Date Failure.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Long distance is the reason I have given up trying I have been out of town for all but two months working in the last year. Other than a weekend here and there. Glad you enjoyed supper atleast lol.

I did. Ate at Don Juans. Never been there before, but that's where she wanted to go. In fact, I have not been out to eat on my own in probably half a year. I just don't go out to eat by myself, and since all my friends moved save for 2 or 3, my Dad and I going out to eat once or twice a month have been it. It was a good new experience.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Im at the point where I still care but have given up trying. Another year and I probably wont care. I like being able to buy a gun and not have to explain to the girlfriend why I did or have to give her one of the old ones to keep her off my back like I see my buddies do all the time. Same with fourwheelers, motorcycle's, any other stuff us guys like women don't understand.

It all depends on who you marry. Ask LSP972 my wife has bought almost as many guns as I have and she used to keep an eye out on ammo at Walmaert for me before I started reloading. She is the one telling me we need a 4 wheeler. But she does have a closet full of shoes and Coach purses.

gonepecan

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Somewhere
    My girlfriend and I are not like that at all. As long as I can buy guns, tools, and books, she can buy as many shoes and clothes as she wants. I never get angry with her purchases. Then agagin, we don't live beyond our means.

It all depends on the person.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    It all depends on who you marry. Ask LSP972 my wife has bought almost as many guns as I have and she used to keep an eye out on ammo at Walmaert for me before I started reloading. She is the one telling me we need a 4 wheeler. But she does have a closet full of shoes and Coach purses.

I do understand their out there, but I just haven't found one. My next issue becomes trust as I have said before, I am out of town 9 months out of the year, and I have seen way to many married women willing to cheat on their husband. I sure as hell would not, and by the current trend I've seen I couldn't trust anyone. I have been asked by multiple married women to buy them a drink or to go out and if I see that ring or they mention they are married but have a open relationship I just say no thanks and walk out. It's amazing how many of them leave the rings on to, I just don't understand it.

Last edited:

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    And to think this girl that is so awesome and beautiful chooses to live in your words "the shittiest place on earth." Did you bother telling her how you felt about her home town? That would be a fail! Did ya talk about guns? They like big black guns with pointy bullets. If you go to the anytime fitness up there I know which girl you are talking about because my buddy did their computer systems and cameras.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

I know a guy who's wife is going to be making 1/4 mil. a year when she gets done with residency. He just called me and told me he wouldn't be at the gym this morning because "She told me she wants me at home tonight" LMAO!

It's not all about money, stuff, etc. It's about being able to do what I want, when I want. Point and case above.

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    And to think this girl that is so awesome and beautiful chooses to live in your words "the shittiest place on earth." Did you bother telling her how you felt about her home town? She dislikes it here and plans on moving, mirroring my sentiments about the locale. That would be a fail! Did ya talk about guns? In brief, she is a fan. They like big black guns with pointy bullets. If you go to the anytime fitness up there I know which girl you are talking about because my buddy did their computer systems and cameras.

I don't get along with people who like it here, 9x out of 10, because we are wired totally different. I probably would not pay for supper with someone who just loved it here because I doubt I would have anything in common with them worth discussing for either of us.
    No, I do not work out at anytime fitness.

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I do understand their out there, but I just haven't found one. My next issue becomes trust as I have said before, I am out of town 9 months out of the year, and I have seen way to many married women willing to cheat on their husband. I sure as hell would not, and by the current trend I've seen I couldn't trust anyone. I have been asked by multiple married women to buy them a drink or to go out and if I see that ring or they mention they are married but have a open relationship I just say no thanks and walk out. It's amazing how many of them leave the rings on to, I just don't understand it.

Marriage is something that worked well of past generations. Our generation, not so much. It's just a "status thing".

What's funny is all these married people telling me "You need to get married!" while I am content as I am and they are constantly "justifying" their situation or complaining, alternatively.

Last edited:

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    I don't get along with people who like it here, 9x out of 10, because we are wired totally different. I probably would not pay for supper with someone who just loved it here because I doubt I would have anything in common with them worth discussing for either of us.
    No, I do not work out at anytime fitness.
    Show me your gym card you think ol girl is gonna find out about this thread.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    MATCH.com LOL

yeah no thanks, not desperate. If someone I knew said hey you should meet this person, I'll go for it but not going to pay for a dating site. Like I said a bar is good for a hookup which satisfies me lol a relationship is completely different.

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    I know a guy who's wife is going to be making 1/4 mil. a year when she gets done with residency. He just called me and told me he wouldn't be at the gym this morning because "She told me she wants me at home tonight" LMAO!

If my wife would bring home 1/4 mil a year, I'd better damn well do whatever she wanted...as long I can buy a new gun every few months. I'll even opt to stay home and take care of kids, wash clothes and fold them, do dishes, cook supper, and lay down supreme lovin' any time o' the day.

ETA: And I could give a rat's ass what other guys say about it.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Show me your gym card you think ol girl is gonna find out about this thread.

I'm wondering who could be so hot that given NO identifying data you would think it is one girl that goes to an entire chain of gyms in my area. You post pix of THAT, I'll post a pic of my key-chain pass to the gym that is not anytime fitness.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    If my wife would bring home 1/4 mil a year, I'd better damn well do whatever she wanted...as long I can buy a new gun every few months. I'll even opt to stay home and take care of kids, wash clothes and fold them, do dishes, cook supper, and lay down supreme lovin' any time o' the day.

ETA: And I could give a rat's ass what other guys say about it.

Meh. If you require 1/4 mil a year to be happy, why don't you make it?

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly

It's not all about money, stuff, etc. It's about being able to do what I want, when I want. Point and case above.

Dude, for all you know she might of wanted him there that night so she could wear her new lingerie for him!

She might WANT HIM at home tonight!:p

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Dude, for all you know she might of wanted him there that night so she could wear her new lingerie for him!

She might WANT HIM at home tonight!:p

Well she's at work now and he's home by himself. Ostensibly, she will be home later I guess.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom