Explosion at the Boston Marathon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    We don't all have your set up EMP!

BTW that's horrible ergonomics!

1995-computer-geek.jpg

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Arfcom thinks that the scorched spot isn't the location of the first bomb. It's possible that is from a secondary EOD blast. This graphic pic shows that blast is not on the sidewalk yet. Instead, there is a scorch march just right of center (to the right of the man standing). Also, you can see how the blast broke through the wooden fence. You can also see the poor girl that died right next to the fence.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9195/snipr.png

This pic shows an overlay of the two bag dudes right on top of that spot. Based on the descriptions the FBI is now giving out (two guys, near finish line, one with backpack, one with bag), these two are the likely culprits....at least for the finish line bomb.

IXx2auJ.jpg

arYgNYY.jpg

f6sQtWq.jpg

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Supposedly Obama had a talk with some Big Time Saudi and the Saudi that was a suspect then witness then a nobody or whatever is now being ordered to be deported by next week.
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-deporting-saudi-person-of-interest/

Sounds like he was a foregn exchange student or something and his Dad made a call in and said I'll take my son back right now.

Who knows?

I assume it is the Saudi student who they said wasn't guilty. If that is the case it is probably the safest thing for him to do...

espresso

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Dutchtown La.
    Sounds like he was a foreign exchange student or something and his Dad made a call in and said I'll take my son back right now.

Who knows?

After reading that it it makes me sick that this guy can even get into this country with his family ties to al-Qaida operatives and detainees in Guantanamo Bay assuming this report is true. The guy could be completely harmless but why let him in......oh yeah I almost forgot....we don't have a war on terror.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    After reading that it it makes me sick that this guy can even get into this country with his family ties to al-Qaida operatives and detainees in Guantanamo Bay assuming this report is true. The guy could be completely harmless but why let him in......oh yeah I almost forgot....we don't have a war on terror.

Yup. Here's a little more about subject that from a former member of the "Muslim Bros"....

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/17/innocent-saudi-has-ties-to-several-al-qaeda-terrorists/

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    Supposedly Obama had a talk with some Big Time Saudi and the Saudi that was a suspect then witness then a nobody or whatever is now being ordered to be deported by next week.
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-deporting-saudi-person-of-interest/

Sounds like he was a foregn exchange student or something and his Dad made a call in and said I'll take my son back right now.

Who knows?

Deportations require orders from an immigration judge. It also requires some violation of the INA. If he's an exchange student, he can leave at anytime and there would be no need for deportation procedings.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Deportations require orders from an immigration judge. It also requires some violation of the INA. If he's an exchange student, he can leave at anytime and there would be no need for deportation procedings.

(IF) that's what's going on. They could be playing the deportation card etc etc. That's the point some are trying to make.

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    (IF) that's what's going on. They could be playing the deportation card etc etc. That's the point some are trying to make.

They wouldn't call it deportation officially unless that is what it really was. Perhaps a removal, but the general population is thoroughly confused when it comes to immigration proceedings.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Top Bottom