Glock Pheromones?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    You'd prefer SA/DA to DAO?

Why?

:D

stir-pot.jpg

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I think SirIsaac is on to something, but if glock sprays them with the pheremones of ovulating females then all the 1911 makers must pray them with a mixture of ovulating female pheremones, wd40, essense of money and crack cocaine because those guys are RABID!! RABBID?? Whatever, they are crazy about the 1911.

Look, just because I named my 4 kids John Moses (even the girls) and changed my last name to Browning, does not make me rabid.

The fact that I sold the kids to buy another 1911 might though.

You'd prefer SA/DA to DAO?

Why?

SAO pls. :D

Last edited:

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Dear sweet baby Jesus.

Must... be... strong.

Do you have any idea how clear it is that you really have no idea what the **** you are talking about?

I think we established that a long time ago. I still like the HK more than the glock. You know what I like more than HK the 1911 you know what I like more than that your white tiger.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Because Glocks are just better. Glock Perfection BS. Wow is must be nice to hold perfection in your hand.:rolleyes: I bet when you do lube up your glock it is with KY.:eek3:

I swear I am going to go buy a glock so I can pat myself on the back.[/QUOTE

Not to be nit picking, but that would be two hands, Mister.....:D

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Glocks are for people who don't want to **** with their pistol . No aftermaket doo-dad's , no nice grip's , no engraving , no "upgrade's" . just load and shoot . It's the AKM of pistol's . just in case this was calming down :rofl::)

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Glocks are for people who don't want to **** with their pistol . No aftermaket doo-dad's , no nice grip's , no engraving , no "upgrade's" . just load and shoot . It's the AKM of pistol's . just in case this was calming down :rofl::)

I beg to differ, I've had several with lasers and the last three have fuzzy hand grips.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Wow, the medical community is devastated since Katrina?

Fortunately you're coming along to safe us? You REALLY are an arrogant ass.

Do you know the difference between a med student and God? God knows he's not a med student.

Dave

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Bashing Glocks makes as much sense as bashing AKs. Both are proven, both work very well, both can be had for a modest amount, and lastly, both are used by a shitload of people.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    95% percent doesn't equate to as the same, that would infer 100%, and it doesn't take a genius to look at this data and interpret it. Let me again state I want objective data. I am simply stating that the data provided was inaccurate by nickatnite. It was biased because it lacked .45acp hollowpoints. He posted inaccurate data to support his point and that is exactly what is wrong with the world no one wants the scientific proof they just want to win. I don't care if I am right or wrong I just want to know what the truth is and the truth doesn't involve "trust me" or I have "experience" it is found in cold hard facts derived from objective data. Which is not this garbage:

So please provide this data because if it does state that a certain round is more effective and I am capable of carrying it and shooting it accurately I will change.

dood....
    Re-read your question for what I replied to.
    I did not give you inaccurate data. I simply posted something to see if that is what you are looking for.
    Why don't you do some reading on that site where I got those images from. They were all written by a doctor.

But I can promise you one thing. Show whatever test you want to and beat this to he'll and back; but, I've never seen a gelatin block fight to this day.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

Is that why they have tons of accessories for them? :confused:

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    I beg to differ, I've had several with lasers and the last three have fuzzy hand grips.

and we're......Back in the GAME :D lazers and fuzzy grips !!!!!! oh my GOD , the BLASPHEMY ! :rofl: and I really don't want to talk about the flashlight , buttstock and suppressor I have for one of my Glock's :p

Geardo

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Carencro
    Bashing Glocks makes as much sense as bashing AKs. Both are proven, both work very well, both can be had for a modest amount, and lastly, both are used by a shitload of people.

I love AK's they are fantastic weapons, the same can't be said of Glocks

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I love AK's they are fantastic weapons, the same can't be said of Glocks

Was that a poor attempt at a joke, or are you trying to sound like an idiotic troll?

So why are you feeding him on the other thread?????

Dave drew him out and pegged him. He's not even IN med school; he's just a kid having fun from behind a keyboard... and making you waste your time.

Opinion on the S&W M&P??

Last edited:
    Top Bottom