Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Tricksy little bastards they are
    d99d7a36369bba813843ed00122d0fef.jpg
    d1f49fabc19ceaf38e6c330cae334e27.gif

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    If any of you are actually interested in gaining an actual, real perspective on Israel, including the current conflict, then you should take the time to watch this Hodgetwins podcast with Nick Fuentes.
    Hodgetwins were your typical conservative influencers, with the typical conservative views and talking points. However, the Candace Owens situation, combined with current events, have opened them up to questioning things that have been typically considered taboo for conservatives.
    Nick was recently reinstated on X, but before then, he was banned on every single major mainstream platform. We all know what that means, to be banned for speech, it's because he says things that are inconvenient for powerful people, inconvenient truths.

Do yourself a favor, watch it. But,be warned, you will almost certainly hold different views on Israel afterwards, and rightfully so.

Bdot556

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2024
    Shreveport
    This has been a war since time itself, existed because of simple lies and misinformation passed down just like our country has lied to us, honstly i know alot of jewish and muslim people and there all good people, whose really to blame? Who likes Grouping people into catagories? Who likes making people believe blanket things about these catagories? Governments and people with money who only have interests in their own agendas…free palestine and israel, educate the people properly, because the truth is the people dying probably have no say in any of this

Bdot556

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2024
    Shreveport
    This has been a war since time itself, existed because of simple lies and misinformation passed down just like our country has lied to us, honstly i know alot of jewish and muslim people and there all good people, whose really to blame? Who likes Grouping people into catagories? Who likes making people believe blanket things about these catagories? Governments and people with money who only have interests in their own agendas…free palestine and israel, educate the people properly, because the truth is the people dying probably have no say in any of this
    And ill admit humanity isnt able to accept this but countries are just lies drawn in the sand with a stick, just like america is now forced to do something about all these immigrants but if again the government and people with power and money didnt make south america export huge amounts of their natural rescources for years while buying overpriced **** from them they wouldent have such shitty conditions that make them want to leave where they are. But through lies and manipulation most people are unaware of this and only see the negative effects of it. I do alot of reading the israel situation goes so deep in the rabbit hole, deeper then most people could believe, deeper then society as a whole and years of conditioning will let u believe, if u kno u kno

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Called it

I read the article and can't help but believe that Israel let this happen so they could justify a war. It's sounds all too familiar. The GW Bush administration already had plans for Afghanistan, so they just sat on the intel and let the attack happen. The CIA even admitted that they had the information, but claims it was "unworked Intel" which is a "likely story."

This of course doesn't excuse the actions of psychotic and narcissistic terrorists, but the malfeasance of sociopathic narcissists in government shouldn't be excused either. We are willing to oppose the extremism of our enemies, but not nearly as interested in confronting our own extremism.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I read the article and can't help but believe that Israel let this happen so they could justify a war. It's sounds all too familiar. The GW Bush administration already had plans for Afghanistan, so they just sat on the intel and let the attack happen. The CIA even admitted that they had the information, but claims it was "unworked Intel" which is a "likely story."

This of course doesn't excuse the actions of psychotic and narcissistic terrorists, but the malfeasance of sociopathic narcissists in government shouldn't be excused either. We are willing to oppose the extremism of our enemies, but not nearly as interested in confronting our own extremism.
    All major wars involving western countries have started either via false flags or "ignored intel". It's their MO.
    To be frank, I highly doubt that the only contributing factor in this situation was ignored intel. There is very likely more to their involvement before, during, and after the event took place.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Let's say you get 100 pieces of intel. Because of resources, you are only able to review 25 pieces of intel before another 100 pieces come in. 75% of the intel is unworked by necessity. If one of those pieces of intel was the "key" piece of information that would have stopped an attack, the narrative is going to be that you had the information but didn't do anything with it.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Let's say you get 100 pieces of intel. Because of resources, you are only able to review 25 pieces of intel before another 100 pieces come in. 75% of the intel is unworked by necessity. If one of those pieces of intel was the "key" piece of information that would have stopped an attack, the narrative is going to be that you had the information but didn't do anything with it.
    That's the bill of goods I was sold back in the day. I actually believed it then. The CIA and the FBI foiled several terrorist plots going back to the 80'e and then all of a sudden Haji gets lucky. I even bought into the pack of lies about Iraq. It's not like I could have changed my travel plans though.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    We're not talking about a low budget police force here. This is Mossad / CIA, ect, ect, that have no budget and all the resources they could possibly need and then some. If they say something snuck by them, it wasn't because they didn't see it.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    We're not talking about a low budget police force here. This is Mossad / CIA, ect, ect, that have no budget and all the resources they could possibly need and then some. If they say something snuck by them, it wasn't because they didn't see it.

Do you believe Mossad and the CIA and all the intelligence agencies have the resources and the manpower to conduct a full investigation into every single piece of intel they receive?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Do you believe Mossad and the CIA and all the intelligence agencies have the resources and the manpower to conduct a full investigation into every single piece of intel they receive?
    I believe that if someone told them I farted, they would know what I plan to eat next week.

I believe that if they feel like it suits their agenda, they will know about it.

I also believe that they have become less of a typical "intel" agency and more of a black ops outfit. Actually, I believe it has always been this way.

I believe this attack was as genuine an attack as the Las Vegas massacre, 911, Benghazi, Lusitania,... I could go on for days.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Matthew Nodier
    Top Bottom