Gonzales gunshow

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    So is it against the rulz to walk around with AR stuff in a back pack and a rifle slung over my shoulder with a bright orange for sale sign on it?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    So is it against the rulz to walk around with AR stuff in a back pack and a rifle slung over my shoulder with a bright orange for sale sign on it?

Watch for the Black Van behind the building with multiple antennas and the Latinos who can not purchase from an FFL but will pay cash for your rifles. ;)

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Gonna walk the show and then sell all kinds of stuff 20 percent cheaper than the least expensive stuff in there. If two people argue over something I am selling then it will indeed be a good day.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge

Seriously considering just going and walking the line with AK and AR magazines. Probably will have some 7.62X39 and 9mm in the truck just in case the price is right.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Don't waste ur time. After you pay the entry fee and see that everything is priced as high as giraffe p***y you'll wish you had the door fee back....

Thats why we are going.. To look at the prices and laugh... I was going to go to the EAPS match but mother nature took care of that.

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    for those who go to both, how is it compared to the kenner show? I have yet to make the trek to gonzalez for that one.

I go to both. The NO show is a bit bigger than Gonzales but not necessarily better. The one in NO tends to draw a different clientele..... Not sayin' much more than that. Not a bad thing exactly. It does give you some added entertainment though. Especially when they pick up a Glock and hold it sideways..... :)

Personally I really like the show in Slidell. It's very small compared to others but it draws a few smaller vendors in you don't see at other shows because they don't charge as much for them to have a table. One guy told me he stopped going to theNO show because of the "politics" not sure what that meant exactly.

I'll be headed to the Gonzales show soon....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom