Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I did not disappear..a few of yall are spewing the same BS the controlled media fed you.."israel offered them land" "they refused"..."this is a religious war between muslim and jews" etc etc..
    Non of this is true.
    How do u colonize a country,then offer to give back 2% of what u stole,and when palestine rejects it "oh you see they don't want to make a deal".

As for religious,you western Christians man oh man,just straight up lost.
    My wife is from Bethlehem Christian,she's a daul citizen of America and palestine..
    She would tell you muslims respect Christians way more than the other side..muslims and Christians in Palestinian territory are BROTHERS fighting the same struggle..

I know u boomers love to make it into a religious war but it's not and its not Christian-like to lie and make up things..

Let's not talk about israel arming azberjan to commit mass genocide on Armenian Christians.

It's free palestine all the way..
    I love America,non-zionest Jews and I love Palestine,don't ever accuse me of NOT loving America because I don't support ZIONEST israel ..
    2dbef446795f99c482b3a876f16b1c65.jpg
    REGARDLESS OF HISTORY, ANCESTRY, OR THEOLOGY, I WILL NEVER FIND MYSELF ALIGNED WITH OR ADVOCATING FOR A GROUP THAT HIJACKS, BOMBS, TORTURES CHILDREN, OR USES CIVILIANS AS HUMAN SHIELDS.
    How do the Palestinians claim title to a land, based on tribal and religious affiliation, when the tribes no longer exist, and the religion did not exist until 600 A.D.? The existing Hebrews and Christians settled there long before Islam began, and they lived in relatively peaceful cohabitation, with and without Roman occupiers.
    You cannot even blame it on the British in 1915. The British, via Lawrence of Arabia, promised the same land to both groups, even though it was not theirs to subdivide. We go back to the same fact that the Islamic Palestinians did not exist until the 7th century. I won't even mention the numerous catalysts for the crusades and the countless terrorist attacks against innocent civilians from neutral nations. Israel has never denied the right for Muslims to exist; the reverse cannot be said. There are over 50 Muslim countries on this planet, but a single Jewish nation is unacceptable?
    I am having difficulty following that logic and timeline. Their inability to separate religion from government (essentially an political faction masquerading as a religion) and live peacefully is their one constant- from Africa to Spain to the P.I.
    What I find most illustrative is that their most vocal sympathizers have not read the Quran, nor could they identify its followers on a map. Why are their staunchest advocates the least educated and least credible? It doesn't say much for any cause when it's proponents can't explain their posture or articulate their point of view. They're reminiscent of gun control advocates who cite heat-seeking bullets and "cop-killer" hollow points, i.e. Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopie Goldberg.
    I ASK WITH UTMOST SINCERITY: WHAT ARE WE MISSING AND HOW DOES ONE EXPLAIN THE CHRONOLOGICAL ISSUES?

Last edited:

enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    First off their claim to the land has no basis in reality. It’s not as though Arabs have no history in the land. They do. However, the greater and more historical association belongs to the Jews. The Bible tells us it is this very land which was given to the Jews as “an everlasting inheritance.” This land, including Jerusalem, is the ancestral home of the Jewish people, superseding Palestinian claims by thousands of years.

However, let’s transition from the legitimate historical connection the Jews have to this land to today’s current events.

Let’s examine today’s Israeli/Palestinian relations a little closer.

Israel has made several attempts to appease the Palestinians, through agreements and offers. In 2000, Prime Minister Ehud Barak made an unprecedented offer to Yasser Arafat. It included turning over roughly 99% of the demanded land, dividing Jerusalem, and compensation for so-called “refugees.” By any definition, this was a huge compromise on the part of Israel. The offer was rejected and the talks collapsed. President Clinton laid blame squarely where it belonged, on Arafat.

Why was such an incredibly generous offer rejected? Simple, the Muslims refuse to accept the existence of a Jewish state under any circumstances, no matter what the borders are. They are firmly convinced every square inch of the state of Israel is Muslim land. Thus, to accept the existence of a sovereign Jewish state on land which they consider theirs would be viewed as blasphemy. This is punishable by death.

Not only do they refuse to accept the existence of Israel, or peacefully coexist, they have mounted a decade-long campaign to destroy the Jewish state.
    Thank you for posting. Many of the comments are heavy on emotion, but light on fact and history. Your comment was refreshing, through citation and research.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Unless Israel flattens Gaza, this will be another tit for tat and back page news in two weeks. They can't flatten Gaza..if they do, even the us will turn on them. Ukraine part deaux.
    Can't never could...

Has no one else considered how hundreds of "uncivilized animals" were able to glide right into their neighbors heavily guarded, and heavily surveillanced border to do a bunch of uncivilized animal stuff?
    Mossad has the whole world surveillanced, you know damn well they know every camel spider, scorpion, desert mouse, and sand people on both sides of that border, and what meals they had and plan to have.
    But yet, they didn't see this coming, before or during... yeahhhh... k.

I do not condone violence against any innocent person personally, but I also don't buy into the woah is me (me being Israel, or Ukraine, ect). The rulers of this world have failed the common person but have also managed to have most of them believe that the blame is to be laid at someone else's feet.

Have some more memes and stuff
    b83de1cbd8e984934e13daa550752ab0.jpg
    bfe2812aefb5351d1d72b0dfdf37dd22.jpg
    002c04eb9d0823872d40f4ffeb16257b.jpg
    9f4e576703846735cecc1ca2ad6b0c46.jpg

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Damn you would think Palestien would leave Isreal alone. Lol
    They won't......ever. The problem is simple. One side wants the other side DEAD. Israel wants to live as a Jewish State and wants peace. Israel also recognizes the Palestinian State and wants them to live in peace. The problem is that most Palestinians and most Muslim Arabs do not recognize the Jewish state of Israel to exist.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    I really hope America stays out of this..this is not our war..plus,isn't israel like some big bad superpower in the region,surely they can handle it.
    First things first, have we ever just let war happen without being involved? Uh NO! lol
    Secondly, America will always help our allies especially when they are attacked without being provoked…
    Third, Israel is not a big bad superpower like the US is. Therefore we help!

You have lost your mind if you think we should sit idle while they have already killed 11 Americans and have more held hostage!
    There is a bigger picture than what we see. All of this is biblical and has to happen before Jesus returns!
    As for everyone else saying “Free Palestine” you are idiots lol… Want to be a respectable country and fighting force, you don’t kill innocent people just for the heck of it! There will be accidental deaths, but you don’t kill women and children to make a point!

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    "Jerusalem was also the last place the Prophet Muhammad visited before he ascended to the heavens and talked to God in the seventh century"
    "The spiritual importance of Jerusalem in Islam is further emphasized due to its status as the first Qibla (direction of prayer)."

It's a sacred place to the Abrahamic religions in general.

They are just fighting brothers...or with all of their drama, sisters.
    I’m pretty sure Mohammed or Muhammad did not ascend to heaven… Jesus is the truth, the way, and the life. Muhammad thought he was the true messenger of God, but he wasn’t. Yes he was a prophet, but he wasn’t God! I’m sure this will blow some gaskets, but the truth is truth…

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I’m pretty sure Mohammed or Muhammad did not ascend to heaven… Jesus is the truth, the way, and the life. Muhammad thought he was the true messenger of God, but he wasn’t. Yes he was a prophet, but he wasn’t God! I’m sure this will blow some gaskets, but the truth is truth…
    Jews will disagree with you, but they'll probably just charge you extra instead of killing you over your beliefs. lol

I don't know who went where myself, that's God's choice, but I know that all of the Abrahamic religions claim some holy connection to Jerusalem, be it Christian, Judaism, or Islam.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    All we can really do is pray for the civilians caught in the crossfire on both sides. As the event progresses, more footage is getting released. I imagine myself at the age where I’m going to a concert to chase tail and bam! I’m dead. Seeing all those youngsters with pure terror on their face makes me think of my kids being in that situation. I’ll pray for both sides.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    All we can really do is pray for the civilians caught in the crossfire on both sides. As the event progresses, more footage is getting released. I imagine myself at the age where I’m going to a concert to chase tail and bam! I’m dead. Seeing all those youngsters with pure terror on their face makes me think of my kids being in that situation. I’ll pray for both sides.
    True that… Just imagine if say 25-30 of them were concealed carrying… Might have had a different but still deadly outcome…

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    True that… Just imagine if say 25-30 of them were concealed carrying… Might have had a different but still deadly outcome…
    I can just hear the roars of laughter, about 30mins after a group of terrorists airdropped into Vegas during SHOT show. "DID THEY REALLY JUST TRY THAT!? LOLLZZZ"

It would make an episode of "Worlds greatest fails".

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    The makes
    So by your account, the Jews attacked the Nazis so the Nazis retaliated and put them all in concentration camps to kill them? Remember - who attacked who. BTW - the reason Israel is a country is because Amin al-Husseini allied with Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. Aligning yourself with the loser of a war has consequences. You might want to brush up on the history -- read this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Hussein
    So by your account, the Jews attacked the Nazis so the Nazis retaliated and put them all in concentration camps to kill them? Remember - who attacked who. BTW - the reason Israel is a country is because Amin al-Husseini allied with Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. Aligning yourself with the loser of a war has consequences. You might want to brush up on the history -- read this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini
    OP makes an anti Jew remark then proceeds to use nazis as a means of virtue signaling…can’t make this sh** up

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Kinda like what the white man did to the New World.. :)

The native americans were not peaceful. Tribes consistently attacked other tribes for their land and frequently enslaved members of other tribes, mostly the women and children. That's who you are comparing hamas to. The white man in the new world did the same thing as the native americans did, they just did it better than the native americans.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    The native americans were not peaceful. Tribes consistently attacked other tribes for their land and frequently enslaved members of other tribes, mostly the women and children. That's who you are comparing hamas to. The white man in the new world did the same thing as the native americans did, they just did it better than the native americans.
    It's the history of the world, and basic animal nature. We are just slightly civilized beasts. There will always be predators and prey in every animal family, homo sapiens included.

Top Bottom