash somewhere for when you flake out and forget your junk.
    -If you have low self esteem, she is too hot for you. The more you think of yourself, the more she will. But remember, being a self centered douchebag is thinking too much of yourself.
    -I have never known anyone int their 20s that just quit dating unless they got married! You may have some deeper issues that you need to lay on a couch and talk to a professional about!

Dating, in the purest sense leads to marriage. I don't believe in marriage. Why should I date?

Man, I just want to live my life and enjoy it how I see fit. What's so wrong about that? What's up with all this co-dependency where everyone thinks you need a significant other in your life?

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly

Hey, you were the one sweating the weight dude... I'm 6 ft, 200, and I can see some of my abs.(I've never been able to see all the 6 pack, even when I was in Recon School... body type)

As to the case of ammo... I saw what you said about 'Stuff'... Take it form someone with 'lots of stuff'... you need 'experiences too'... That can never be taken from you.
    (And I have ammo for years)

And NOT EXACTLY about chicks... you be nice, but not lead around. "If you want to come with me" type of thing...
    You might learn one day...

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Dating, in the purest sense leads to marriage. I don't believe in marriage. Why should I date?

Man, I just want to live my life and enjoy it how I see fit. What's so wrong about that? What's up with all this co-dependency where everyone thinks you need a significant other in your life?

1. It's enjoyable.
    2. It leads to sex.

2a. Sex is enjoyable.

3. It doesn't lead to marriage unless YOU want it to!
    Dude, when I'm not in the mood, or when I don't like any of the options I have gone months without dating.

As for 'significant others'... HARDLY... my friends believe I am going to be single for life.
    (May or may not... Don't know, no pressure)

But AVOIDANCE....

You got issues dude.

Top Bottom