Free Palestine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    The native americans were not peaceful. Tribes consistently attacked other tribes for their land and frequently enslaved members of other tribes, mostly the women and children. That's who you are comparing hamas to. The white man in the new world did the same thing as the native americans did, they just did it better than the native americans.
    100% - I explain this to my kids as a LESSON. IF the native american tribes would have UNITED they would have easily crushed the new colonists. But they didn't and were both outsmarted and over powered. That's life. "United we stand, divided we fall"

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    All we can really do is pray for the civilians caught in the crossfire on both sides. As the event progresses, more footage is getting released. I imagine myself at the age where I’m going to a concert to chase tail and bam! I’m dead. Seeing all those youngsters with pure terror on their face makes me think of my kids being in that situation. I’ll pray for both sides.
    Wait just a minute, the Paliestinian people voted to put Hamas in power and palistinian Americans Re celebrating the slaughter of Isreali civilians. These people are stone cold evil.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Wait just a minute, the Paliestinian people voted to put Hamas in power and palistinian Americans Re celebrating the slaughter of Isreali civilians. These people are stone cold evil.
    Don't you think that's a bit one sided? Assuming that IDF is innocent? There are videos online of IDF sniping Palestinian children from across the wall and laughing about it/celebrating it. This isn't just a "they are evil" thing, it's complex...and I'm guessing that you are a Christian. There are TONS of videos showing IDF murdering Palestinians, and their children, with no retribution. Are those IDF people evil?

Here are Jews being loving to Christians in Israel:

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    I can’t condemn an entire group. There are people out there that condemn entire races over bad things that happened a long time ago or condemn all police, I don’t feel this is right. I’ve met the kindest, nicest from all races and met the stupidest, most ignorant people from my own race. If I was to play the condemn the entire race game, I’d say I like everybody else over my own ethnicity.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    I can’t condemn an entire group. There are people out there that condemn entire races over bad things that happened a long time ago or condemn all police, I don’t feel this is right. I’ve met the kindest, nicest from all races and met the stupidest, most ignorant people from my own race. If I was to play the condemn the entire race game, I’d say I like everybody else over my own ethnicity.
    99.9% of the Jewish people and palestinian are white. (I made up that number) but these are caucasion, its not a racial issue its a religous and cultural issue. But i understand where you are coming from although i think you are wrong. Unfortunatley these people have no tolerence for others points of view.

Im out of this conversation.

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    It sucks our tax dollars are helping everybody in the free world except struggling Americans. That 6 billion woulda did a lot of good here
    Might have to check further on this. My understanding is that the 6 billion belonged to Iran originally, but was frozen by the US. Recently the US unfroze the account. No tax dollars involved.

BrandonPle

Gunlover
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Watson
    Both sides are wrong.
    All sides have committed unspeakable atrocities against each other in the name of false gods .
    They don't care about land.
    Millions of innocent children, women and men dead over who has the better / real god.
    Religious warfare/genocide has gone on for millions of years, it will continue until the end of time.

Last edited:

enigmedic

Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Sep 14, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Don't you think that's a bit one sided? Assuming that IDF is innocent? There are videos online of IDF sniping Palestinian children from across the wall and laughing about it/celebrating it. This isn't just a "they are evil" thing, it's complex...and I'm guessing that you are a Christian. There are TONS of videos showing IDF murdering Palestinians, and their children, with no retribution. Are those IDF people evil?

Here are Jews being loving to Christians in Israel:

This isn't "The View" or a BLM rally. A six-second video clip with no prologue or context, using words to describe them like "innocent" & "kids," cannot be accepted as fact. How could anyone possibly know the age of those people, their history, for the reason that they were there? Do you honestly believe Hamas has an official uniform of the day?

After 20 years of warfare, the American public should realize that not all combatants are in uniform. Forming an opinion in the absence of information is both naive and irresponsible.

I'm not sure what some video clips of graffiti have to do with the IDF, their ROE, or Israeli domestic policy. That is like suggesting that an antifa protest is responsible for Marine Corps doctrine. IT IS NOT IRRELEVANT, IT IS INCOHERENT. We cannot even establish that they are in fact Palestinians, and that the shooter is IDF, MUCH LESS provenance or veracity. It is about as credible as every picture of someone in camo with a carbine being labeled a " U.S. Navy SEAL," despite obvious foreign kit and vehicles.

That video was taken from the shooters point of view. Nobody sincerely thinks that any member of the IDF was going to record themselves shooting "kids" who are pure as the driven snow, then publish it to social media for entire world to see their criminal act or atrocity. That allegation is reckless and fictitious as claims of hate crime hoaxes. It saddens me that we live in a society where the naive, gullible, and agenda driven are allowed to vote in elections and serve on juries.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    It's the history of the world, and basic animal nature. We are just slightly civilized beasts. There will always be predators and prey in every animal family, homo sapiens included.
    I just read a really good book on this topic, "Guns, Germs, and Steel" by Jared Diamond - I highly recommend.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Kinda like how we voted Joe Biden into office? You all like to make a lot of assumptions about things you nor anyone else can prove, just take the official narrative and roll with it. Have none of you learned anything these past recent years, or do you only apply critical thinking to narratives that don't fit your preferred version of reality?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    It was not taken from the shooters perspective. The soldier was opposite of the camera, and you can see them momentarily. The shot was towards the crowd and camera.

It's not OK to shoot a seemingly unarmed person who is retreating, even if people get away with it from time to time.

My point was that it's complicated and it's not just pure Muslim hatred, due to religion or genetics, that has caused this war.

If a person judges Islam over it's "hatred of Christians" then why not Judaism or Israel over theirs? Instead people are calling for genocide of everyone who was born into one group, and they want to send their neighbors children into war for the other who is guilty of just as much "hatred of Christians."

There is some evidence in those links, and we havent even gotten into TV/Media/Music and its affect on American culture.

Murder isnt the only way to wrong a person that matters....

It's not like every person born into either religion is actully evil, most of them are decent whether we understand their culture or not.

I just don't want us funding anything or sending people or weapons anywhere, not Ukraine or Israel.

We don't need to send American kids there and into war, 2 of my little cousins are there already.

We can stay out of it, we have $33000000000000 in debt and no ability to pay it back...tax payer debt, we have to worry about our own nation now.

We're a few EMPs away from self-destruction, and Israel might just have been a test run....

That video was taken from the shooters point of view. Nobody sincerely thinks that any member of the IDF was going to record themselves shooting "kids" who are pure as the driven snow, then publish it to social media for entire world to see their criminal act or atrocity. That allegation is reckless and fictitious as claims of hate crime hoaxes. It saddens me that we live in a society where the naive, gullible, and agenda driven are allowed to vote in elections and serve on juries.

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    I can just hear the roars of laughter, about 30mins after a group of terrorists airdropped into Vegas during SHOT show. "DID THEY REALLY JUST TRY THAT!? LOLLZZZ"

It would make an episode of "Worlds greatest fails".
    Could you imagine??? You would hear so many rednecks crying because they finally got what they wanted lol…!!!

70mikenike70

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2022
    Lake Charles
    The native americans were not peaceful. Tribes consistently attacked other tribes for their land and frequently enslaved members of other tribes, mostly the women and children. That's who you are comparing hamas to. The white man in the new world did the same thing as the native americans did, they just did it better than the native americans.
    Y’all gotta stop lol… If I don’t stop laughing I’m gonna wake my wife up lol…. They just don’t think before they post lol…

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Right now in Gaza, and Iran, they are shouting 'Death To America'.

With a porous southern border it is just a matter of time before they try to smuggle in an Iranian nuke.
    Them chanting "death to America" has been going on for many years.

Protecting our Homeland here in the USA is my main interest. THAT should be everyone's top priority, here in the Greatest Country on Earth.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    This war is nothing new between the Arabs and Jews. It will not change anyone's mind or the way they treat each other. It will only produce a lot of dead people, for what, another religious war???

Top Bottom