Driving, is it a right or a privilege?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Driving on a public roadway is a privilege, not a right. Private property is a bit different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Asking. How is driving on a public road a right but yet it can be taken from you. That almost seems like a privilege

It's a vested right, silly..........

Prof Jack covered that over a page and 18 hours ago when he told us all we were derps who were >/=50% wrong.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Asking. How is driving on a public road a right but yet it can be taken from you. That almost seems like a privilege

I'm surprised the restriction of rights via due process is something you aren't intimately familiar with. When you arrest someone for drunk driving, possession of ________, assault, etc. etc. that leads to rights being taken via due process. Are you not that kind of police officer? I mean, are you a dispatcher or in some kind of support role, so that traditional police work isn't what you do?

- - - Updated - - -

It's a vested right, silly..........

Prof Jack covered that over a page and 18 hours ago when he told us all we were derps who were >/=50% wrong.

Wait, you don't know that rights can be restricted following due process too?

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    I'll believe it is a right when someone can show it to me in the constitution or bill of rights. But does it really matter if it is a right or privilege? Get a dwi or too many tickets and you can't do it anymore.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I'm surprised the restriction of rights via due process is something you aren't intimately familiar with. When you arrest someone for drunk driving, possession of ________, assault, etc. etc. that leads to rights being taken via due process. Are you not that kind of police officer? I mean, are you a dispatcher or in some kind of support role, so that traditional police work isn't what you do?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you seriously asking us this question or being sarcastic? Now I can't tell.

If your not being a smart ass I'm done. If you are.....

Well played

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

Well played

cast.jpg

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

- - - Updated - - -

Lol

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Well played

I'm wondering myself. Either he is being funny or he is naive. But he is very predictable

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I'm wondering myself. Either he is being funny or he is naive. But he is very predictable

Your post made me wonder the same thing. Either he is being funny or... Well I just hope you were being funny.

Top Bottom