Downside of Neighborhood watch

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Got away with what? You want to believe that EVERYONE in the Florida legal system is in on a cover up to kill people using the state's BRAND NEW; "Stand Your Ground Law"?

Come on, man.

Can't say who was involved with what, but when a 38 year old man violates instructions from a 911 responder, then shoots and kills an unarmed kid, he should at least be held pending the investigation.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    The Democrats are pissed.
    This is just some of what some of my coworkers are posting to Facebook....
    THIS IS FOR ALL MY. "REAL" FOLKS. IF YALL REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE ZIMMERMAN KILLING, CALL CHIEF LEE AND ASK HIM WHY WASN'T THERE AN ARREST MADE... SEE WHAT THEY TELL YOU..... 470-688-5070. IT'S REAL HERE PEOPLE. MAKE THAT CALL MAYBE HE WILL CHANGE HIS MIND.
    followed by....
    He needs to have his throat slit

And there's this....
    GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, HOW MANY POLITICAN YOU GOT IN YOUR POCKET. MAN YOU KILLED SOMEBODY, YOUR ASS NEED TO BE LOCKED UP. OH THEY AFRAID OF YOU HUH. YOU IN THAT MEXICAN MAFIA HUH. YOU CAN PUT BOUNTIES OUT ON MOTHER****ERS HUH. WHAT IS IT WITH THIS AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM MAN. WHAT THE **** IS IT. ITS ALL BOUT THAT MONEY HUH. RICH FOLKS GO TO COURT, POOR MOTHER****ERS GO TO JAIL HUH. ALL BOUT THE ****IN MONEY PEOPLE. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, SHOULD THERE BE MARSHALL LAW, I NEED TO KNOW. AINT LIKE YOU GONNA REALLY CATCH ME SLIPPING.
    and ....
    Saw his head off with a chainsaw
    and this....
    If the Justice System doesnt give this dude the death sentence, I WILL. makes me want to puke.
    and even more...
    Slice and dice this crazy ass mexican mother ****er up and throw him in a cage of pits. (little salsa for their dog food ) how bout that???
    De be pissed, yo.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    De be pissed, yo.

Admittedly I'm not big on facebook, but I don't think I would have people like that as my facebook friends or real life friends.

Although it would be an excellent opportunity to send this picture to everyone.

YOU_MAD.jpg

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Bob gets straight to the point.

Z escalated it, the result of his escalation was the death of a teenager. He also escalated the situation b/c of his AFTER being told NOT TO by the 911 Operator(An Authority Figure of sorts) in which he called for SUPPORT in the first place.

Hmm...

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Is the 911 audio out there?

tons of it! and IMHO I think it supports the notion that 'Z' was yelling for help.

Plus there is another 911 caller who says she could hear a man yelling, and that there was an old man that lived next to her and she thought it might be him. I doubt she would mistake a 17 year old teenagers yell for an old man. Meaning her testimony supports 'Z'

Sadly IF this goes to trial, who in their right mind would HELP 'Z'!?!? they might get skinned alive for doing so.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    tons of it! and IMHO I think it supports the notion that 'Z' was yelling for help.

Plus there is another 911 caller who says she could hear a man yelling, and that there was an old man that lived next to her and she thought it might be him. I doubt she would mistake a 17 year old teenagers yell for an old man. Meaning her testimony supports 'Z'

Sadly IF this goes to trial, who in their right mind would HELP 'Z'!?!? they might get skinned alive for doing so.

I am surprised that so many people are ready to lynch this guy before it even gets adjudicated. It's where we are as society I guess.

To all those I'd say, watch 1943's; "The Oxbow Incident".

the_ox-bow_incident_1943.jpg

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Feel sorry for the guy.

I don't have anyone on my Facebook that has made such stupid comments.

I did, however, crack jokes on everyone involved in that koni ********. Like all the young 20 somethings finally learned there was a continent called Africa.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Feel sorry for the guy.

I don't have anyone on my Facebook that has made such stupid comments.

I did, however, crack jokes on everyone involved in that koni ********. Like all the young 20 somethings finally learned there was a continent called Africa.
    One of my Security coworkers, you can see his FB page here-> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000169002535#!/profile.php?id=608425464&sk=wall <- where he's thug posing in all his photos, was talking about going to automotive school in San Antonio, Tx for his other job at Jerry Lane. I mentioned that I took a trip to San Antonio when I was posted at Fort Hood. I stated that I was suprised that the Alamo was located right in the middle of the city when I always had the impression that it was out in a rural National Park type setting.
    He looked at me with this blank look and asked... "What's the Alamo?"
    I almost fell out of my chair. He was serious. He didn't have a fracking clue. Me and another coworker tried to explain what the Alamo was and how important it was but after just a few seconds whe just blew it off and changed the conversation.
    Think about this. A male, in his mid-20s, who recently applied to the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office and works two jobs has no idea of what the Alamo is or why it is considered a shrine. This is also the same guy who, after seeing my Radio Shack Pro-106 radio scanner, insisted that scanners are illegal. Clueless.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I am surprised that so many people are ready to lynch this guy before it even gets adjudicated. It's where we are as society I guess.

He caused a situation that resulted in the death of a kid. Really, I'm trying to understand why he wasn't arrested.

Last edited:

Nutz275

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Sunset
    This is turning into another version of the "Jena 6." All the protesting, taking over a town, bringing in the NAACP. For the love of God.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom