Grand Jury Presentment- A case against President Obama

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    IMO, we should either raise the voting age or limit that privilege to property owners. The results of the last election crystallized that fact in my mind.

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    Can Bush and Cheney be tried as well?

Why can't most people see that Bush actually kept us safe after the terroirst attacks? If we would not have got to Afganastan the Taliban would have felt that if they attack us again we won't do anything. How come no one accuses Frankly Roosevelt of war crimes after he declared war on Japan after the attack on Pearl Harbor? Because poeple back then had balls.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Why can't most people see that Bush actually kept us safe after the terroirst attacks? If we would not have got to Afganastan the Taliban would have felt that if they attack us again we won't do anything. How come no one accuses Frankly Roosevelt of war crimes after he declared war on Japan after the attack on Pearl Harbor? Because poeple back then had balls.

Well, they should. Information was released in the 90's that said the USA had advanced warning of the attacks. I mean come one, we remained neutral but supplied the British with weapons?
    We put Japan under a steel and gasoline embargo. They really needed the resources for their war with China. Roosevelt then ordered the ships to Pearl Harbor. Even with knowledge of an impending attack he put the harbor on the lowest security scale rating, placing the ships virtually on top of each other. However, you never hear that in history class.
    We wanted to get into World War 2. After the Great Depression, which was caused by the Federal Reserves's idea to take massive amounts of money out of the system at one time which leach to massive deflation, the Fed saw this as a way to make massive amounts of money. FDR already auctioned this nation off when he created social security.

Almost every war since 1913, and the war of 1812, can be directly traced back to the Federal Reserve and other bankers wanting to make insane profits.

This includes the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    IMO, we should either raise the voting age or limit that privilege to property owners. The results of the last election crystallized that fact in my mind.
    Believe me, there are MANY, MANY people over the age of 18 that are totally clueless in politics. The young people that voted for Obama were screwed over just like the 60 year olds who voted for him.

I would not say property owners, however I believe that the only people who should be able to vote are ones holding a job. I do not care if its a 15 year old, if his money is stolen from him by the government then he should have a say in it.

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Nick, I do have to ask, on the voting thing, what about people who are in college but not holding a job? My job laid quite a few of us off this last summer, anyone who was not a full time employee (I, as a full time college student, was not a full time employee, and I do not work during the school year) I am a full time college student, ex-military. Do I not deserve the right to vote? Just as much if not more so than you?

On the birth certificate, I really don't have an opinion one way on the other on if he is or is not a natural born citizen, but damnit, I have the right to know for sure! I have to supply my birth certificate for any job that I apply for, so why does the job that constitutionally requires one to be a natural born citizen not require that you supply the proof?

Did not now about the draft that...if that is true, can he still be charged, and is draft dodging a mis. or felony, or would that specific charge keep him from holding office? What about fabrication of forms then? Charges to go with that if it is true?

On the Soc Sec Card, I have no idea or clue...

But, if any of this were to come to pass, and he is deemed inelligible for office...how does that get worked out? Remove him, and anyone who knew about it from office and throw em in jail? Yes, so, do we just promote the next elligable person in the chain of command to the office, or do we hold an emergency election?

What about all the **** he has signed, do they get revoked? If he is found inelligible for any public office, then do we go back through everything he signed as a senator and turn them over as well? It is a real Can-O-Worms.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Believe me, there are MANY, MANY people over the age of 18 that are totally clueless in politics. The young people that voted for Obama were screwed over just like the 60 year olds who voted for him.

I would not say property owners, however I believe that the only people who should be able to vote are ones holding a job. I do not care if its a 15 year old, if his money is stolen from him by the government then he should have a say in it.

No, the 15 year old shouldn't be able to vote; sorry. Besides, the bottom line is that he's not really losing his money. He's only working part-time and his parents are still claiming him on their tax returns and he's getting all of his deductions back.

Oh I'm acutely aware of the fact that some dumba$$es get older and still vote. My mother-in-law is one. :mad: She thinks Obama is a hero and that in 15 years we're all going to look back after we're all desensitized from swimming in milk and honey and say hey, that health care reform was a great thing. :confused: Hail Obama. Yeah, right.

I think that there needs to be some sort of qualifier be it a little older, military service so guys like JD can vote since I think vets have earned the right at any age or employment status. I think the property owner idea has some merit as well as being a natural born citizen. And, since we can't seem to limit public assistance, I am opposed to those voting who have been abusing the system and been on it for more than two years. Maybe drug testing or a breathalyzer at the polls wouldn't be a bad idea either. Sure seems like at least a few voters weren't in their right mind last election...:rolleyes:

FishingBack

Slave to Society
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    I'd like to know what constitutional laws the Bush admin violated, in addition to signing the patriot act.

Grim333

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Madisonvile, La.
    Information was released in the 90's that said the USA had advanced warning of the attacks...Roosevelt then ordered the ships to Pearl Harbor. Even with knowledge of an impending attack he put the harbor on the lowest security scale rating, placing the ships virtually on top of each other. However, you never hear that in history class.

Because it didn't happen that way. You really need to rethink your sources of information.

Yes, Washington was aware of an impending attack, but not where the attack would come or exactly when. The fleet was moved to Pearl Harbor as an aggressive move, but no one believed Pearl was as vulnerable as it was. Washington ordered the military on high alert, not low. Officials at Pearl were responsible for not implementing the appropriate security.

The idea that we would "get into the war" by risking the destruction of the entire Pacific fleet is ridiculous. In spite of prior warnings, the US just wasn't ready to fight -- and the Japanese were.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Because it didn't happen that way. You really need to rethink your sources of information.

Yes, Washington was aware of an impending attack, but not where the attack would come or exactly when. The fleet was moved to Pearl Harbor as an aggressive move, but no one believed Pearl was as vulnerable as it was. Washington ordered the military on high alert, not low. Officials at Pearl were responsible for not implementing the appropriate security.

The idea that we would "get into the war" by risking the destruction of the entire Pacific fleet is ridiculous. In spite of prior warnings, the US just wasn't ready to fight -- and the Japanese were.

Yet again I must say , don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy .

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Yet again I must say , don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy .

Like the Obama BC? Funny how the Judge hearing it now is a decorated US Marine Corps Vietnam vet (the kind that alot of people here gush for and love) but as soon as he's put on the bench by Clinton he is worthless...lol.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Like the Obama BC? Funny how the Judge hearing it now is a decorated US Marine Corps Vietnam vet (the kind that alot of people here gush for and love) but as soon as he's put on the bench by Clinton he is worthless...lol.

Spoken like a flaming liberal... I don't "gush" over anyone just because of their service or when it happened. Yes, I would thank the man for his service but obviously if Clinton appointed him, he too shares the warped political beliefs of the Clintons. If he's truly "worthless" as a judge that doesn't necessarily mean he as worthless as a marine. Nice try.

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    but no one believed Pearl was as vulnerable as it was.

I guess we are just going to erase General Billy Mitchell from the history books, eh? He had pointed out that Pearl Harbor was the most likely place for a Japanese attack as early as 1924 - though he did not think a carrier force would do it.

Top Bottom