Grand Jury Presentment- A case against President Obama

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Spoken like a flaming liberal... I don't "gush" over anyone just because of their service or when it happened. Yes, I would thank the man for his service but obviously if Clinton appointed him, he too shares the warped political beliefs of the Clintons. If he's truly "worthless" as a judge that doesn't necessarily mean he as worthless as a marine. Nice try.

spoken like a true brainwashed conservative. Funny how I can vote for both dems and the GOP and STILL be considered a "flaming liberal". Nice try. BTW, I didn't name you personally but you were quick to respond. Oh, and we always capitalize Marine.

FishingBack

Slave to Society
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    The fact that all the federal judges are appointed means they are partisan one way or the other....with rare exceptions.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    spoken like a true brainwashed conservative. Funny how I can vote for both dems and the GOP and STILL be considered a "flaming liberal". Nice try. BTW, I didn't name you personally but you were quick to respond. Oh, and we always capitalize Marine.

I responded because I have been appointed by Ted Nugent to respond to this type of ridiculousity and try to stomp out political ignorance. :mamoru:

Regardless of how you vote, your statement was sterotypically liberal; try to confuse the issue and refocus or redirect the attention onto a different facet of the issue or a differnt issue entirely. I never mentioned any political party anyway.

And why would you say I'm brainwashed? I think the word you were looking for is either informed or maybe educated. Maybe in all fairness to you I should not have used the adjective *flaming*. Maybe ignorant is a better fit. I guess it could have something to do with talking about a marine and Clinton in the same post. I'm sure you remember don't ask/don't tell.

I would say that by and large, liberals are the ones who could be considered brainwashed since their politics are very rarely if ever based on their OWN personal experience, but rather something someone allegedly smarter passed down to them, not to mention the fact that their politics never actually work. As a matter of fact, I believe Webster's definition of insanity is somthing to the effect of: doing the same thing over and over the same way while each time expecting a different outcome.

Oh, and you can capitalize whatever you want. I always capitalize God but not everyone else does.

Last edited:

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I responded because I have been appointed by Ted Nugent to respond to this type of ridiculousity and try to stomp out political ignorance. :mamoru:

I've been appointed by Jessie Ventura to respond to the craziness as well. Unfortunately, Jessie is batshit crazy so that really doesn't help my cause...lol

And why would you say I'm brainwashed? I think the word you were looking for is either informed or maybe educated.

I used a stereotype because you seemed to think that stereotypes are teh awesome! (by way of your post).

Maybe in all fairness to you I should not have used the adjective *flaming*. Maybe ignorant is a better fit.

Ignorant? Wow, you really don't know me. I suppose I should have put asinine, slow, politically handicapped..nah, brainwashed was fine. Look, if you're going to act like a 5 year old an call people names versus having an intelligent conversation, 'educated' is far from what I'll call you. Heck, I'm just posting the above to see if I can get on your level (seeing as just talking about the subject isn't good enough-I need to resort to calling you a name like you called me). I mean, my 6 year old knows better than to call people names. However, seeing as that is how 'educated conservatives' (your words, not mine) seem to converse, I'll retort with same.

I guess it could have something to do with talking about a marine and Clinton in the same post. I'm sure you remember don't ask/don't tell.

Wow, the stereotypes keep coming. Oh, and I was in the Corps when Clinton was president. BTW, since you mentioned segueing; WTF does DADT have to do with this thread? Talk about straying from topic...

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Penguin , what happened to " I'm not going to post on political threads " ? ;)

Pffft...gave up on that ****...lol I love how I'm still branded as some crazy liberal even though I'm an independent and don't vote party line. Hell, last year I was about 50/50 on party votes. Alas, I'm a crazy liberal! I suppose only party line people aren't crazy. I mean party line GOP followers..lol. I just find it funny how as soon as a person opposes that party line there are some people that will resort to demeaning statements to reinforce their stance as the 'educated' person in the conversation. I think I'll try that next time I'm in court testifying. 'Your honor, let's not discuss this rationally. I think it would be better for me to call the claimant a crazy ignorant man!!" :rofl:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    ...your statement was sterotypically liberal; try to confuse the issue and refocus or redirect the attention onto a different facet of the issue or a differnt issue entirely.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you just proved my above point! Look how chopped up your response is! You didn't couldn't even include the entire thing. :rolleyes:

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    No, the 15 year old shouldn't be able to vote; sorry. Besides, the bottom line is that he's not really losing his money. He's only working part-time and his parents are still claiming him on their tax returns and he's getting all of his deductions back.
    Yes, he is losing his money. His money is stolen from him every paycheck. His parents get to claim him for clothing him, feeding him, and so on. They would have got that money back regardless if he held a job or not. The 15 year old has every right to participate in elections because if his money is being stolen from him then he should have some say in how the money is allocated.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Regardless of how you vote, your statement was sterotypically liberal; try to confuse the issue and refocus or redirect the attention onto a different facet of the issue or a differnt issue entirely. I never mentioned any political party anyway.

I would say that by and large, liberals are the ones who could be considered brainwashed since their politics are very rarely if ever based on their OWN personal experience, but rather something someone allegedly smarter passed down to them, not to mention the fact that their politics never actually work. As a matter of fact, I believe Webster's definition of insanity is somthing to the effect of: doing the same thing over and over the same way while each time expecting a different outcome.

You realize that liberals used to be the good people, right? Do not throw that word around too loosely, because liberals used to be the guys fighting against tyrannical monarchies. The founding fathers were liberals.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    You realize that liberals used to be the good people, right? Do not throw that word around too loosely, because liberals used to be the guys fighting against tyrannical monarchies. The founding fathers were liberals.

Are you sure about that? I'm not so sure the founding fathers were libs. A lot of them were property owners and some worked hard for what they had and not to just pass it out to the bums of the day. Some of them may have been democrats but that and liberal is not one in the same, at least not by today's standards.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Are you sure about that? I'm not so sure the founding fathers were libs. A lot of them were property owners and some worked hard for what they had and not to just pass it out to the bums of the day. Some of them may have been democrats but that and liberal is not one in the same, at least not by today's standards.

Do not mean to be rude, but the word liberal does NOT mean left wing. Liberals used to be the people standing up for majority rule, representative governments, human rights, etc. The conservatives were people who supported monarchy. The conservatives wanted a big government ruled by one person (because of tradition and such "peasants" surely couldn't be trusted to rule their own lives), while the liberals wanted the current system we have now. Somehow in the last 100 years the wording got flipped. A majority of people on this sights are classical liberals, and we are currently living in a system that is based of liberal ideals. Sure, we have abandoned them long ago, but that is what we are founded on.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    I understand what you're saying and I've done the research, however, I'm not talking about 235 years ago, I'm talking about today. I even said "...at least not by today's standards." in my last post.

Unfortunately the meanings of words change or morph over the years and that is not what we're debating; well at least I'm not.

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    Bottom Line:

"I" as a member of "we the people" should be able to verify the basic requirements laid out by the Constitution of any person who attempts to hold or currently holds the office of POTUS!

Now, ask yourself why has the only branch of government not elected by "we the people" refused to allow verification of this office, by the very people in charge of placing a person in said office?

boggles the mind...

Top Bottom