Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Let's not forget the atrocities that Hamas inflicted on Israel on Oct 7th. The rapes. The genital mutilation. The torture. The outright inhumanity.

Still they launch rockets at Israeli Hospitals and schools, using Sorbitol, (rocket candy) refined from the aid food we provide to feed the civilian population.

They hide in hospitals, schools and children's playgrounds like cowardly dogs.

I have no sympathy for any Hamas, or the Palestinians who support them.

Some of you think Hamas is the victim. Think what you want.

I will continue to stand with Israel in their fight against evil.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Do you believe Mossad and the CIA and all the intelligence agencies have the resources and the manpower to conduct a full investigation into every single piece of intel they receive?
    I believe that if someone told them I farted, they would know what I plan to eat next week.

I believe that if they feel like it suits their agenda, they will know about it.

I also believe that they have become less of a typical "intel" agency and more of a black ops outfit. Actually, I believe it has always been this way.

I believe this attack was as genuine an attack as the Las Vegas massacre, 911, Benghazi, Lusitania,... I could go on for days.

That's all good but you didn't answer the question. Do you believe they have the resources and the manpower to fully investigate every piece of intel they receive?

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    That's all good but you didn't answer the question. Do you believe they have the resources and the manpower to fully investigate every piece of intel they receive?
    I did answer it, indirectly. If it suits their agenda, they will move on it. If you don't think an attack of this nature falls into that category, then why do they even exist.
    With so much digital communication and methods of visually spying at this point, I don't think there is much that they don't already know anyway.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Let's not forget the atrocities that Hamas inflicted on Israel on Oct 7th. The rapes. The genital mutilation. The torture. The outright inhumanity.

Still they launch rockets at Israeli Hospitals and schools, using Sorbitol, (rocket candy) refined from the aid food we provide to feed the civilian population.

I don't think Hamas is the victim. I think Israel got what they asked for, what they wanted, and ran with it. The victims are those that are caught in the middle.
    Let's not forget who created and funded Hamas, and numerous other factions in the middle east. A means to an end.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I did answer it, indirectly. If it suits their agenda, they will move on it. If you don't think an attack of this nature falls into that category, then why do they even exist.
    With so much digital communication and methods of visually spying at this point, I don't think there is much that they don't already know anyway.

You didn't answer it. You only said they have the ability to thoroughly investigate some pieces of intel. But it's alright. If you really wanted to have answered it, you would have answered it.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    You didn't answer it. You only said they have the ability to thoroughly investigate some pieces of intel. But it's alright. If you really wanted to have answered it, you would have answered it.
    Considering everything I have learned about them over the years, why would I believe that they would investigate every piece of Intel that they receive? Why would I believe that they would investigate something that would in turn benefit the people instead of their agenda? Why would I believe that they work as an investigative intel agency at all, rather than a clandestine operation used for blackmail, drug smuggling, human smuggling, and destabilizing/toppling/replacing governments, ect,ect,ect?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Considering everything I have learned about them over the years, why would I believe that they would investigate every piece of Intel that they receive? Why would I believe that they would investigate something that would in turn benefit the people instead of their agenda? Why would I believe that they work as an investigative intel agency at all, rather than a clandestine operation used for blackmail, drug smuggling, human smuggling, and destabilizing/toppling/replacing governments, ect,ect,ect?

Like I said, if you wanted to answer it, you would have. You repeatedly choose to answer question other than the one asked. I assumed after the second time you didn't answer that you weren't going to answer. That's why I didn't ask a third time. There was no question in my last post. Nor is there one in this post. But it's all good.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

What rapes?even israeli army and intelligence said there was no rapes

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

Looking more and more like the IDF did a better job of killing Israelis that day than the paragliding cavemen guys. In fact, it looks like they did a smashing job of it, quite contrary to the not so smashing job they did of actually serving their supposed intended purpose of protecting the country they serve.
    But yet again, this has all been said before, and with time, it finally gets reported.

Top Bottom