Firefighter dies after Muslim attempts to behead him “without provocation”

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Yes she uses the word 'Muslim' to describe him.
    http://pamelageller.com/2013/09/can...him-without-provocationi-n-toronto-cafe.html/

Make your own assessment. :dunno:

But note this;
    Court orders mental health assessment of man who tried to plead guilty to murdering firefighter
    Nabil Huruy tried to plead guilty to repeatedly stabbing 45-year-old in a Danforth café last September.
    Judge orders mental health assessment be conducted before conviction is entered.

Nabil Huruy appeared smiling and eager as he chose to plead guilty
    to the first-degree murder of Dominic Parker
    a 45-year-old Markham firefighter and father of two.

In court Tuesday morning, the tall, thin 23-year-old agreed that he repeatedly stabbed Parker
    in the head at a Danforth café around 1 a.m. on Sept. 14, 2013, with no warning or provocation

However, Superior Court Justice Ian Nordheimer did not accept the plea
    and ordered that a mental health assessment of Huruy be conducted before a conviction is entered.

The assessment will look into *whether Huruy is sufficiently aware of what he is doing and understands the consequences of a plea
    and it will also address whether there is evidence to call into question whether he is criminally responsible,* said Bob Richardson

The firefighter left behind a wife and two daughters ....

Here's how you handle that ....

*GUILTY* ...slam of the Gavel!
    Bailiff takes you immediately to the exit nearest you leading to the back alley.
    You're put on your knees and one single .22LR is placed at firing speed behind your ear.
    Next of Kin is called and told they have 24 hours to pick you up.
    If not picked up within 24 hours, you'll be cremated and flushed down the nearest toilet.

NEXT !!!

/

Last edited:

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    Ahh, yes, but sounds almost too humane my friend. I'd rather see them slathered in molasses and fed to starving pigs. Allow their family to watch, or broadcast it via PPV.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Courtrooms should be designed with a soundproof room that has a drain in the floor for $hit like this.

He's smiling because our legal system and brand of "justice" is a joke to him. But he could be made to frown with the correct motivation.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Courtrooms should be designed with a soundproof room that has a drain in the floor for $hit like this.

He's smiling because our legal system and brand of "justice" is a joke to him. But he could be made to frown with the correct motivation.

It's a tragedy for sure, and the killer needs to pay... but it's not our legal system- this happened in Canada. I don't think that really matters... just saying.

Also, it happened over a year ago.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It's a tragedy for sure, and the killer needs to pay... but it's not our legal system- this happened in Canada. I don't think that really matters... just saying.

Also, it happened over a year ago.

Yeah, you got me, O- I only read the cliffnotes, before posting. :o

But I'm sure it would apply to the rockstar in Oklahoma, and sadly, the others who will follow him.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    We have not seen the last of these attacks! The backlash on the so-called "peaceful" muslims that live here will be enormous. This incident is old; and happened before ISIS. The Oklahoma incident was not the spark! It was outrageous that only Fox News did the leg work and announced it was a terrorist act; but it was blurred by the fact this scumbag got fired earlier.

The stars are aligning! I already hear younger folks making jokes about American muslims all being threats. The one that sets it all off is coming!

Last edited:

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    I am surprised it wasn't labeled Workplace violence ,It happened at a cafe (((SOMEONE WORKS THERE)) !
    Everyone knows muslims are all about the peace and love !

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    We have not seen the last of these attacks! The backlash on the so-called "peaceful" muslims that live here will be enormous. This incident is old; and happened before ISIS. The Oklahoma incident was not the spark! It was outrageous that only Fox News did the leg work and announced it was a terrorist act; but it was blurred by the fact this scumbag got fired earlier.

The stars are aligning! I already hear younger folks making jokes about American muslims all being threats. The one that sets it all off is coming!

american muslims ARE all threats- especially the male variety age 20-33.

It's not profiling, its statistics. If this comment offends muslims or liberals, then I'm thrilled.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

It's not profiling, its statistics. If this comment offends muslims or liberals, then I'm thrilled.

As mentioned before; their passivity and ambivalence towards acts of terror by radical muslims is going to come back and haunt them as this crap ramps up here.

As f**ked up as this is going to sound, we need this wake up call here. The amount of Americans walking around in la-la land is astonishing to me. And our own government's willingness to down play these domestic threats in the name of politics is unconscionable.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

As David Horowitz reminded us in a video posted here recently, the MSA was founded in this country by the Muslim Brotherhood. Pretty much every college campus has a chapter.

Here's a nice pic from the one at LSU's FB page:

10525949_458208437616057_7078150061884846856_n.jpg

Hmm. Oddly enough, it doesn't appear to contain any wording calling for Hamas to cease the kidnappings and attacks that initiated the response from Israel....:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    *GUILTY* ...slam of the Gavel!
    Bailiff takes you immediately to the exit nearest you leading to the back alley.
    You're put on your knees and one single .22LR is placed at firing speed behind your ear.
    Next of Kin is called and told they have 24 hours to pick you up.
    If not picked up within 24 hours, you'll be cremated and flushed down the nearest toilet.

NEXT !!!

You forgot to add the part about sending the family a bill for "1 round of 22LR".

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    He may in fact be a complete loony toon that doesn't have a clue.

If so he should be given a painless death. If not well then.....

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Feed them to the pigs. Moose limbs are afraid of the bacon beast. Maybe look into using female judges and executioners. Rumor is that if they are killed by a female, they do not qualify for the 72 virgins.

Top Bottom