Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    It seems some people disappear when you lay out the FACTS!
    I did not disappear..a few of yall are spewing the same BS the controlled media fed you.."israel offered them land" "they refused"..."this is a religious war between muslim and jews" etc etc..
    Non of this is true.
    How do u colonize a country,then offer to give back 2% of what u stole,and when palestine rejects it "oh you see they don't want to make a deal".

As for religious,you western Christians man oh man,just straight up lost.
    My wife is from Bethlehem Christian,she's a daul citizen of America and palestine..
    She would tell you muslims respect Christians way more than the other side..muslims and Christians in Palestinian territory are BROTHERS fighting the same struggle..

I know u boomers love to make it into a religious war but it's not and its not Christian-like to lie and make up things..

Let's not talk about israel arming azberjan to commit mass genocide on Armenian Christians.

It's free palestine all the way..
    I love America,non-zionest Jews and I love Palestine,don't ever accuse me of NOT loving America because I don't support ZIONEST israel ..
    2dbef446795f99c482b3a876f16b1c65.jpg

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Israel supposedly had over 130 nukes when I researched it about 10yrs ago. They also have a militant and trained population.

How did Hamas infiltrate? Only "qualified" people are able to be armed in Israel, 1 gun and 50 bullets, and you have to prove your need. That's how...they've got freedumb, not freedom.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I really hope America stays out of this..this is not our war..plus,isn't israel like some big bad superpower in the region,surely they can handle it.
    The jist of my previous post was similar, about it being God's Chosen Land. Surely they don't need our assistance. The U.S. has been weakened by giving to other countries' wars as it is. We need to be focused on protecting our Homeland.

nemology30

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2023
    Baton Rouge
    on FIVE (5) separate occasions, Israel offered the Palestinians their own state!! and on FIVE separate occasions, they turned it down!!! Maybe the Palestinians should just accept the existence of a Jewish State!
    so PLEASE take 5:34 of your life and EDUCATE yourself on the history of this region. Here is the link:

If I walked into your house slapped your wife and claimed most of the house except a small space. Then after years of abuse, I offered a little bit more space, I'm sure you would spit in my face. Who are they to dictate how much stolen land they give back?

Cripsol

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    Dallas
    I did not disappear..a few of yall are spewing the same BS the controlled media fed you.."israel offered them land" "they refused"..."this is a religious war between muslim and jews" etc etc..

My wife is from Bethlehem Christian,she's a daul citizen of America and palestine..
    At least now we know why you support the terrorists...

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    If I walked into your house slapped your wife and claimed most of the house except a small space. Then after years of abuse, I offered a little bit more space, I'm sure you would spit in my face. Who are they to dictate how much stolen land they give back?
    First off their claim to the land has no basis in reality. It’s not as though Arabs have no history in the land. They do. However, the greater and more historical association belongs to the Jews. The Bible tells us it is this very land which was given to the Jews as “an everlasting inheritance.” This land, including Jerusalem, is the ancestral home of the Jewish people, superseding Palestinian claims by thousands of years.

However, let’s transition from the legitimate historical connection the Jews have to this land to today’s current events.

Let’s examine today’s Israeli/Palestinian relations a little closer.

Israel has made several attempts to appease the Palestinians, through agreements and offers. In 2000, Prime Minister Ehud Barak made an unprecedented offer to Yasser Arafat. It included turning over roughly 99% of the demanded land, dividing Jerusalem, and compensation for so-called “refugees.” By any definition, this was a huge compromise on the part of Israel. The offer was rejected and the talks collapsed. President Clinton laid blame squarely where it belonged, on Arafat.

Why was such an incredibly generous offer rejected? Simple, the Muslims refuse to accept the existence of a Jewish state under any circumstances, no matter what the borders are. They are firmly convinced every square inch of the state of Israel is Muslim land. Thus, to accept the existence of a sovereign Jewish state on land which they consider theirs would be viewed as blasphemy. This is punishable by death.

Not only do they refuse to accept the existence of Israel, or peacefully coexist, they have mounted a decade-long campaign to destroy the Jewish state.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    I really hope America stays out of this..this is not our war..plus,isn't israel like some big bad superpower in the region,surely they can handle it.
    I actually agree with you on this. America should stay out of both sides of the conflict. If Israel want to march into Iran then we should let them.

As far as who owns the land. It belongs to Isreal, they fought for it and have made a home there.

enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    THE GOOD NEWS: THIS THREAD ENABLES US TO SEE WHO / WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH BEFORE SELLING OR TRADING AN ITEM TO A BS MEMBER. I AM GRATEFUL FOR THAT, AND USED SCREENSHOTS JUST IN CASE THEY DISAPPEAR...

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    What ever happened there?!? Jesus, Carmine!
    "Jerusalem was also the last place the Prophet Muhammad visited before he ascended to the heavens and talked to God in the seventh century"
    "The spiritual importance of Jerusalem in Islam is further emphasized due to its status as the first Qibla (direction of prayer)."

It's a sacred place to the Abrahamic religions in general.

They are just fighting brothers...or with all of their drama, sisters.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    "Jerusalem was also the last place the Prophet Muhammad visited before he ascended to the heavens and talked to God in the seventh century"
    "The spiritual importance of Jerusalem in Islam is further emphasized due to its status as the first Qibla (direction of prayer)."

It's a sacred place to the Abrahamic religions in general.

They are just fighting brothers...or with all of their drama, sisters.
    The Jews could move to the moon and muslims would claim it as their holy land. Its not about The Holy land its about wiping the Jews off the planet.

Top Bottom