Date Failure.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    He has to wait till it up warms up anyway... 25 is not old. Don't tell me that it means im 4 years away. You don't have to date her to hook up that's the benefit of being single!!!!!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Make us proud...
    Trust me...You hit it right...You'll be doing the training...

In all seriousness, I have not made progress in the gym like this for years (gained 25# in 6 months, all natural, and even a month into my cardio I have not lost much of it, but calipers by multiple people still have me in the 11's). Not worth it. Further, who is to say it would even come to fruition? Even the best plans have a way of screwing up. Then I am without sex, without a trainer, and have pissed other people off as well. She told me about a guy that tried that, and I don't think she told me the story just for our mutual amusement.

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    She might just be on FB posting your info in the " never again " column

and one question ...how do you have a much younger when you're 25 ??

HaHaHa...man I'd trade ...uhhh, I forgot what I'm saying

One thing sure, good looking girls need the same thing as yougly ones, to be encouraged to give you what you want.

I used to take them in the woods, open the trunk showing the blanket and pillow on one side and shovel and visquiene on the other , let her decide. Mostly it will go your way

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    She doesn't have a facebook, but I would like to think that she wouldn't be a total bitch about it :(
    Stopped dating when I was 20 (That's 25% of my life ago...), started playing around, had a few friends I knew catch stuff, just got out of the whole gig.

One thing sure, good looking girls need the same thing as yougly ones, to be encouraged to give you what you want.

I used to take them in the woods, open the trunk showing the blanket and pillow on one side and shovel and visquiene on the other , let her decide. Mostly it will go your way

You're methods are crude, but efficient. I like it!

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Keep working out, once you get that 6 pack she'll be all over you. Hell I need to lose some weight started a diet last week. Maybe she has a twin sister in monroe that is also a personal trainer.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Keep working out, once you get that 6 pack she'll be all over you. Hell I need to lose some weight started a diet last week. Maybe she has a twin sister in monroe that is also a personal trainer.

I was a shredded low 10% when I started. 6-pack wasn't a problem at all. Just no interest from either of us.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Your batting 1 for 1...
    Go for it...2 for 2..and try to ''Knock the Bottom out of it''...
    The other ''Guy'' does not count...Remember...You could care less about the other ''Guy''...
    She's only telling you that because ''She's Interested''

Really just don't see it that way. I don't have a clue why so many guys think like that. I work with a guy like that, thinks every girl wants to sleep with him. They all come to me and complain about his advances because they don't feel threatened to go to HR, but they don't like it, either.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Hahahaha... I like your style.....

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Quit dating when your were twenty!! Sounds not so good for me I haven't dated since highschool. No where to meet people except the bars not the type of person I want to date but atleast its fun for a night! I keep thinking eventually ill meet somebody but with my job I don't think it will ever happen. Out of town entirely too much. Reading your story has me thinking about way too much about that I would hate to end up 25with and satisfied playing WoW and thinking im way put of personal trainers league that hired just because she was hot then finally getting the date forgetting my wallet and feeling hopeless. It really does suck for you put like that sorry. For pointing it out so obvious. Hey man keep trying shell fall for you she's just playing hard to get.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Quit dating when your were twenty!! Sounds not so good for me I haven't dated since highschool. No where to meet people except the bars not the type of person I want to date but atleast its fun for a night! I keep thinking eventually ill meet somebody but with my job I don't think it will ever happen. Out of town entirely too much. Reading your story has me thinking about way too much about that I would hate to end up 25with and satisfied playing WoW and thinking im way put of personal trainers league that hired just because she was hot then finally getting the date forgetting my wallet and feeling hopeless. It really does suck for you put like that sorry. For pointing it out so obvious. Hey man keep trying shell fall for you she's just playing hard to get.

I guess you missed the part where other than where I live I'm very happy with my life and have avoided all the BS that everyone around me is caught up in? She's not playing hard to get, she's not interested. I hired her because she was a damn good trainer, ultimately, and which is why I'm not bent on hooking up with her.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom