Girls and Guns, Keep it civil Boys.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    D**n. LOL
    Post got purged up there. I've been going too far lately.

Fixed it! LOL

The only post of yours that got purged got deleted by you. You deleted your own post 12 minutes after you posted it.

Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 9.56.09 AM.png

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    The only post of yours that got purged got deleted by you. You deleted your own post 12 minutes after you posted it.

View attachment 172786
    That's not what I was talking about. The 2 pics of the XL human women (not AI image) were removed from the post leaving only the AI image remaining. It said on the bottom, "edited by moderator yesterday at 3:35 pm".

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That's not what I was talking about. The 2 pics of the XL human women (not AI image) were removed from the post leaving only the AI image remaining. It said on the bottom, "edited by moderator yesterday at 3:35 pm".

I see that now. That was the owner who did that. But it's a good thing you publicly disagreed with the owner on his site. I'm sure that'll keep him in line.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I see that now. That was the owner who did that. But it's a good thing you publicly disagreed with the owner on his site. I'm sure that'll keep him in line.
    As sensible as you are, how do you believe I disagreed?

I already stated I've been going too far lately. Then I added "fixed it!" after I threw two AI pics to the post so there were three pics total. Three kept the later comments relevant to that post.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    As sensible as you are, how do you believe I disagreed?

I already stated I've been going too far lately. Then I added "fixed it!" after I threw two AI pics to the post so there were three pics total. Three kept the later comments relevant to that post.

You "fixed" the post by undoing some action after knowing the action was performed by a mod. You're publicly saying that the mod's actions were wrong.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    You "fixed" the post by undoing some action after knowing the action was performed by a mod. You're publicly saying that the mod's actions were wrong.
    Correct me if I'm wrong here:
    All 3 pics were not removed. Only the 2 pics of humans were removed. Had all 3 pics been removed, the message sent (to me) would have been different than only removing the 2 pics of the actual humans. If all 3 were removed I would have understood that (likely) "heavy-shaming" was unacceptable. This was not the case. Only the 2 pics of human women were removed, leaving the AI-generated pic.

I did not "undo" the moderators decision, because I did not replace the removed-two pics with the originals nor did I replace them with pics of other humans. I replaced them with two AI-generated pics as it seemed obvious the AI pics were acceptable.

Edited for spelling: undue/undo

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Correct me if I'm wrong here:
    All 3 pics were not removed. Only the 2 pics of humans were removed. Had all 3 pics been removed, the message sent (to me) would have been different than only removing the 2 pics of the actual humans. If all 3 were removed I would have understood that (likely) "heavy-shaming" was unacceptable. This was not the case. Only the 2 pics of human women were removed, leaving the AI-generated pic.

I did not "undue" the moderators decision, because I did not replace the removed-two pics with the originals nor did I replace them with pics of other humans. I replaced them with two AI-generated pics as it seemed obvious the AI pics were acceptable.

Ok...I didn't edit the post. If you're able to explain why you did what you did and the added pics weren't the same as the ones that were taken down, there you go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom